Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

yes :9 cause the wings r like the chtulu (or whatever you type well) wings, the armor is visible and r ugly, well not all armor but it will be great to combine with a vanity *.*
    Last edited by Bidiel; 08-07-2015 at 11:24 PM.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #222
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed, I have merged all of the Ursoth event suggestions into one mega-thread so that our developers can take a look at just one thread. As always, negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Be sure to tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Thank you!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default MAKE the Unicorn food unlimitied use like goblin altar

Plsss sts make it will be alot of fun if u do that again and all f2p peps can afford to buy the new vanities plss make it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Ok... Recap to problems we still want fixed...

1) wings should be banner not armor vanity

2) wings are lame plat tier prize... The jewels have been a big let down and a ton of work... Just give us a noble jewel of our choice for plat tier

3) the unicorn portal system is still not worth it... just make it more rare, but unlimited use

4) the gear in the event crates is not worth people opening them... Please up stats a bit and add some stuff for twinks that's worth people opening crates

5) the lb prize isn't worth running for

6) no return of sns (shady and surge) or any pet with equal stats... I realize this pet should be crazy rare and hard to get, but for people that are willing to and want to put in the work.. they should not be completely unavailable and discontinued! I'm not trying to ruin pvp and I think it should be super hard to get a crazy rare, but give us a chance!!!! Stop giving us the shaft and let's give people that want!

Let's award hard work with good prizes!
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Wing vanity (!) is a poor reward for an event in which we lose gold (dem hungry unicorns!) and recoup very little of it, if any, due to the poor gear loot. Rethink plat tier reward please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There is one daily quest called The last unicorns can never be completed.
    I enter portal and defeat bloodrub for some times, but this quest still doesn't show complete.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

+1 to thanking STS for the speedy event buff. How many other games are there where the devs take the time to take on board player feedback? Not many.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Did you feed the unicorn yourself?
    I feed it myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Really awesome seeing sts fix some of the events after 24h of event release. Well done
    Issues to fix next:
    -rogue pose when equipping the boulder bow
    -fix the position of eolia bow and the light effect which looks misplaced
    -some vanities with wings like witch, grim reaper has it wings misplaced
    -the nuts dropped by sns gives no effect for me
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

- teleporting to and out of event map often leads to dc

- rogue stance when using ren'gol bow looks like unarmed rogue stance (or scoliosis waiting to happen); please fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I'm just glad they did a prompt fix after all that happened and have listened because they've done a new play tier reward too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

One of our guild members seen remi in game and said they are changing plat tier reward, could be a lie but i have no idea.

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Using bought energy balls to enter a special portal that leads to bloodgrub or doesn't mostly. What does bloodgrub give that is worthy of us wasting frivolously our gold and energy. We don't need other bosses to pop up in this special portal, we already use our energy to fight them anyway, wasting energy, candy and time to fight them again is a bit ridiculous.

If shaman pakuna in disguise gave a special drop like a dbar or something mebeh. Make pakuna matata with a taste for blood appear 100% in this special portal.

Also don't have thousands of different type of crates to be crafted in an event. It's very confusing. Don't involve essences with crafting crates, what do you guys want...us to run event or run in Wt4 all day.

You guys could've release Elond myth weapons ver 2.0, very simple thing to do, and then release totally new ones during the winterfest. You guys did this M.O last year i.e Elond and frost weapons. But make this years winter weapons totally fresh like give warrs a myth glaive, give mages a myth jewelled sceptre, and give rogues some myth daggers.

As a pet.... A panda with a useful AA would've sufficed for Dova bear.

In Halloween event, introduce an arcane weapon for mages that's bug free lootable via crate keep this plat whales happy. In Halloween a panda will def suffice as long as it's AA is useful.

BTW I'm not a whale more like a dinosaur, a PLAT-a-saurus! *ba dum tss* Thank you *takes a bow*

P.S did I mention a panda with a useful AA some where, if not, here it is...... A crazy panda with a beastly AA, KTHNXBAI.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 08-08-2015 at 05:20 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

new weapons bugs: new eloia bow proc seems visually fragmented, not a smooth animation. jord's staff didn't seem to proc (an earthquake) at all on over half a dozen maps when i tested it. hopefully can be fixed soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The LB reward atleast give us a new arcane gold pet but not a mytic pet with special blinking or sparking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

No sir. Lb prize shouldn't be changed now.

STS, your token vendor store is worthless. How you encourage lb runners with vanity as rewards? I'm not going to complete the plat tier - it's weak. I don't have nothing to do during this awesome event. I'm looking forward for a 5k-10k token purchase .

I don't know what broke the game in some people minds. But SNS spawns 6 pools? Ok cool. Release another version of SNS who spawns less pools + work a bit on happyness bonus and thats it.

It's time to move forward. Arcane Legends makes 1 step forward and 2 steps back if STG listens all the freaking time to this narrow mind thoughts .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

just a comment now that I've been running a little bit, and as others have said, the bosses are too easy at endgame. haven't sought out bloodgrub yet, but helena and ursoth are no challenge whatsoever which isn't fun. maybe crank 'em up a notch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    There is one simple way to save Ursoth that wouldn't require much work on STG's end.

-Make SnS available for 5,000 tokens.

Sure, the event is still very flawed. But with a prize that good, I wouldn't be complaining. If you're worrying about upsetting the SnS owners, let's be honest, many of them have left the game (and they had the pet exclusively for a year).

Save your event by giving us a chance to get the pet we always wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcta View Post
    Energy Essence is more hard to drop than goblin invasion - 1 hour = 1 energy... Rofl

Change price call of Champions vanity from 2.5k to 2k ... 2.5 i hard... Only for no-lifes - 10 hours everyday
    All players want have fun from game
    a lot of players already have the vanity or have more than 1500 tokens. its not that hard.
    also, 5k is too little. make it 10k
    Last edited by nelson131; 08-08-2015 at 06:26 AM.
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Reducing the essence needed to craft new locks was a bad idea. It was better to having needed 10 essence for crafting new locks as that would reduce twinks farmers.

Fantasma needs its AA to last bit more longer 3-4 secs is very low, 5-6 would somehow be decent.

The new Sns needs a buff to, the pet is really cute, just a small buff needed to balance it.

I heard the plat tier reward is vanity at least something else than the title but a vanity doesn't seem enough how about In plat tier you get one time usable food for everyone with the vanity. It will just be one food and for the people who couldn't fight bloodgrub since they don't want to craft food would get a chance to fight him, who isn't excited that facing new boss right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    Reducing the essence needed to craft new locks was a bad idea. It was better to having needed 10 essence for crafting new locks as that would reduce twinks farmers.

Fantasma needs its AA to last bit more longer 3-4 secs is very low, 5-6 would somehow be decent.

The new Sns needs a buff to, the pet is really cute, just a small buff needed to balance it.

I heard the plat tier reward is vanity at least something else than the title but a vanity doesn't seem enough how about In plat tier you get one time usable food for everyone with the vanity. It will just be one food and for the people who couldn't fight bloodgrub since they don't want to craft food would get a chance to fight him, who isn't excited that facing new boss right?
    Or you could buy food for 28k (still dropping in price) in auc lol