Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] The return of SnS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default [Suggestion] The return of SnS

I think SnS was really worth for returning, STS could have done this in different ways imo.

- SnS in crafting return, they could have done a (for limited time, during the event) craft questline. Let us follow a special questline true the maps of ursoth's assault to obtain the recipe just like nekro basicly. Then add a 'Arcane Tree' or something like 'Arcane Fossil' to the new event lockeds, first of people would be more interested to open lockeds and this way not every1 will get it so it will still be elusive, let it be 2 'Arcane Tree's' needed for SnS cuse it are 2 little tree's. Then let us farm some other ingredients like vials but then let it be leafs from lets say the last event boss (i don't know name to be excact) and a slightly lesser chance on ursoth, this is also a way to keep us running this maps. Maybe change some stats and change the aa a bit so the original SnS users still have a profit.

(This way could have been imo a GREAT idea.)

- SnS return in tier, let there be a really hard tier level to obtain this SnS, a reward actually but let the points be high needed for this tier.

- SnS return in vendor, this is a suggestion i have heard a lot. Let SnS be purchasable in the token vendor for like 10k-20k tokens.

I know a lot of people are against the return of SnS but why?NS returned to,oke it isn't a wow pet as SnS and ppl having SnS already had it for like a year elusive,band if they have done it like my first option it would still be rare. And like i said to not get the SnS owners angry change the new obtainable SnS has slightly different stats and aa.

I hope we will see SnS soon again in game, cuse i am really in love of his looks lmao.

And a special thank to STS for the tweaks they done to this event cuse of listening to us,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Maximum token amount is 2500 I think..

I want something similar to Shady N Surge. The damage/heal pools are awesome
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 08-08-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

What I truely don't understand is why does Sts say "thanks for the feedback" " we will pass this onto our team" when we know they confirmed a while ago Sns won't be returning... What's the point of giving the feedback to the team?

I think they are getting people's hopes high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Think about it, 10-20k tokens in about 2 weeks is probably impossible without paying for platinum. That'll basically only be the people who pay for platinum or literally farm like 24/7. That would then be an advantage for the people who buy platinum and can farm a lot. Even getting the vanity for 2.5k takes long. There would be a chance for everybody, however, it is very unlikely to get more than 10k tokens within 2 weeks without paying platinum or farming 24/7 for energy. Rather wouldn't want SnS because it'll be for the people who would pay platinum and people always moan about it being a P2W to get certain items.

Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Sns will never return! stop asking it's already been said over and over

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyWow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

some just like to spam on redundant topic

8. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Some just like to have a fair game... Having a top pet that we have no hope of ever getting ourselves really sucks.

I hope sts changes this too
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Werent we supposed to get everything in the game with some effort? Make the LB as first 10 recieving Sns & Gold Tyrannica, the people 16-26 recieving Gold tyrannica, the next 26-45 recieving banners :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    Sns will never return! stop asking it's already been said over and over
    They also said the old locks wouldn't be used for crafting again. And that fire, glacial, and blood essences wouldn't be used for anything once the expansion began.

Just because they say something doesn't mean they won't change their mind later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    They also said the old locks wouldn't be used for crafting again. And that fire, glacial, and blood essences wouldn't be used for anything once the expansion began.

Just because they say something doesn't mean they won't change their mind later.
    It's true, when hundreds of crying moaners shout about nonsense things and posting useless threads again and again, anyone can fail and change his mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nightshade was returned and I think someone posted about how NS was nerfed. Apparently if there had been many unnerfed NS, the AL we see now would be a lot different.

That being said, I think I would rather see a nerfed version of SnS for people like us who want to own SnS. Let the people who have the original SnS keep them, unnerfed. Swap shadys position with surge and give us surge and shady and everyone is happy happy happy...

Or

Just wait for Halloween event and watch how something as OP and unparalleled like Paracelsus gems is released. I personally won't be surprised if there's a super OP pet that is legendary that will have SnS owners moaning and posting useless threads, will that be a different story? Sorry if I'm going off topic.

