Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Low lvl acces "bug"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Default Low lvl acces "bug"

As example lvl 5 character can't see trough game browser sewers towns but by clicking sewers on map and hit "enter Town" button he can get into town.

I'm not sure is it bug or not but tought to report it anyways. Also not sure does same problem persist with friend list joining.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Townes are not level limited.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Townes are not level limited.
    Then the question/bug is that why those won't show up on game browser list when I set priority as Townes and search.

Just tried with my lvl10 character and culd see only forest haven/dark forest and for some reason shadow caves town. But no others.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I wonder this too. Balefort Castle is a 10+ zone and I had a lot of trouble trying to randomize my channels to try to meet different people for the Ears event when using a level 8 character. Townes not being level limited doesn't seem to be working properly if you can't see other instances of them of them on game browser and are just limited to random chance.

If I had to guess, I'd say having Shadow Cave's towne always come up on game browser is the only way to keep them level-less and always accessible. Presumably being able to go to the hub without owning the cave, too. But then if this is true, why is the other premium hub, Sandstone Cave's towne, not accessible on game browser the same way? It sure is an inconsistency.

I really think not owning the content shouldn't bar you from going there or meeting friends in either of the hubs. You know, to show people a glimpse of what they're missing out on and tempt them to get the content.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 05-05-2011 at 12:37 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I would love to be able to search towns, without level limitation because otherwise the poor low level is limited to just a random town instance.

Star light, star bright...