Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    First you say that i am Asu then you say that the picture is false that you have never stolen anything from others than you say Xpsycho had gone away from the 16-18 bracket, which made you go running back to 13-15 and last but not least the cherry on top of the pie that i am a rogue? I think you indeed must stop drinking and smoking your health deteriorates. Short-term effects of drowsiness what i see from the forum posts (which it started with) here short-term effects of drowsiness what i see from the forum replies here worse memory,
    memory (temporarily) worse than usual, even if all the alcohol already in your body has disappeared. This applies in particular for the long-term memory.

"PS: I know who you are, you don't need to hide yourself behind your dummy forum account. Ah I know why you're using dummy accounts, you have alot of issues with other forumer's too Eh? You're clearly the psychopath here not me. lmao" In what space do you live? Your bio says a lot about the kind of types of people that i daily come across anywhere, literally your point about nothing just turn you to come back on the same concoction, but let me tell you this the people that support me are the people that have problems with you already and that has nothing to do with dummy accounts.

And you say that i don't need to include my guild to my nonsense which in your case is always nonsense, do you even realize that you got farmed by us? Which is a fact and no nonsense, need me to ask few of my former Fame/Tactical members about you? Does that clear your answer while you haven't been able answering yourself questions about why you been farmed.

Ps: people only been in your guild looking for Eye/Para gears, but that doesn't say anything else from saying that I'm standing alone in my shoes. Across my years of playing games being a part of a community i haven't seen people on forums like this rely on people with the most unnecessary information.

You take no responsibility for your own feelings. Rather, your feelings are projected onto you if you try to point this out to me or whoever you will likely vehemently defend your perspective and you take no responsibility for almost anything you do, insulting, verbally talking being inappropriate and thus making yourself this toxic player.

But really your wasting my time on forums by seeking for attention to me and you know what i got better things to do irl, rather than spending my time with noobs like you on forums,

Perhaps next time i should need to talk Chinese to you, good luck with whatever you're doing.
    You're like a broken record who retaliate things all over and over again. You sure do have lots of time to make an essay too. Good for you! lol you make me laugh. That picture you posted? doesn't prove anything at all lmfao. I could easily get a random picture from google and blur out the names of the persona's conversing and post it on forum's to bribe somebody.

Let me clear this off to you, if you're really trying to pursue the stealing issue about me, give me some valid evidence (which you can't provide) cuz i can guarantee you, you won't get any info since I don't have any activities such as stealing from people.

Ps: Don't get me involved into someone's scamming issue. Secondly, my health is none of your concern, and lastly i'm not Chinese. Please don't drag Chinese people into our beef. Show some respect. You're being racist you know
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-11-2017 at 02:13 AM.