Thread: Follow up event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Follow up event

Dear sts i hope you would read this post.

IMO you should atleast make a followup event after ursoth because lots of people are disapointed about this event because you cannot make profit from it.

In my opinion why dont you make a mini event like the arlor egg hunt event to stop these people from crying on forums because they dont earn money

I have no idea what the mini event is going to be but please make it pls pls.

Pls support this post if you love the idea

And its also a win win situation because your players become happy and also your game will rise up thats all i hope you dont move or delete this post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

11 characters

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1 I don't like this event.
    But believe me they don't do it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

How do you expect the devs to make a follow up event in such a short space of time?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I think the follow up event is the release of the new elites. For me at least, that is way better than any event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I think the follow up event is the release of the new elites. For me at least, that is way better than any event.
    Idc how long it takes at this point as long as its fun! Tyt sts on them elites! <3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enzpoy View Post
    Dear sts i hope you would read this post.

IMO you should atleast make a followup event after ursoth because lots of people are disapointed about this event because you cannot make profit from it.

In my opinion why dont you make a mini event like the arlor egg hunt event to stop these people from crying on forums because they dont earn money

I have no idea what the mini event is going to be but please make it pls pls.

Pls support this post if you love the idea

And its also a win win situation because your players become happy and also your game will rise up thats all i hope you dont move or delete this post
    And who would buy whatever is farmable in this mini event? Look at ah, economy is changing to the better 2500token vanitys will in a few days probably be achivable for anyone running km3 luck lixed a for few hrs
    imo this is just a filler event before elite hit. Im not saying im not dissapointed, i do not like pets as lb reward, how to complete stables (exept the first sns).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

What more does everyone really expect STS to do?! The biggest thing they've done in the past few events is lower the difference between the rich and the poor - what everybody wanted. But my bad - still isn't good enough.

Why aren't you happy with the event? Because you can't earn money? Do you really need the money after selling Ren'gol locks for 60k each as soon as they came out?

Nothing they can do is good enough and I genuinely have sympathy for them. A full time job working on this game to constantly get scrutinised and to do more. Sit back - play or don't play - and appreciate their work. Fast forward a year going on like this we'll be as good as PL, DL & SL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    What more does everyone really expect STS to do?! The biggest thing they've done in the past few events is lower the difference between the rich and the poor - what everybody wanted. But my bad - still isn't good enough.

Why aren't you happy with the event? Because you can't earn money? Do you really need the money after selling Ren'gol locks for 60k each as soon as they came out?

Nothing they can do is good enough and I genuinely have sympathy for them. A full time job working on this game to constantly get scrutinised and to do more. Sit back - play or don't play - and appreciate their work. Fast forward a year going on like this we'll be as good as PL, DL & SL.

This forums are to discuss about the game.
    I appreciate their updates but come on this is not a great event.
    So just give us better stuff so we can have better stats. Better pets and better rewards.
    Ursoth last year was way better.
    Hope halloween and frozen are better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post

When the event first came out, it was a huge letdown. STS deserved criticism. They made some improvements, and I applaud them for that. It's not a great event, but it's not terrible anymore.

For most players, rewards make or break events. The rewards for this event are less than stellar (and were pretty awful before).

STG made a thread for constructive feedback and ideas for improving the event. They recognize the importance of input from the community. Sure, things can get heated, but it's very profitable for them to have a thick skin. It's important to remember that they are people, too, but it's equally important to remember that they aren't doing this for free.