Thread: <letal sharks> guild thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Guild threads are reserved for guildies btw and not for banned players, it would be really a mess if we should (me my guildies and many other masters) reply on the bunch of lies, or all the excuses some people find just to appear as decent guild in front of other forum users. By the way clearly shows that who was burning about a lb score its you, (not really you but who command your head, but np fine). On the technical side this guild have been top 1 for 3 years march 2016, all 2017, 2018, and half of 2019 and we no need to prove more if not celebrate our happiness between us, sharks. The other guild who has been top 1 for years has been deviant misfits, or before karma/unified for a short period and EOS for a small period. If you are jealous about it I am sorry but 4 or 5 weeks or 1 month on top 1 by other guild doesn t really make sense as comparison with our team (old guild doesnt matter built in 2013 if got left inactive for 4 more years xD) At least here me and guildies care and work for top 1 and admit it. While the other guild claim to not care, and it makes me laugh when i get told everytime drop of a rank someone pop up and "yay we dont care for it" or yay we proved to be DA BEST" or "we change directions of our guild yayy" those excuses are making laugh arlor xD or like now send rage kids to cry about guild rank when every now and then get top 1. We can be any rank anywhere but we respect our principles, we gained with hardwork without gifting anything to anyone, no hypocrisy on this side.

Anyway this thread is not an open topic for anyone and every other break rule will be reported.

*This post was the reply to serious, jealous player from the guild recently on top 2 of leaderbord . Sts deleted his toxic post cause was breaking forum rules =)
    Last edited by Willl; 07-12-2019 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Sts deleted the toxic post

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post: