Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rengol crate prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    For one that is not our problem so stop pretending to work for Sts. Two stop using Sts as an excuse to hold ppl back from getting ahead . Just because you spend your lunch money on platinum does not give you a voice here
    1. Yes it is our problem it's everyone's problem. Every suggestion brought forward has been to help revitalize the game nobody wants to see this game become like pocket legends.
    2. So what you are saying is only people who do not buy platinum are allowed to speak in the forum because you are what better than everyone else? I've bought limited platinum in this game and I see the points the plat users are making, they are not asking for the old days but to add value back to items and gear so the economy stays stable, the economy is dying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    1. Yes it is our problem it's everyone's problem. Every suggestion brought forward has been to help revitalize the game nobody wants to see this game become like pocket legends.
    2. So what you are saying is only people who do not buy platinum are allowed to speak in the forum because you are what better than everyone else? I've bought limited platinum in this game and I see the points the plat users are making, they are not asking for the old days but to add value back to items and gear so the economy stays stable, the economy is dying.
    So pretty much to bring prices back to 30mil.. No one will farm for a year for an arcane. People would rather move to a different game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    I know everyone is saying that everything is cheap now. That's not exactly true. Jewels and gems are crazy expensive. I think this is what STG has in mind for narrowing the gap. The hardcore players can still have an edge with gems and jewels.

Plat whales can still make gold with plat, through ankhs and luck elixirs, etc. (and wait for better events and new arcane pets to open locks). They might not make as much gold, but the gold they do make goes further than it ever did.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 08-21-2015 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I know everyone is saying that everything is cheap now. That's not exactly true. Jewels and gems are crazy expensive. I think this is what STG has in mind for narrowing the gap. The hardcore players can still have an edge with gems and jewels.

Plat whales can still make gold with plat, through ankhs and luck elixirs, etc. (and wait for better events and new arcane pets to open locks). They might not make as much gold, but the gold they do make goes further than it ever did.
    Pretty much this. Sts wants to give players a better chance of competing with plat whales and such. Now jewels/gems are the new "gear gap". Though its not as large of a gap. Now more people are enjoying endgame pve and pvp. Heck, ive seen some regular rogues without a ring or nekro kill rogues with ring and/or nekro! Things like this make people proud of what they have done and makes them want to log back in and keep playing. While we have plat whales complaining about prices, theres hundreds, thousand(s) of players enjoying playing the game now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Pretty much this. Sts wants to give players a better chance of competing with plat whales and such. Now jewels/gems are the new "gear gap". Though its not as large of a gap. Now more people are enjoying endgame pve and pvp. Heck, ive seen some regular rogues without a ring or nekro kill rogues with ring and/or nekro! Things like this make people proud of what they have done and makes them want to log back in and keep playing. While we have plat whales complaining about prices, theres hundreds, thousand(s) of players enjoying playing the game now.
    I would want to agree, but for endgame, I see PVP is dead most of the time. On a given day, it's the same 10'ish people. For PVE, it's off and on dead. People just doing dailies then idling or logging off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I would want to agree, but for endgame, I see PVP is dead most of the time. On a given day, it's the same 10'ish people. For PVE, it's off and on dead. People just doing dailies then idling or logging off.
    I think a lot of that has to do with Ursoth. After so much build up, it was a letdown. A lot of players were hoping for mythic weapons or a version of SnS.

It also has to do with the lack of new elites. As it stands, there really isn't a reason for PvE players to have the best gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Many people were busy running the event. I think that more people will pve and pvp when theres no events going on. As far as pve, weve had many people running new maps, elite wilds, and arena the past few days. A lot of members were running for lb as well. Also school is about to start so it may explain why people wont be on too much now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

The system of rare loot in AL has always baffled me for as long as I can remember.

Traditionally, the mythics/arcanes were restricted to locks and anyone who wanted one either had to sink tons of money or farm like crazy to buy them. Now mythics are completely farmable with the exception that the Ren'gol runes comes in a chest, another "free" lock crate.

Why not just put the necessary ingredients in the locks and have them farmable as well? IMO, plat should be a time-saver, not a necessity. Players should be given the option to obtain the set for free, provided that they dedicate their time. As this is a free-2-play game and STG needs to pay the bills, players should also be able to "speed" up their gameplay, but not obtain absolute advantage.

Speaking of mythics and arcanes, why is there such a small number of mythic and arcanes to choose from? An MMO stresses player choices. It's non-linear. Following the reasoning, why are there Best-in-Slot items? If there are any, it should only be superior because of procs and certain stats, not because it's the only one that exists. There's no choice there.

Just some of my suggestions:

—More mythics/arcanes (like the Imbued sets): Don't focus on sets too much. Players should mix n' match pieces of their gear that best suits their needs. This would create more diversity in gear choices.

—More complex crafting system: one that requires the salvaging of certain rarities. Example: This set requires players to gather 10 Legendary essences, which are obtained from salvaging Elite legendaries not crate pinks. This system would reduce the supply of gear circulating in the economy (prevent oversaturation) and would maintain prices suitable for farming.

—Put mythics/arcanes in the loot tables for Elite bosses in the future. It would be hard enough to reroll from a legendary to a mythic and from mythic to arcane, but if value becomes an issue then just put them into a separate loot table. One that cannot be accessed through rerolls. I feel that this pseudo-system of putting things into Elite chests is just disheartening for players.

Just my two cents.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Just a simple thought
    By increasing the arcaen items price lock price will increase...
    So its good not to launch the new arcane items ..
    But use them as crafting materials..
    Like use arcane shard for upgrading old arcane gears...
    it will increase the price of arcane item again..
    Make arcane ring upgrade to level 46 by crafting material of 1-4 rengole rune + arcane shard + ring for level 46 arcane ring that will also give set bonous
    Arcane shard price will increase...
    Use arcane fossil to upgrade some old arcane pets..
    eggs+ fossil for new upgrade old arcane pets..
    Fossil price will increase and we will see more usefull items and pets in pve/pvp both and get new things for counter them..
    I mean it will keep those items price on top cause we will have lots of things to craft..
    And by upgrading old items sts also dont need to take so much stresss...
    I mean eassy for there programers..
    Also can upgrade old mythics with a new exclusive mythic crafting material...
    it will increase lots of work for farmers..
    Arcane price will increase and also..
    Locked price will increase...
    Just a sugestion think about it and try to consider it devs if you are checking the threads continously