STS can you please confirm whether or not you've increased the plat price! prior to the plat sale the chest of platinum was $119 NZD- but the discounted price is showing as $84.12. 40% of $119 is $48- 119-48= 71. So where did this extra $13 come from?? If $84.12 is the discounted price then the full price is actually $140.20, which is a nearly 20% price increase! Conversely, you've only applied a 30% discount if plat hasn't gone up.

You guys did this last time a plat sale coincided with an event, which feels sneaky and underhanded. I'm feeling really angry and disappointed and frankly I don't think I'll buy plat anymore, given as a virtual currency it's already well overpriced. And please don't tell me it's because of currency fluctuations, it's a little too coincidental that it only happens under these circumstances. And no currency fluctuation could account for an almost 20% increase.

If I've somehow majorly got my math wrong then I apologise, and would like it explained to me where I went wrong. And I apologise if my tone is a little... strident... it's just that this seem outrageous. Mistakes happen and I'm cool with that- IF it is a mistake. A response would be appreciated.