Thread: Secret Plat price increase??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Default Secret Plat price increase??

STS can you please confirm whether or not you've increased the plat price! prior to the plat sale the chest of platinum was $119 NZD- but the discounted price is showing as $84.12. 40% of $119 is $48- 119-48= 71. So where did this extra $13 come from?? If $84.12 is the discounted price then the full price is actually $140.20, which is a nearly 20% price increase! Conversely, you've only applied a 30% discount if plat hasn't gone up.

You guys did this last time a plat sale coincided with an event, which feels sneaky and underhanded. I'm feeling really angry and disappointed and frankly I don't think I'll buy plat anymore, given as a virtual currency it's already well overpriced. And please don't tell me it's because of currency fluctuations, it's a little too coincidental that it only happens under these circumstances. And no currency fluctuation could account for an almost 20% increase.

If I've somehow majorly got my math wrong then I apologise, and would like it explained to me where I went wrong. And I apologise if my tone is a little... strident... it's just that this seem outrageous. Mistakes happen and I'm cool with that- IF it is a mistake. A response would be appreciated.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

agree :v we need 1200+ plat to buy a 2500 tokens vanity -.- really? i dont will play a lot to get only a 2500 tokens vanity that crazy :v well watever im diaspointed of this event :v and i dont spend money until see the event and at least i dont waste my real cash :v