Thread: Swamp Sounds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Swamp Sounds

not really a big deal because I dont often play with sounds... but am I the only one who gets this awful combination of random swamp sounds resulting in a near unbearable background noise in the swamps? I dont think its my phone or anything because all the other levels sound find... but yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Same here. It sounds like a lot of screeching animals and water gurgling all at once. Hate going to swamp because of this. When will a fix be made eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

U care so much about sound? I never play with sound . i think the game is important not the sound. But ok there will be some people care about sound

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadsoldiers View Post
    U care so much about sound? I never play with sound . i think the game is important not the sound. But ok there will be some people care about sound
    To some people, sound effects are a big deal/important. It also lets you know when certain combos have been activated, or if you are taking damage. I can't stand playing with the sound off, although I have the background noise volume turned down.

Swamps is pretty annoying, out of all of them, to me.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Some of my sounds seem to cut out at random. Not hearing being hit is a huge problem for me, and the Gurgox fight is literally impossible if your voice-overs break client side and you don't know the visual cues. That or if you're like Deadsoldiers and are silly enough to turn off the sound yourself. Nine out of ten times, the audio cues are more apparent than the visual ones, especially if you're not playing on a tablet. At times, with a lot of things going on at once on-screen, if you have sound off you very likely will not notice taking damage and end up dead.

Anyway on topic, the swamp sounds make my ears hurt after a while and DO make me want to play without sound.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 05-05-2011 at 01:05 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange