Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Personally i think instead of kits it should cost 3 energy essences. Then its like a crafted kit+ unicorn food= portal . Seems pretty fair. When ppl reach gold , its either helena or ursoth. Spending 3 energy for a chance of last boss is opretty bad
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

There is no incentive to run the event.. Sts NEEDS to input an some incentive.

1. Make the unicorn food like last event where it was permanent - it brought teamwork and moral to guilds while they looked for portal
    2. Omg give us something worth spending obscene amounts of energy to get platinum tier a stupid title isn't going to cut it
    3. Make vines pop faster and bosses a little bit more challenging with drops to keep people running
    4. Last put something worth opening locks in the event you have focused all this event on f2p throw those that use plat a bone so they are willing to spend real money to keep this game afloat

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Diggdugg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Yeah I forgot that. Can you send a dev into AL and play the event to see this? You have to stand there and wait for the vines to pop so the boss will spawn. The fluidity of the map is pretty low... Hard to get a groove on with it. The vines need to come up quicker for us and it wouldn't hurt if you upped the boss difficulty either. Using a few ankh here and there isn't a bad thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would have been ok with the title at plat tier if it had included an uber fantastic gem or pet or something along those lines but this event is such garbage and that's the most constructive term I can come up with at this point. I've only been here since Halloween event and they have progressively worsened. Goblin event was good with the amulet and portals bc you were almost guaranteed last boss every time. People ran their butts off for NS.... Tarlok was great bc of eyes. Even with the bugs n glitches, previous events surpassed this event ten folds. I want to be a fan of events... I really do. They're supposed to be exciting and fun and give us something new to do and a break from the regular grind we're all on daily... this is usually the chance for people to make a decent stash pile of gold to play on for a lite bit but please, someone tell me how we're supposed to make gold with nothing of value being earned here.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Hi all thank you for the feedback. Please try to keep it in this thread. It's much easier to read and respond if it's in one place instead of in many different threads. Thanks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Hi all thank you for the feedback. Please try to keep it in this thread. It's much easier to read and respond if it's in one place instead of in many different threads. Thanks.
    I'll add to this by asking that you keep your feedback level and professional. Rants, threats to quit, calling us crazy or lazy, all of these things are not helpful and will be subject to moderation.

In other words, please be cool, and so will we.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thanks gm!

Three things you guys should do Imo to fix this...

1) Give us shady n surge back (recolor it or whatever... And make it either lb prize or throw it in locked

2) Give us some op gem or jewel along with the title for plat (either a noble gem or para I know the masses would appreciate!)

3) Make free portals less likely to spawn, but make the unicorn thing unlimited use!

oh... I've also had twinks saying that they would like to see the belt lv to character opening it... I think they are feeling left out and want a belt too

Just give it all to us! Make us all happy and shut us all up for good! Lol
    Last edited by Bellaelda; 08-07-2015 at 09:14 AM.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I have pretty much nothing constructive to say. This event is fubar imo.

Anyway, in order to make it slightly less unacceptable, you can probably do at least one or two of these:

1. Improve the pets. They are cute and nice looking, which is great. But that's not enough. Compare the squirrels or the gold tier unicorn to pets like Blinky or Nilbog and you get the picture.

2. Either make food permanent use, or shorten the crafting time to like 2 hours.

3. Add something, anything, to the plat tier "reward".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bring out new arcane pet and lower droprate to make rengol crates more expensive. So non plat Players can farm something aswell
    ign: agent - proud

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    I'll add to this by asking that you keep your feedback level and professional. Rants, threats to quit, calling us crazy or lazy, all of these things are not helpful and will be subject to moderation.

