Thread: Post your Kill/Death Ratio

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Post your Kill/Death Ratio

As some of you may know, I am an aspiring statistician and it's been a while since I've had a good project. First it was predicting baseball seasons, then it was bowling scores, now it's you guys. I know it won't be accurate because a lot of folks aren't on forums, and the ratio is changing all the time, but it could be interesting. I'll probably look around in game at some people's characters to get more.

So if you post your kill count, death count, character class, and level, I will do the rest. This way you can see if you're ahead of the pack, in the middle of the pack, or lagging a little bit.

I will stop at midnight on Thursday, 6/3, so post before then, and hopefully this thread survives that long. I will try to get the results up that weekend some time, depending on my work schedule.

Me first:
    Kills: 12245
    Deaths: 234
    Level: 35
    Class: Archer

Please specify if you are one of those 'special' types...I don't want to count a normal warrior and a bowbear as the same.

I might require that you be lvl35, but post anyway and I will see what I can do.

Edit: and of course, if your character's name is different than your forum name, put that too. Or if you have multiple characters.
    Last edited by HectorCruz; 05-27-2010 at 11:48 PM.