Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

No matter what people will never be happy. Every event there are always complain topics. This is too easy or this is too hard or this is op or this has bad stats or too many mythic weapons or not enough. Just be happy this game is still getting events after so many years.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    No matter what people will never be happy. Every event there are always complain topics. This is too easy or this is too hard or this is op or this has bad stats or too many mythic weapons or not enough. Just be happy this game is still getting events after so many years.
    Every event has positives and negatives. Feedback is given in order to point out these negatives so that the next event will be better. However, this event does not show any improvement whatsoever in comparison to previous events and its spacetime studio's job to take a further look into this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

I must say that sts could have avoided such disappointment towards the event so easily...

Option 1. Change gold tier pet to award +15 all stats as well as what it already has(maybe make primary +20 instead of +25 though). This would easily have become a strong rogue pvp clash pet....... + give plat tier players a small extra prize with the title (20 leafy chests....)

Option 2. Change the stats of the gears to be >=(tradeoffs) than the crate level 46 gear...

Option 3. Buff all the pets stats, allow all pets to be dropped from the boss from unicorn portals with a relatively high chance(5% of any egg except the golden mythic egg) assuming it is still the one time use portals...

Option 4. Dont make it one time use unicorn portals

Option 5. The weapons launched should have slightly worse stats (- 5 damage or so - 50 health) than crate gear, but should have a quest involving the unicorn portals to receive a proc and a + to primary stat to give it slightly better stats....

Option 6. Improve lb prize

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I am surprised people expected mythic weapons. They never come out this early in a new season. After all, we haven't even got the elite legendary weapons yet.

That being said, one would expect the event gear to be at least on par with the crate gear - 60+ damage below for a weapon is more than baffling.
    At this point, should there be even any new elite legendaries? Everyone seems to be on the mythic bandwagon. Legendaries are a joke anyways, so might as well make mythic the new legendary.

In PL, legendaries made sense because it was the highest tier apart from the small class of "elite" tier weapons. In AL, it is eclipsed by not one, but two rarities, both of which are very cheap and easy to obtain.

Retire the legendaries and let them dominate the locked market. Seems like that's what they have been degraded to anyways.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    When you throw standards out the window, the dam begins to crack.

I have invested a lot of my time in this game (a faint amount compared to others) and I would absolutely hate to see a great title like AL fall because of neglect.

AL should not fail by the very own people who built it up, especially when they have an active community at their disposal.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha:2242580
    I am surprised people expected mythic weapons. They never come out this early in a new season. After all, we haven't even got the elite legendary weapons yet.

That being said, one would expect the event gear to be at least on par with the crate gear - 60+ damage below for a weapon is more than baffling.
    I agree, it'd be nice to use a new bow with a cool proc, it could have slightly less damage than crate bows, like 5 say.

I think the origin of the problem is that the crate bows were released with too high damage, and when there was a fix there was a backlash because people had based decisions on the damage when first released. The crate bows were probably meant to be around where these new bows are, which is what they were when they were "nerfed" when the shuyal bow proc was removed. After that fix they still had higher damage relative to crate and store chest bows at the same level (like 30 more rather than 100). At this point these event bows aren't of any use unless their damage is increased closer the crate bows as they are now.

I don't know why people were expecting new mythic weapons so soon, the elondrian mythics weren't released until 5 months into the last season. Anyway too bad about these event legendary bows. I'd say bring up their damage so they make an interesting alternative to the crate bows.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I thought we'd get level 43 mythic weapons, like the armor and belt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

at first glance the event armors have slightly worse stats than the crate and new maps armors which doesn't make sense for event gear i think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

it's still early days...i hope a better plat tier reward is added in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

-.- really? this year ursoth is that bad? Haven't yet have time to login... owh wait ursoth already start?.... dem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    Ok....

So we aren't getting any new mythics
    we aren't getting any decent pets (seriously these pets are disappointing stats!!!)
    we aren't getting anything worth a dime for plat tier
    we are wasting crafting time for portals that give us same bosses

Umm... Why exactly should we bother to running this event??? I'm confused

Ursoth in the past has always been awesome... This is what you give us this year after sns last year??? Seriously??? Was hoping that the squirrel would be atleast be same stats as sns or some new fun pet was gonna release... Feel like I've been waiting a year now for nothing!

