Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Mage Heal Upgrade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    sorcerers were already considered very overpowered in clash. I truly do not understand all these buffs made to the sorcerer class.

First, they got an upgraded damage absorb shield, roughly 10% upgrade compared to previous. Secondly, they got a shield invulnerable to debuffs like curse and stuns. Lastly, they now get this.

The first two upgrades were understandable. This makes it way over the top...
    Omg parf tree!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Incredible lol...

I'm going to the 'lol pvp' route more and more these days.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    Incredible lol...

I'm going to the 'lol pvp' route more and more these days.
    Lol @ AL is more like it these days!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Lol @ STS is more like it 0.0
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I think its time to give rogues their 10% damage back, or at least 5%. Its difficult now to even kill warriors due to their 25% debuff on axe. And if done right they can be immune to stuns/take 20-40% less damage AND be invulnerable continuously.

Robhawk

Well so it looks like rogues are the 1on1 beasts which no other class can beat equaly geared and mages/warriors own the team battlefield.

Consequences?

As a mage just join teamfights, stay away from any vs except other mages... LOL
    As rogue just 1 shot/combo all players and stay away from teamfights... LOL
    As warrior well you are somehow good to go for everything again? Reminds me of the AL-pvp beginning where the windmill killed everything and tanks were op... or the 1.5 years where arcane maul was glitched and stunlocked like hell.

gg!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Well so it looks like rogues are the 1on1 beasts which no other class can beat equaly geared and mages/warriors own the team battlefield.

Consequences?

As a mage just join teamfights, stay away from any vs except other mages... LOL
    As rogue just 1 shot/combo all players and stay away from teamfights... LOL
    As warrior well you are somehow good to go for everything again? Reminds me of the AL-pvp beginning where the windmill killed everything and tanks were op... or the 1.5 years where arcane maul was glitched and stunlocked like hell.

gg!
    Stop trolling and giving away wrong informations. You can't kill rogue/warrior only shows you have no skill. Now Mage is pretty much dominating pvp.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I think its time to give rogues their 10% damage back, or at least 5%. Its difficult now to even kill warriors due to their 25% debuff on axe. And if done right they can be immune to stuns/take 20-40% less damage AND be invulnerable continuously.
    Yes i sign that! Rogues need more damage! Seriously... Those 1 combos while shield is active and gale armor buff is at 2600armor is ridiculous even today, adding any damage to rgues means it doesnt need even a combo because a 8k aimed crit just insta kills... lol !

IMHO the damage of all classes should be reduced so a battle can last longer then like 0 to 5 seconds?
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-14-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Yes i sign that! Rogues need more damage! Seriously... Those 1 combos while shield is active and gale armor buff is at 2600armor is ridiculous even today, adding any damage to rgues means it doesnt need even a combo because a 8k aimed crit just insta kills... lol !
    I guess You will be happy when a no gear, no skill Mage like you can kill a fully geared pro rogue. Good luck!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

IMHO the damage of all classes should be reduced so a battle can last longer then like 0 to 5 seconds?
    I'm gonna quote Madnex's response to your post in another thread because it's clear that you didn't read it:

"Ever crossed your mind that applying nekro over shield only offers you a speed buff? Maybe that gale's 50% armor is canceled by aim shot's and axe throw's armor debuff due to game mechanics?"

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    I guess You will be happy when a no gear, no skill Mage like you can kill a fully geared pro rogue. Good luck!
    Listen Mr. avshow: I mean nobody, really nobody cares about the problems you have with my person! I remember a rogue called avshow which was food in tdm... i guess thts you, right? Ok, now i know were your pain comes from!

Get over it, its just a game! Farm some plats get OP gear and you can compensate your huge lack of skill! GL

ps: Welcome to my ignore list, no need to answer... dont waste your time anymore i wont too!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-14-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yes, yes. Finally the PvP rogue reign is slowly coming to an end. Now all the Mage needs is for Displacement Wave to be replaced with Reflect (similar to alpha wolf & goretusk) and I'll finally consider the Mage less squishy. Mwahahaha!

