Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

-.- im down after reading this post,,,1 food 1 chance --"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farmingizhard View Post
    This ursoth is goood...

1) everyone was pissed lb winners got SnS last year... the only way to fix this is NOT adding more op pets each year or the problem will just be brought up the next year.. so what did STG do? Add a golden egg. That solves the problem... not an op pet and no one can cry because they can just get the normal one.

2) warriors got a pretty decent pet in the form of squirrels... (this is a stretch) STG'S attempt at making wars more useful in pvp?? (Yes, yes i know they should focus on pve...)

3) They made it possible to get an incredible vanity by simply running the event... this trumps all cause those vanities are crazy.

4) stop crying you're never gonna get a free amazing vanity, an op arcane/lb pet for all, a free portal system, the best pets every event, etc etc. Feel free to add to this list of negatives everyone seems to be focusing on this event.
    Did u was in Halloween and Winter event? If not, then u dont know what is real event.
    The one good thing in Ursoth 2015, its vanity...
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onadraosari For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Did u was in Halloween and Winter event? If not, then u dont know what is real event.
    Such english, but yeah I agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Because of people like you this game can't move forward. Everything you can't get it's a fruit and nobody has to taste it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Default Solutions to Ursoth

We clearly are disappointed. However, I have been a supporter of sts and am willing to bet they will make some tweaks based on our feedback that won't totally rock the boat.

1. Give a gem as plat reward. We will run for it and you know it!!!! Even a recycled Para or eye. How about a noble gem?

2. The event crates are weak. Remove the ten ess required to craft them so we can spend the time in event not wt4. Also how about adding those runes we need for the mythics upcoming, then we have more motivation to open.

3. The unicorn portal stings. Either allow us to use the same food or make the boss a guarantee last one. Pretty sad when I platted through my food and boss spawn wasn't the last one.

We love you guys we really do. Please fix this for us. Ursoth needs a tweak!!! We are paying to play, make it worth our time and money. Thank you guys, you got this!!!!
    Last edited by Candylicks; 08-07-2015 at 08:57 AM.

7. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All the lb pet has is gold eyes... and some different hair... id rather watch documentaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Lol...
    Personally,i took part in almost all of AL's major events(missed winter 2012),so i do know what was it like...

So...let,s do some comparisons:
    Halloween 2013:my first event,it was a series of daily quests.I rate it 7/10
    Winter 2013:best event ever IMO,it introduced the event dungeons,and the rewards weren't that OP,but everyone had a chance to get them.I remember when i used to shout on guildchat "OMG FOUND PORTAL JOIN QUICK!" ...Ah,such good times I rate this event 10/10
    Goblin event 2014:this event was a test. 6/10
    Ursoth 2014:best event of 2014,and the 2nd best of all time.The rewards were great and it was worth farming for. But the amount of points for gold tier was enormous and i was 10 about points close to get Dova -_- 9.5/10
    Halloween 2014:nice event overall,but the dc problem destroyed it all 8/10
    Winter 2014:nice event,but for me it wasn't too much of a thing...But i still rate it 9/10
    Goblin 2015:many improvements since last year,not too much struggle to get to gold tier.It was very easy to make money in the first day of the event,but they changed it after -_- Also this event gave birth to the portal that had new bosses in it.I know you all had fun killing that Gore-blin 8.5/10
    Ursoth 2015:i don't need to explain this. 3/10

In conclusion:
    Winter 2013>Ursoth 2014>Winter 2014>Goblin 2015>Halloween 2014>Halloween 2013>Goblin 2014>Ursoth 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Also new mythic stuff at 46 and buff the unicorns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Disappointed that it was 1 use only too. I felt like I'd wasted 200 tokens for nothing...
    But I sold the food for 220k so it kinda makes up for it... Can buy 17 energies with it or so, and being gold tier I could run Helena 17 times and still get 204 tokens back (not to mention Ursoth) but still...
    Might have been good merching tool at the beginning 3 energies for 13k --> 200k, but prices are gonna drop so fast now lol.

I really thought it was like the Goblin altar relic. Everyone in guild did too.
    BUT!
    If used correctly, I believe Unicorn Food can help you save 1 energy. It's 3 energies for a reason, I hope. If you have trustworthy friends or guildies, you could get a pt where each has 1 Unicorn Food, then hunt for Unicorn altars. 3 energies = 4 people running. Find 4 portals use 4 foods and get 4 portals for 3 energies.