I think the prizes for this event need to be reworked and then start event over, lol
    I don't think restarting the event is the answer. However, this is an historic moment - STS didn't just nerf Helena - they nerfed the entire event.

• The platinum tier reward of a title is ridiculously anticlimactic and seems out of place in a repeat of the first major event STS ever held with the new energy system. A title is insufficient and doesn't reflect well on STS considering many players are investing real money into this event. The word 'stingy' comes to mind. Other plat tier rewards were the paracelsus stone and the eye of syrillax (sp?), but now we have... a title?
    • I thought the goblin event was a much better idea with the portals that spawned infrequently and closed within 30 seconds. Having to pay such a high price to access the Ursoth II final boss is ridiculous. I'll probably do it once just to experience the boss, but that'll be it. Why must portal access be consumable AND the consumable be overly difficult to obtain?
    • Compared to last year's gold teir reward, Dovabear, Fantasma looks awful in terms of stats. Perhaps the aa makes up for it, though. I have yet to see any reviews of how it works.

Players understand that STS is working hard, but it's difficult not to feel like Ursoth II is a huge let down.
    Last edited by Niixed; 08-06-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

useless LB pet award!!!! it should be obtainable only by running LB top 10 and shoudn't be available from new leaf locked crates LOL... completely unexpected:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Does the leaf crates recipe disappear after each use?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Why on earth you have to make a plat sale since arent any fresh loots ? Mindblowing

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Why make the LB prize something that can come out of the lockeds?

DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE LB.

Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-07-10-31-55.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  179.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    I don't think restarting the event is the answer. However, this is an historic moment - STS didn't just nerf Helena - they nerfed the entire event.

• The platinum tier reward of a title is ridiculously anticlimactic and seems out of place in a repeat of the first major event STS ever held with the new energy system. A title is insufficient and doesn't reflect well on STS considering many players are investing real money into this event. The word 'stingy' comes to mind. Other plat tier rewards were the paracelsus stone and the eye of syrillax (sp?), but now we have... a title?
    • I thought the goblin event was a much better idea with the portals that spawned infrequently and closed within 30 seconds. Having to pay such a high price to access the Ursoth II final boss is ridiculous. I'll probably do it once just to experience the boss, but that'll be it. Why must portal access be consumable AND the consumable be overly difficult to obtain?
    • Compared to last year's gold teir reward, Dovabear, Fantasma looks awful in terms of stats. Perhaps the aa makes up for it, though. I have yet to see any reviews of how it works.

Players understand that STS is working hard, but it's difficult not to feel like Ursoth II is a huge let down.
    I don't think sts nerfed the entire event but they just don't have enough time to make it in line with lv46 difficulty level. So we lv 46 players are just fighting lv 41 bosses. Also it makes this event pretty crippled....LOL
    Last edited by CYC; 08-07-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

bring back goblin invasion T_T. it had better gears
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Actually we did get 41 mythics this early cuz you know, elondrian mythic weapons from last year.

Not that sts has ever been consistent about anything. Except for being consistently inconsistent.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hectororius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Energy essences drops weren't as good as the previous goblin event... The consumable key to the portal would be ok if farmable energy can be used... Was gonna buy plat but nothing good to open. The only good thing about this event is Ankh prices have gone down to 39k good to stock up for elites... Hoarded a lot of locked rengol crates but the elondrian essences needed is 10! Which doesnt have a good drop rate too. :-/ and the elondrian locked prices? Was expecting a higher amount, with the ingredients required....sigh.
    If this continues, might just do it till gold tier. Might be time to move to Forsaken mobile. The community here is really good though... The game content, not so sure anymore.

X

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

in goblin event, i pulled my full strength to get TWO nightshade. But in this one, I don't know whether i can get the 2500 token vanity for only one char even I farm the energy like crazy. The reusable altar relic in goblin helps a lot. But in this one, i really regret i bought the unicorn food recipe. The product is consumable and it needs 12 hrs and 3 energy to craft. BTW, why does the consumable event lock RECIPE cost so many tokens? I feel that if I want to get the vanity, I have to abandon the opportunity to craft event lock. Maybe this event is only for plat users.....SAD, AND VERY SAD ONLY
    Last edited by CYC; 08-07-2015 at 03:41 AM.