Plus I really really really want those two small plants walking behind me, I have an affinity to lil plants ;3
    Maybe personally you asking about nerfed trees, maybe even with different name (not sns), but rest people ask about SnS and its different things, yeah? I wouldnt mind if we would have a mythic SnS-kind pet, with a little bit worse stats, and way more weaker AA, but we havent, so lets just let it go and live further, can we? But people ask and ask for the freaking SnS, and they arguments are "Event sucks" and "I dont have SnS in collection" are just ludicrous. It was said from very begining - SnS is an exclusive pet. Yes, it was said about ns too, but ns sux and doesnt affect PvE and PvP, cuz it SUCKS USELESS pet, so why just we cant do noobs happy, thought STS. But they cant do noobs happy with SNS too, cuz with mediocre imagination and limited potential of game mechanics, they doubtfully can do something more OP than SNS. So WHO THE FVK gonna pay real money for pets like toor etc if there is SnS behind your back? More than that, if they repeat last year mistake, and bring SnS again, next year (if AL will be able live one painful year more) there are will be new moaners, crying about SnS, and why they cant have this pet in collection.
    I'll refresh your memory - what happened after SnS coming last year? Firstly, after some crying post, SnS was nerfed, cuz it was too OP (probably later it was buffed again, after crying posts of pet owners, not sure). Later, after crying posts about SnS OP, they buffed necro, that destroyed pvp for a long time. And I say you all, if SnS will come again, a month later, MOST OF YOU and OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANTS ENJOY GAME will be post crying threads about how SnS is OP.
    Last edited by rstilzchen; 08-09-2015 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Sns is a limited pet stop cry for it pls... Like jester vanity. If u want it so much u could run event in right time when ppl used 30m in energy or buy for 150m like some ppl done. Cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Wasn't NS nerfed too?

The latter part of your post is a viable enough reason to nerf SnS altogether and rerelease it. If it really is that OP...

Tbh yes nekro is OP, but I guess now with nekros everywhere PvE has become easier than what it used to be(except for normal tindirin, those mobs R OP) and PvP is a lot more than it used to be. Then there's the fact that why would STS let 4-5 people completely dominate when they are the only ones with SnS, since SnS is really that OP its not fair for some people to have access to it and some have no access to it.

P.S.: if there really isn't any SnS release I won't be surprised if an even more OP pet was released in the future.
    NS wasnt nerfed, JutsG clearly mentioned that they kept a record of everything and the CD was bugged (the cd had a wrong timer).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Arent Sts said HJ and GLACIAN are DISCONTINUED? AND WHY THEY ARE LOOTABLE FROM LEAF LOCKED?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitwarrio View Post
    Sns is a limited pet stop cry for it pls... Like jester vanity. If u want it so much u could run event in right time when ppl used 30m in energy or buy for 150m like some ppl done. Cya
    It was a portal glitch during Ursoth event who let people enter free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Nightshade was returned and I think someone posted about how NS was nerfed. Apparently if there had been many unnerfed NS, the AL we see now would be a lot different.

That being said, I think I would rather see a nerfed version of SnS for people like us who want to own SnS. Let the people who have the original SnS keep them, unnerfed. Swap shadys position with surge and give us surge and shady and everyone is happy happy happy...

Or

Just wait for Halloween event and watch how something as OP and unparalleled like Paracelsus gems is released. I personally won't be surprised if there's a super OP pet that is legendary that will have SnS owners moaning and posting useless threads, will that be a different story? Sorry if I'm going off topic.

Plus I really really really want those two small plants walking behind me, I have an affinity to lil plants ;3
    We understand each other bro, i really don't get people that are agains it's return...zzz..if it's a bit nerfed for us it would still be fair..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

And didn't i mentioned to, let sns be nerfed for us i love the looks lol let it have stats like singe or dova or whatever, or make a new 'mythic' pet with the same looks i'll be as long as happy with that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post

Let's not forget old arlor sets returning lol. I think they are just holding off on releasing him again till the game starts to really fall off. Then they will add it to locked to get players popping locked for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Add a recipe that requires 500 squeaks and squish eggs! lol.....then myabe those cute pets will be useful!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I just wanna say that not everyone knew about this glitch! I ran my *** off LEGIT to obtain my sns pet.
    It was the HARDEST thing i have ever ran for! Many ppl say "oh those top ppl all cheated to get sns"
    HELL NO stop telling everyone that the top people cheated to get sns! This REALLY makes me mad!!!!!
    If u really wanna call anyone a cheater then look up the people who account shared and ran the even literally 24/7 to stay #1 in Lbs.
    Last edited by Spell; 08-09-2015 at 11:15 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post: