Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | August 12, 2015

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

When we did the change to Lifegiver, we had to keep in mind the other classes' healing abilities as well. Rogue's Combat Medic is unique and different from the other two classes, so that wasn't too much of an issue. Warrior's Horn of Renew, however, is fairly similar to Lifegiver. So, we decided that Horn of Renew would do its healing over a longer period of time, compared to Lifegiver. Lifegiver would heal for slightly less than Horn of Renew, but do it more quickly. That is why the heal over time portion of Lifegiver was shortened. Lifegiver also received a pretty substantial power increase. I'd love to hear what Sorcerers think of it now.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fibus For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    When we did the change to Lifegiver, we had to keep in mind the other classes' healing abilities as well. Rogue's Combat Medic is unique and different from the other two classes, so that wasn't too much of an issue. Warrior's Horn of Renew, however, is fairly similar to Lifegiver. So, we decided that Horn of Renew would do its healing over a longer period of time, compared to Lifegiver. Lifegiver would heal for slightly less than Horn of Renew, but do it more quickly. That is why the heal over time portion of Lifegiver was shortened. Lifegiver also received a pretty substantial power increase. I'd love to hear what Sorcerers think of it now.
    If the Lifegiver can't heal our health to full heath (unlike HoR and CM would) then theres no difference from before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

The main issues with Lifegiver for me, is the aggro. Doesn't matter how much it heals, or how long it takes to heal, if it's going to make me die.

Please note, I only PVE

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticRob View Post
    The main issues with Lifegiver for me, is the aggro. Doesn't matter how much it heals, or how long it takes to heal, if it's going to make me die.

Please note, I only PVE
    Yep, and this too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I would think more heal over more time would be better than more heal squished into a little time immediately after the main heal is done.
    ^^^This!!

I have an endgame mage and a level 10 mage, and both of them would be better off leaving the healing every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Obviously the increase in each tick is welcomed and will make it worthwhile to use this upgrade.

Here is my reasoning:

At endgame, my sorcerer's heal without the regrowth upgrade will heal me to full health from about 20%. So once I'm healed, those extra ticks will be wasted if they all come one on top of each other. I'd rather them spaced out a bit so that as I take damage they will heal me little by little and not be wasted.

At level 10, my heal can only heal me from about 60% to full health. But at level 10, battles last so long and I take so little damage with each hit, that it would make no difference whether the heal is 5 ticks over 10 seconds or 5 ticks over 5 seconds, I won't be dying before all the ticks are done anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

When is this update going live? Today?

I'll have to do a respec to check out the improvement.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    When is this update going live? Today?

I'll have to do a respec to check out the improvement.
    It will be live with today's update.

And to address Serancha's concern, the heal over time portion of the ability is where most of the power increase was placed.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Thanks for the response, Fibus. It helps us a lot to know the reasoning so we know what to look for when trying it out! Much appreciated.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticRob View Post

Please note, I only PVE
    Mages really shouldn't be using Lifegiver in PvE unless it's an easy level like Km3. It would be nice if the aggro were reduced, but even then, it's a redundant PvE skill when pots can do the same job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Could someone explain why only Eloia bow is being modified?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Has the new legend gear use released been talked about gettinga buff possibly it is way weaker then the likes of ancient living and icescale the armor hp mana and dmg are all much lower it should at least be even stats or alil better in previous threads u talked about weening paras out of game making new gear stronger is only way to get this done so please buff the corrupted gear thank u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffakex View Post
    Could someone explain why only Eloia bow is being modified?
    It's the result of a proc bug that led to high damage for the rengol crate bows. Since the rengol bows had higher damage than the level 41 mythics, many rogues sold theirs. When the bug was fixed, those rogues rightfully complained. The damage was therefore restored.

Fast forward to now. The devs forgot to take this into consideration when they released the Eloia bows. These bows are worthless because the damage is far less than the rengol bows. To make them competitive, STG has no choice but to buff them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

UPDATED 8/13/15:

Added a line item to address changes to Fantasma. We discovered a bug in her scaling which caused too much passive healing at each level. This has been fixed to scale as intended.

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

thx sts ..! im wait that wing's on vanity..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls..create wing into the banner..

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

good update STS
    AL - djtreddz
    PL - djtreddz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Thank you so much for considering mage.
    However Tbh, until you change its heal amount, it's will show no difference imo.

-------
    Omg. You did change amount of heal!!!!
    This is so great now. 5 sec heal is great because mage loses hp after shield quickly. This will help us to survive better and vs will be better in twink too.
    Thank you so much!

Hope it's not unintentional change on amount of heal...
    Last edited by Excuses; 08-13-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I am really thankful for sorcerer's lifegiver skill change. It's really worth upgrading. It healed me more than 150+ in each tick. Thank you for helping little smurfs. (Don't call us bluebutt . Maxnoob)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Goodjob Deathcritzz and Jennierz! (both unified runners) and grats to the rest many bug fixes thats nice to see esp the rogues medic pack fix, made it harder to vs warriors lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Something must be done about the situation with the Eloia potency bow being worse than giant bone/terrain bow potency. That's not gear progression if the new one has less DPS and less/same dmg comparing to the previous one.

Also, all the leaf crate legendary weapon procs are very short in duration and very rare in occurrence.