I wanted to do this but guildies don't seem to want to do it so my recipe is in standby, but it would be great if we could make this work out

Btw sugars aren't too difficult to farm, I find more of those than energies! Although it might be just because I get 0-2 energies per wt4 run ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Also new mythic stuff at 46 and buff the unicorns
    I am guessing they have something else in place for mythic weapons that we aren't privy to yet. I can get over that if they insert the runes that we will indeed need in these crates.

And yeah unicorn is eh. Buff for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 for this thread. It isnt really worth it to play this event..
    ign: agent - proud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

It's completely and utterly unfair for an overpowered pet (SnS) to be added to the game as an exclusive last year, and STS doesn't want to make that same mistake again. Cool. Except now, a year later, the elite like 25 people who haven't gotten banned or quit who still have SnS completely rule the pve LB and when you see an SnS used in pvp and you don't have a counter to the stacked pools, you leave the match entirely (if you're sane). It's about time that the regular players have something on par with SnS to at least have a chance to compete against the owners of SnS from last year.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

OMG?!?!?!

You mean to tell me that after using your EVENT energy kits and candies to CRAFT food to open portals, the created portals take you to random bosses and not a guaranteed bloodgrub fight?!?!?!?!??

That just put the icing on the cake!!!

And I was also thinking the same thing about the crafted event lockeds... They should at least include runes and other needed items for new mythics.... They only contain "WINGS" and that new disappointing tyrannica pet....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

+1 to these suggestions
    Spraypaint - lvl 81

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I thought they would have took all the happy feedback about the relic from goblin event and implemented the same kind of thing into this event, they would make the same amount of money, prob more because as it stands people ain't even bothering to run the event. Pretty bad low by StS for us players. CoC will never make the same amount of money that AL makes. So killing this game will only kill their wallets.

sent from fritters beak

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Holmes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

+1
    The pets are only for looks lol
    I'd like to add:

Leaf Locks - We need to buy the recipe for each Leaf Crate we wanna craft?
    That's just not right.

P.S.
    Good job for vanities.
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon of haters unless it's really serious, and this time, you guys got school buses filled for miles.

I gotta say, the only thing I'm looking forward to is watching the prices of all these items bottoming out in another week so I don't have to run it.

The best thing you guys have to offer this time around are few things:

• Gold Tyrannica - Awesome looking Unicorn with sparkles, wings, and an eerie gold gaze. Only for Top 10 on LB, but still, points for shiny things with better dye jobs and wings.

• The new CoC Vanities - Available to the masses for a mountainous 2500 elon tokens. Very well designed with some unique particles, a vanity collectors dream. I look foward to actually earning the two of these I need.

• The Elondrian leaf wings - Also well designed and sparkly, bit harder to obtain since it's from locked, but worth it if you can get a set.

The rest, however, is a colossal disappointment.

The re-colored vanities from last year are horrible. Too dark and too muddy. I get that it's probably supposed to channel autumn leaves or whatever, but the colors are just way too opaque with almost no contrast whatsoever in the details so it ends up looking like a brown/reddish brown blob across all the classes. Ugly and needs recolored desperately.

The pets are all great, visually, but the stats across the board are just plain meh. Are the AA's so amazing that there was no reason to make them up to par with past event pets or to prepare for upcoming Orc elite content? Cause it doesn't seem like it, js.

Return of little bear (to stable)? Bleh, pass.

Vanity legendary weapons? Zzz, why even bother? How about you actually make vanity weapons instead of weapons for vanity.

And last but not least, the crafting for portals with unicorn candies is absurd. Please re-evaluate the components and the length of time to craft for 1 portal. The event is already disappointing enough as it is.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I don't think having the mythic runes will happen in lockeds since its supposed to be completely free to play to obtain. However I do agree the plat tier needs some kind of special noble jewel to make it worth everyone's efforts. Even A noble jewel would be acceptable at this point.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    I don't think having the mythic runes will happen in lockeds since its supposed to be completely free to play to obtain. However I do agree the plat tier needs some kind of special noble jewel to make it worth everyone's efforts. Even A noble jewel would be acceptable at this point.
    Hi Hectororor.
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    Yes but they are also in the orc crates completely free to open. It wouldn't make the set have any p2w aspect just branch it out a little.