Thread: Dungeon help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dungeon help!

Hi there, I've been playing Pocket Legends for a few days now. I have purchased the lvl 15 dungeon pack hoping to start running dungeons, but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to join a dungeon or find it I would greatly appreciate some help to a newbie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if it is a lvl 15, pack, you will need to be lvl 13 or higher to use it.

You need to go to the world map, and there you have options. join game, host game, and enter towne,

If you host a game, you will see a screen with a picture with arrows on both sides of the pic on the left side, and a 3x3 grid on the right. tap on an unlocked level (levels can be unlocked by clearing the previous level), and tap host game. you can add a password if you want.

If you tap enter town, you are sent to the towne. in town, you can shop with merchants, trade and chat with other characters, and accept/complete quests. there are portals in the townes, and take one to enter the dungeon that helps you best (if you have a quest in that campaign, then it takes you to that level. If you have more than one quest, it takes you to the furst map that helps you on your quest)

If you tap Join Game, you are brought to a screen with all the games being played that you can enter. you also have options of sorting by game name, levels, and campaign. my campaign filter list:

Main Spine:

haven - Forest haven games
    dark - dark forest games
    castle - balefort castle games
    crypt - fathom crypt games
    exp - lost expedition games
    swamp - ancient swamps games
    oasis - alien oasis 1, 2 & 3 games
    ii - alien oasis 2 & 3 games
    iii alien oasis 3 games
    sew - balefort sewers games

Extra Content:

wyl - wylewood games
    shadow - shadow cave games
    skel - skeller krunch games
    froz - frozen nightmares games
    croc - mcroc's still farm games
    sand - sandstone cave games

you can also go to your quests page, if you have the level unlocked and a quest for the campaign, to go to the best or one of the best levels for your quest.

also, there are levels that cannot be accessed from the host game area. you either need to go through portals, or join a game that someone is already in. i.e. fathom crypt: forbidden crypt
    Last edited by azulflame; 05-02-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well on your start page, there's a little Earth icon on the top. If you wanna join a game, there will be a buttom somewhere that says "Join Game". Depending on where your destination is, just type the name of the game and you'll get there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you for all the info. It helped out a lot =)