Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rengol crate prices

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default Rengol crate prices

Well i wanted to say that unfortunately the rengol crates have gone down to 8k-9k this isn't enough for us farmers to go farming since elixers cost 11k and we barely get 9k out of crates we invest our own money to it but well that's how it is and if your not to happy of farming crates well there's something else ima make a new guide of farming eggs!!! Later!!

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Wait a second, so you are mad the locked are so cheap? Lol. But it's OK for arcane items to be worth nothing right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    Well i wanted to say that unfortunately the rengol crates have gone down to 8k-9k this isn't enough for us farmers to go farming since elixers cost 11k and we barely get 9k out of crates we invest our own money to it but well that's how it is and if your not to happy of farming crates well there's something else ima make a new guide of farming eggs!!! Later!!

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk
    The price of luck elixirs will go down as the price of locks goes down. We used to farm locks for 5k each and buy luck elixirs for 8.5k. You can still make gold, just not as much. And this was when arcanes were incredibly expensive.

There are two ways to raise the price of locks:

1) Make liquidation fees for arcane items so they won't sell so cheap.

or

2) Reduce the drop frequency of locks.

I don't think you'd be in favor of either. Without new loot in locks, the prices were bound to drop. The lack of good loot in the new locks really hurt prices. Players like me were hoarding to craft event locks but found it wasn't worth it this time around.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 08-19-2015 at 11:24 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

That's right Edward gets it. Don't expect to cash in huge off lock farming because it doesn't reflect the economy. Same thing for plat players. The purse is smaller for everyone now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

It could still be at 11 or 12k if you annihilate all those auto levelers undercutting locks by 500g each.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Wait a second, so you are mad the locked are so cheap? Lol. But it's OK for arcane items to be worth nothing right?
    It's not a matter of the "farmers" how much the plat user/lockeds "poppers" sells the arcane they might loot in crates, my guess.
    Btw i agree completely with the idea to put new and valuable stuffs into the ren-lockeds! This way both farmers and "poppers" will be happy.
    The example of the the leaf locked is perfect to show how much the loots reflects the lockeds price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    It's not a matter of the "farmers" how much the plat user/lockeds "poppers" sells the arcane they might loot in crates, my guess.
    Btw i agree completely with the idea to put new and valuable stuffs into the ren-lockeds! This way both farmers and "poppers" will be happy.
    The example of the the leaf locked is perfect to show how much the loots reflects the lockeds price.
    Yes yes this is what we have been saying all along.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Thing is the new loot will drop by 50% in price overnight. Did you see those players undercutting shards and fossils by 100k a piece? Some guy even undercut hj by 1mil. Tyrannica was undercut by 1m by 2 different people. Its not a matter of the loot as of yet, but a matter of the fact that people cannot count or just type random numbers less than the lowest price. I assure you prices would be higher if they were not undercut to this point.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Thing is the new loot will drop by 50% in price overnight. Did you see those players undercutting shards and fossils by 100k a piece? Some guy even undercut hj by 1mil. Tyrannica was undercut by 1m by 2 different people. Its not a matter of the loot as of yet, but a matter of the fact that people cannot count or just type random numbers less than the lowest price. I assure you prices would be higher if they were not undercut to this point.
    I completely agree with you on this and unfortunately there's nothing we can do abt it.
    Maybe decreasing the loots of very valuable stuff (as arcanes not so long ago lol) in the looting table, but it's a big maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I completely agree with you on this and unfortunately there's nothing we can do abt it.
    Maybe decreasing the loots of very valuable stuff (as arcanes not so long ago lol) in the looting table, but it's a big maybe.
    As soon as the 1% find out from their buds they will drive prices back to 30mil+ for every fossil nekro shard and ring. Its a secret society that controls the market. Im actually happy that the auto levelers drove prices down to a more realistic figure.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

As soon as the 1% find out from their buds they will drive prices back to 30mil+ for every fossil nekro shard and ring. Its a secret society that controls the market. Im actually happy that the auto levelers drove prices down to a more realistic figure.
    Lol well not so low, "in medio stat virtus" Aristotele's said.. just find a middle way! I don't want the plat whales or plat farmers rule the cs again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

This is always inevitable. Locks only contain so much gear and as we have seen, all of it is diving in price. There is usually an immediate rush to pop locks when new items are added and once that fizzles the prices drop also.

For the reward inside locks aren't worth spending 10k each and never really were this expansion. I've been sitting on some plat and might consider popping some locks when they are worth 2k a piece. It could take a while to reach that point but it will come. Remember locks use to be worth 2k each and that was when you could loot a shard or fossil worth 50 - 80 mil.

As a side note it certainly doesn't help that you can still loot the dreaded fang/lunar/doom. Why STS had not removed these from the drop table is beyond me. Imagine looting one of these when popping a massive lock that you just paid 100k for. I'd rather take my wife to that chick flick she wants to see. Only looting the amulet would make me cry though. . . honest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

talk to the ppl undercutting mad. some guy listed a elo belt of assault for 40k while all other belts were 160k plus u....the price crashed by 50k in a day....
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

2 weekend event, a lot of locked opener busy with the event, so the demand for locked is decreasing plus a lot of locked ren looted from boss in the event and that's makes supply increasing. Low demand and high supply equal to decreasing of locked price.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nelson131 View Post
    talk to the ppl undercutting mad. some guy listed a elo belt of assault for 40k while all other belts were 160k plus u....the price crashed by 50k in a day....
    Ive seen a grand fire elo belt for like 333k and someone undercuts and lists a reg one for 222k and then someone list for 150k gg. Many auto levelers arent so bright, unfortunately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Ive seen a grand fire elo belt for like 333k and someone undercuts and lists a reg one for 222k and then someone list for 150k gg. Many auto levelers arent so bright, unfortunately.
    If players undercut something by too much, buy it and sell it for more. It's free gold. That's what I do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Put gold option to open locks . Problem solved price will rise , everyone will make gold , demand for locks will be higher.
    Every time I put up a solution Plat users complain how Sts will money. For one that is not our problem so stop pretending to work for Sts. Two stop using Sts as an excuse to hold ppl back from getting ahead . Just because you spend your lunch money on platinum does not give you a voice here
    Last edited by Trojan2100; 08-20-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    Just because you spend your lunch money on platinum does not give you a voice here
    Yes actually it does.

Anyone who has a forum account has a voice!
    Last edited by Candylicks; 08-20-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    If players undercut something by too much, buy it and sell it for more. It's free gold. That's what I do.
    By then its been undercut by 50billion players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

By then its been undercut by 50billion players
    yup, exactedly....and that item is hard as f*** to sell. i fortunately sold all my belts an hour before they dropped to 90k....
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage