Thread: Paladin question!! Plz help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Paladin question!! Plz help

I want to make a paladin and don't want 173 strength and rest int....I want to do the minimum amount of strength to equip the best strength gear at lvl 55 . What's the lowest amount of strength I need. And wouldnt spell damage not be affected to much because base damage affects skill damage and strength weapons have higher damage? Plz help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

You need 138 strength I believe and 138 int. Use Elly's dual spec guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...uide-%2855%29.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

^^^^ What WhoIsThis said.

There is actually a way to do it with 137, but it is a pain in the booty because it required some crazy loadouts. Elly's guide works like a champ. You will need to buy a pink lvl 43-45 strength booster set (Osiris gear, usually).

Your spell damage will be affected. Not horribly, but I will tell you that Heal takes a big hit. I don't have the numbers in front of me however. You are correct that weapons affect spell damage, but Int feeds into them even more. So although you will "gain" some with the Str weapons, you will "lose" some spell damage because you are putting 138+ into Str.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    ^^^^ What WhoIsThis said.

There is actually a way to do it with 137, but it is a pain in the booty because it required some crazy loadouts. Elly's guide works like a champ. You will need to buy a pink lvl 43-45 strength booster set (Osiris gear, usually).

Your spell damage will be affected. Not horribly, but I will tell you that Heal takes a big hit. I don't have the numbers in front of me however. You are correct that weapons affect spell damage, but Int feeds into them even more. So although you will "gain" some with the Str weapons, you will "lose" some spell damage because you are putting 138+ into Str.
    You can do it lower if you have a crown of persistence. (Choose carefully which crown btw if you get to 56, unless you plan on doing it again).

Heal is directly affected by your int and only int. Blessings of might does not buff it unlike all other spells. Weapons and other equipment do not affect heal at all except for the fact that they boost int.

@Moog:

I can supply you with the spell data if you want. Just give me a shout. I have the numbers for pure int for Mega Mage and Enchanted (Mits lent me his enchanted set).