Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Maybe you forgot that you and your friends have gone to lvl 14? Because you had to run from lvl 17 players as you have a short-term memory, apparently i have more facts than you here on the table because scared chickens like "YOU" are talking only verbally in private chat, and now you'll say on the forums " one of Those foods at ASU who walk on 3V4, and still loses. Why dont you come clash or BG us " how many times we have you, satty and thaze beaten up in pvp so many times that you had to swear like a parrot that 20 times says the same swear words on repeat mode, pathetic! Listen up we are not the ones that run from Tdm to lvl 14, hypocrite asf! Do me a favor and run off to lvl 14 back (if you haven't been on there anymore), Oh and in game chat you come across as a "Psychopath" as you respond to criticism and frustration, not to mention the violence, insults or threats (dearth of behavior) lack of empathy? Little respect for the rights and feelings of others. Maybe it's time you give people back the stolen goods instead of to hide in many forums accounts, which happens unfortunately.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  51.2 KB

Cheers from us lvl 17 players pilling up your deaths each and every time, because there's no place for tt around here we don't need inappropriate players like you here thinking he's savage behind his keyboard.
    First of all, get some legit proof for your false accusations. Those screenshots of yours doesn't prove anything, why don't you un blur the names of those forumer's, so we can see if your actually proving something true. I can guarantee you and your false accusations that I don't have nothing to do with it. Secondly, we didn't move to lvl13-15 for you people. It was the Xpyscho leaving the bracket. As a result, 16-18 became dead after Xpyscho left and before the arcane weapons were released, so there's no reason to stay to a dead bracket. We found 13-15 more active and it was actually our original pvp bracket. Now, tell me who's the real hypocrite here lmao
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-10-2017 at 11:23 AM.