Hi (once again yeah)

When you go to https://store.spacetimestudios.com/W...atus_login.jsp and you log in with your account ids, you can see all platinum orders made via store website, and, it also shows you all order numbers!
I got scammed of my account one year and a half ago and the scammer took all order numbers...some weeks ago, support gave me back my account because i knew order numbers of my account. But two days ago...i logged in and seen the main character on the account that support gave me back pming me! Because he took all order numbers and knew all acount details needed to get back the account, support gave him my account!

So, STS should remove order numbers from that page or show them for a limited time (saying on the confiramtion page to go check what is it uc)...because now he still can get back that account and steals everything on it! So I can't play with it... (I asked support to "blacklist" this account, so they never give it back to anyone (as i got it back) but they seem to send me a copied-pasted answer and not reading properly what I wrote (because it's the second time i receive exactly same answer)).

Hope they will read this properly now

Kilian.