Thread: Need Help with AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Need Help with AL

I'm still trying to adjust to AL from PL, I have a few questions about the game. First off I know this games has sets but are they like in PL like in the Humania & BSM expansion? Where they have 3 sets one for each class e.g. Swift, Savage, Fiery.
    Second question would be what PvP levels are active but not super expensive to obtain gear on?
    Third question is what is the difference between elite and normal maps?
    Forth question are there things like elite rings? in PL you would cap and get a special armor piece and when you have 2 of them you could get a special 2-piece ring. And if you had 3 you were able to have the best ring in the game the 3-piece ring.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Add me in game Candykissed

I'm also a Pl transfer and it is indeed quite different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

You can also add me too Im also a pocket legends player who changed over the same as candy. My ign is under my sig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Never played pl so I can't answer 1 & 4.

Starting with the easier qirstion:
    The main difference between normal and elite is difficulty. Usually most of the best gears for endgame can be obtained from the newest elite m ap. Also currently elites are available to only lvl 41 (or 40) onwards.

Most active lvl brackets include 6-10, 12-16, 21-24 and possibly 41-43. To play competitively your set should include a para gem(not cheap) for the damage boost.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

We don't have sets here like swift and savage also. It's a lot more mix and match.

No capping rings we get banners here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks guys, I'll add you guys in-game soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

1. The new mythic set is going to have a set bonus is that's what you're talking about with "sets".
    2. Can't help you there, but, if you go to endgame and get to farming, soon enough you can afford to gear out a toon at any bracket! (My personal preference if level 46/endgame).
    3. Elite maps are for endgame players (45/46), they're much harder than the normal versions but, their loot is worth much more than their normal counterparts.
    4. No elite ring equivalent, when you cap a toon you get a banner for that level cap (which is purely vanity).
    Also, feel free to add me in game as well @ Potato/Visiting
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    1. The new mythic set is going to have a set bonus is that's what you're talking about with "sets".
    2. Can't help you there, but, if you go to endgame and get to farming, soon enough you can afford to gear out a toon at any bracket! (My personal preference if level 46/endgame).
    3. Elite maps are for endgame players (45/46), they're much harder than the normal versions but, their loot is worth much more than their normal counterparts.
    4. No elite ring equivalent, when you cap a toon you get a banner for that level cap (which is purely vanity).
    Also, feel free to add me in game as well @ Potato/Visiting
    The loot part being much better on elite i severely disagree, ive ran elite wilds well over 700 times and didnt get a single drop woth more than 10k, always with lep at boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    The loot part being much better on elite i severely disagree, ive ran elite wilds well over 700 times and didnt get a single drop woth more than 10k, always with lep at boss.
    In theory the loot is better, and at the first of the season (or elite release), the loot is generally the best legendaries in the game, at this point in time, pretty much all elite loot is LOL, but in the past, elites used to be where the money was at for farmers.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