Honestly though, this was a really nice buff. Ty sts!

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I'm gonna quote Madnex's response to your post in another thread because it's clear that you didn't read it:

"Ever crossed your mind that applying nekro over shield only offers you a speed buff? Maybe that gale's 50% armor is canceled by aim shot's and axe throw's armor debuff due to game mechanics?"
    When i release charged shield and release charged gale before the rogue even touchs me once what exactly gets canceled?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

When i release charged shield and release charged gale before the rogue even touchs me once what exactly gets canceled?
    Your armor buff gets cancelled.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Your armor buff gets cancelled.
    Well... debuffs override buffs, i can remember. That means my active 50% armor gale buff not only gets canceled by rogues aimed/shatter armor but also it debuffs my unbuffed armor value by 15%? Is this really correct? If thats the case its just awful but you are right -> this can explain the fast death... Damn this also shows how broken the pvp game mechanics are! The aimed debuff should decrease the actual amount of armor and shouldnt cancel other buffs instead, lol!

Example: mage 1k armor -> 1,5k with gale -> aimed shot hits -> 50% gale armor buff canceled and 15% debuff applied -> drop from 1,5k armor to 0,85k? LOL

It should be: mage 1k armor -> 1,5k with gale -> aimed shot hits -> 50% gale armor buff still active and 15% debuff applied -> drop from 1,5k armor to 1,25k!

The difference between the 2 examples is nothing less then around 50% mages armorvalue... this is... lmao....aimed shots cooldown is 2 seconds so no need for any armor buff because it never will happen. I should have thought about this a little earlier, lol. That also means use gale after the warrior used axe to apply the armor buff after axe`s debuff... but when the warrior is smart he uses a pets AA with the next armor debuff to get the mage squishy again... aahhh...
    So its not about the gear and then skill its about knowing all the exploits/glitches/bugs in first place, then gear and then skill... I hope i`ll find a good one i will not tell anybody, haha! This reminds me of the very bad hitboxes in counterstrike... not the best aimer won but the one who knew all the hitbox glitches...
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-14-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default [Feedback] Unneeded Sorcerer Buff

Hello,

I've just wanted to post a few comments on the latest changes of the game. It seems that sorcerers heal now heals roughly 70% of their health + an additional 100% (5 ticks of 1100 health, as a maxed L46 sorcerer).

I really feel that this needs to be looked over. Prior to this buff, sorcerers were already considered very overpowered in clashes. So overpowered, in fact, that 3 sorcerers were more effective in a clash than two sorcerers and one rogue. So, clashes these days seem to be about stacking as many sorcerers and tanks as you can. It's come to the point where doing this can essentially guarantee a win if other side cannot match it.

This is not balance, truly. If anything, it makes clashing extremely skewers in favor of certain classes.

Let us take a look at sorcerer heal compared to warrior heal. The warrior heal provides two seconds of invulnerability and six ticks of 900-1K HP, roughly. This makes around 7K-9K HP healed. A sorcerer's heal will do far more than that, healing up to 170% of a person's HP bar. Heck, even rogue packs cannot accomplish this ludicrously! Now, with the prior buffs that sorcerers have already received (increased damage absorption and reduction + stun immunity/certain debuff immunity), this makes sorcerers over the top OP.

In a clash, with all the debuffs going around, a sorcerer can hit nearly as much as a rogue. The difference between the sorcerer and the rogue? The sorcerer gets a shield to protect it at all times; and it cannot be slowed, cursed, or stunned. Now, when you have two to three sorcerers doing this, it makes it quite difficult to overcome for obvious reasons.

Anyone who has clashed lately can confirm this. Please, think over this sorcerer buff and the repercussions it might have.

Thank you,

Zeus
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-14-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Sorc are now the op class
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I'm capping a sorc as we speak!
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

+1. I know smurfs needed a buff but this is too much imo. This is game changing when it comes to clashes!
    Nekro Shield + Arcane shield (They never get stunned) and now OP heal. GG.
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Mage Legends!