Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Energy essences drops weren't as good as the previous goblin event... The consumable key to the portal would be ok if farmable energy can be used... Was gonna buy plat but nothing good to open. The only good thing about this event is Ankh prices have gone down to 39k good to stock up for elites... Hoarded a lot of locked rengol crates but the elondrian essences needed is 10! Which doesnt have a good drop rate too. :-/ and the elondrian locked prices? Was expecting a higher amount, with the ingredients required....sigh.
    If this continues, might just do it till gold tier. Might be time to move to Forsaken mobile. The community here is really good though... The game content, not so sure anymore.

X

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

in goblin event, i pulled my full strength to get TWO nightshade. But in this one, I don't know whether i can get the 2500 token vanity for only one char even I farm the energy like crazy. The reusable altar relic in goblin helps a lot. But in this one, i really regret i bought the unicorn food recipe. The product is consumable and it needs 12 hrs and 3 energy to craft. BTW, why does the consumable event lock RECIPE cost so many tokens? I feel that if I want to get the vanity, I have to abandon the opportunity to craft event lock. Maybe this event is only for plat users.....SAD, AND VERY SAD ONLY
    Last edited by CYC; 08-07-2015 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Lololol... I still can't get over the lb prize and the plat tier prizes, hahahaha!

And I'm pretty sure that the shady and surge being in towns as an npcs are just there to mock me!!!
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    And I'm pretty sure that the shady and surge being in towns as an npcs are just there to mock me!!!
    I know your comment is in jest..... but this crossed my mind too haha! It seems a bit of a low blow to parade this pet in front of everyone as an NPC when it is something many players have been really strongly hoping for that chance to obtain for a long long time.

I think many players hopes for this event were kinda pinned on the hope that SnS would finally return to the game, or that everyone would have a chance to obtain an equally powerful pet... yes it doesn't help that the stats of most of the pets in this event are mediocre at best but the fact that there is no SnS, and nothing even remotely close to them has crushed soooo many peoples dreams.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Runs out of thanks for half the posts in this thread.. Pretty much everything has been said for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The only good thing is the vanities :/ pets r bad, all new gears and weaps are worse than crate pinks... (((

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

mesalin

Well yea only vanity are good ... I counted for better stats pets... Not for weak stats like that... Its my first ursoth and i though here will be dova huh...also new bow is weak ...

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Guys, just keep running and hoard tokens.... You know STS... 2 days before event end they announce that SnS can be bought for 10000 tokens ;-)

Like the last time - they changed LB prizes when after having read original post I decided to give up LB runs... Since then I never believe that the announcement is final. Good luck!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I just bought Unicorn Food recipe and just know I can't use Forged Energy Kit... x_x. I'm losing interest playing this event.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

They Never Crunch

Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-02-12-52-35.png
Views: 653
Size:  155.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Basically i guess there are about 100 ppl who play for ledgeboards so this will affect them and lower even scores but next event will get bigger ledgeboards scores. The vanities are perfect (love playing galen,kinda sounds strange that there is a maul with his name as he uses "hands". So basically everyone will get the vanities, the gold rewards and dont bother form more . Its not a great event but personally i dont bother
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Everyone will get vanity ? Are you on drugs ? 2500 token for vanity come on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    Everyone will get vanity ? Are you on drugs ? 2500 token for vanity come on
    You suggest anything better to farm!

For everyone,of course,including the undergeared players...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon of haters unless it's really serious, and this time, you guys got school buses filled for miles.

I gotta say, the only thing I'm looking forward to is watching the prices of all these items bottoming out in another week so I don't have to run it.

The best thing you guys have to offer this time around are few things:

• Gold Tyrannica - Awesome looking Unicorn with sparkles, wings, and an eerie gold gaze. Only for Top 10 on LB, but still, points for shiny things with better dye jobs and wings.

• The new CoC Vanities - Available to the masses for a mountainous 2500 elon tokens. Very well designed with some unique particles, a vanity collectors dream. I look foward to actually earning the two of these I need.

• The Elondrian leaf wings - Also well designed and sparkly, bit harder to obtain since it's from locked, but worth it if you can get a set.

The rest, however, is a colossal disappointment.

The re-colored vanities from last year are horrible. Too dark and too muddy. I get that it's probably supposed to channel autumn leaves or whatever, but the colors are just way too opaque with almost no contrast whatsoever in the details so it ends up looking like a brown/reddish brown blob across all the classes. Ugly and needs recolored desperately.

The pets are all great, visually, but the stats across the board are just plain meh. Are the AA's so amazing that there was no reason to make them up to par with past event pets or to prepare for upcoming Orc elite content? Cause it doesn't seem like it, js.

Return of little bear (to stable)? Bleh, pass.

Vanity legendary weapons? Zzz, why even bother? How about you actually make vanity weapons instead of weapons for vanity.

And last but not least, the crafting for portals with unicorn candies is absurd. Please re-evaluate the components and the length of time to craft for 1 portal. The event is already disappointing enough as it is.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Hi all thank you for the feedback. Please try to keep it in this thread. It's much easier to read and respond if it's in one place instead of in many different threads. Thanks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Hi all thank you for the feedback. Please try to keep it in this thread. It's much easier to read and respond if it's in one place instead of in many different threads. Thanks.
    I'll add to this by asking that you keep your feedback level and professional. Rants, threats to quit, calling us crazy or lazy, all of these things are not helpful and will be subject to moderation.

In other words, please be cool, and so will we.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    I'll add to this by asking that you keep your feedback level and professional. Rants, threats to quit, calling us crazy or lazy, all of these things are not helpful and will be subject to moderation.

Good to know but the main issue hasnt been adressed, at least from my point of view. Why is the ursoth event so underpar compared to most of the previous events and does the STS team have any plans of altering specific things in the event?
    Because something must be severely wrong if such a huge proportion of the AL forum community is literally fuming.
    You've done a pretty good job with previous events, at least to my knowledge and this one is to say the least, disappointing.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 08-07-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

I admit I did rant, I do apologise. It had something to do with either male menopause, midlife crisis and/or man flu.

But you have to admit to your mistakes too and many have been made in this years Ursoth.

Please take note of Candys suggestions
    Last edited by Xorrior; 08-07-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    I admit I did rant, I do apologise. It had something to do with either male menopause, midlife crisis and/or man flu.
    Lmao at this! Ty!
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Please make the lag disappear. All players are experiencing screen freeze.