In other words, please be cool, and so will we.
    Good to know but the main issue hasnt been adressed, at least from my point of view. Why is the ursoth event so underpar compared to most of the previous events and does the STS team have any plans of altering specific things in the event?
    Because something must be severely wrong if such a huge proportion of the AL forum community is literally fuming.
    You've done a pretty good job with previous events, at least to my knowledge and this one is to say the least, disappointing.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 08-07-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    2) Give us some op gem or jewel along with the title for plat (either a noble gem or para I know the masses would appreciate!)
    Gems are gone, but a noble jewel platinum tier reward for your class (fury/mind/finesse) is a good idea.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Energy Essence is more hard to drop than goblin invasion - 1 hour = 1 energy... Rofl

Change price call of Champions vanity from 2.5k to 2k ... 2.5 i hard... Only for no-lifes - 10 hours everyday
    All players want have fun from game
    Last edited by Alcta; 08-07-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

IMO there are two issues here:

1. unreasonable expectations. Yes, we players have had very high expectations for this event. That is partly our fault, but we had those expectations because of the level of play at last years ursoth. mythics, pets, vanities, etc were all top notch last year. Even the legendary gear was top notch. Elondrian pendants, rings, etc from last year are still heavily used. Also, it was worth the grind to craft elondrian crates. i made a lot of money selling those. I also spent plat opening a lot of elondrian crates. They were in high demand because every crate had good loot. When you compare rewards and loot from both years, this year is woefully inept. In fact, it is still (a year later) more beneficial to open elondrian crates from last year than this year's version. That is fundamentally wrong. And demand for the leaf crates is plummeting. People will stop grinding the event because there is not much gold to be made from them. no incentive to open them. So yes, maybe we players can be blamed for having unreasonable expectations, but we have those expectations because that's where the bar was set, and the players want that high level of content.

2. STS newly stated philosophy of updating content. STS has come out and said the new goal is to release more frequent, smaller events instead of infrequent large events. okay that sounds good, but these "smaller events" still need to have some sort of incentive. Gauntlet was actually kind of insulting to me. It felt to me (and many others) like an inferior product was thrown out just to keep us quiet about current content. Not saying that was the intention, but it definitely had that feel. Now with ursoth, I am starting to get that impression as well. Content is very unambitious. It feels like STS is not quite getting what players want. Players want to farm gear. They want to make gold. Every event should have that component in mind. I appreciate the effort to have regular updates and new content, but it is starting to feel like we are just being pacified. I dont think devs are lazy, and I dont think there is a conspiracy to ONLY milk us for plat. I think there is a misunderstanding of what players want in content. Yes we want to have new things to do. we want events. But we want a reason to participate in those events. Running with friends and having comraderie is great, but we need loot.

That's my opinion, but I can safely say that 90% of other end game players i talk to feel the same way

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Whoamaaaan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Add a noble gem to plat tier.

Reduce or remove the Elondrian essences for event crates.

Add better loot for event crates, can you do runes?

Add dovabear for tokens to the vendor

Look at unicorn, he's weak.

Check the vine spawn times in the map and increase the boss difficulty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

What all you guys are saying is so true i'm only running event atm for the vanity of 2500tokens..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Not enough time, lol. The delayed the event...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Add a noble gem to plat tier.

Reduce or remove the Elondrian essences for event crates.

Add better loot for event crates, can you do runes?

Add dovabear for tokens to the vendor

Look at unicorn, he's weak.

Check the vine spawn times in the map and increase the boss difficulty.
    Let's keep the ancestral runes out of crates. Don't make 46 mythic another platinum thing. Yes, the runes drop from Orc chests, but those are farmable from gameplay, platinum is not.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Totally agree!

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    Let's keep the ancestral runes out of crates. Don't make 46 mythic another platinum thing. Yes, the runes drop from Orc chests, but those are farmable from gameplay, platinum is not.
    Keep in mind the cycle of this all. If we don't want to open locked then the locked price goes rock bottom. It's already there.

Then nobody has a way to farm for gold.

But OK if it's against the majority wishes fine. Then make a suggestion that is NOT vanity to add inside the crates so we want to open.

Because rt now poppers ain't opening. Ren locked are at an all time low when during events they should skyrocket and everyone is able to benefit from.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well instead of gem it could be the new belt or something but I definitely agree with these solutions.
    Well no gems recipe this event so how about for plat tier, non trade able recipe for crafting some new elon gems which would give +2 str, +2 int, +2 Dex and +20 armor.
    The components needed could be hard how about 5 elon essence, 1 weak jewels of all the gems except Chao gems.

Its just a suggestion but it could be something like this or any other opinion of a new gem.