Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth Assault BANNER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Default Ursoth Assault BANNER

PLS sts add for Ursoth assault Top 10 winners the Top25 Banner! Thats so unfair.
    TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would say it should be a special new banner for ALL ursoth lb players
    for the proof that they was on lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

ikr! now how to proof later u won top10 ursoth 2015??? now anyone can buy That egg.........................
    so That banner is proof that u were in lb. not the egg -.-.-.-.-.-
    All that waste of time and gold... just for egg?? -.- pls add the banner sts cmoon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yea thats messed up

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I understand its like that,

Top10 pet,banner,ankh
    Top25 banner, ankh
    Top50 just ankh

Soo where is my ankh?
    Last edited by Bmwmsix; 08-23-2015 at 02:01 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thanks for the report. We'll get to the bottom of it.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fibus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Muwahhahaha no!

Although I understand the uproar for this, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Top 50 also deserve a banner. Not giving banner to top 10 makes sure their reward is the gold tyrannica egg. Open it and parade around with if if you want to show off that you were top 10. Keeping a banner for top 25 sets the silver tier rewards aside from gold tier reward winners.

Gimme 50 plaT and take my silly banner

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Just an update to say we've identified the issue. In a future update (likely next week or the week after), players that are missing the Elondria's Guardian Banner that should have received it will have it granted to them.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fibus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Muwahhahaha no!

Although I understand the uproar for this, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Top 50 also deserve a banner. Not giving banner to top 10 makes sure their reward is the gold tyrannica egg. Open it and parade around with if if you want to show off that you were top 10. Keeping a banner for top 25 sets the silver tier rewards aside from gold tier reward winners.
    I dont understand your problems bro at my threads. Pls read Dev Fibus post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Just an update to say we've identified the issue. In a future update (likely next week or the week after), players that are missing the Elondria's Guardian Banner that should have received it will have it granted to them.
    Ty a lot for answer!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Will all leader board runners also get 50 ankhs? :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

No, banners should be rewarded to all 50 people on LB, besides they look hideous so don't bother making these threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeFTW View Post
    No, banners should be rewarded to all 50 people on LB, besides they look hideous so don't bother making these threads.
    For once, Golem actually made a non-troll thread. His gripe was legitimate. The banners are now being distributed to all of the leaderboard winners.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

i hope top 50 ankhs, top 25 banner and ankhs, top 10 gold tyrannica egg , banner and ankhs.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Runel Joseph Ruiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Dev please look at this and sort this for me and other players these players screwed out of top 10 eggs.

I didn't participate in the ursoth event last year so I did this hear.. I decided that I was going to go for top 25 for the banner.. About a week into the event I was close to getting top 10 so I kept going, eventually getting top 10 for about a day or so.. Well speed up to about 2 days ago 8.19.2015 I had roughly 82k points and only needed 8k to catch up to top 10.. Rank 10 player was Azaskeazit.. I had messaged him asking if he could tie with rank 9 player Ndeng.. This morning around 1am or so he had tied with him.. Now that made my rank go to rank 10.. There were 4 players tied for 7th.. Chutie, Xcosider, Cxty & Whoooooops.. Them tying made me get rank 10 along with 2 other players I tied with, their names are Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa.. We all tied with 86,932 points.. Well about an hour before event close Cxty and Whoooooops untied with the other 2 players for 7th place making us drop out of 10th place.. After this occurred I had message Chutie asking why they did that, his response was basically saying we didn't deserve it because we didn't tie with them, and they said they weren't going to allow anyone the egg unless they had over 100,000 points, pretty much controlling who got the egg and who didn't.. Which is not fair at all.. The 3 of us that tied for 10th did work hard, I put in 12-15 hours a day grinding energy runs, portal runs, not having a team like them and just getting random people to run with.. The 3 of us did deserve top 10, played all night to catch up and to tie, and an hour before event end they untie to screw us out of that? I know it's a competition but that was just cruel, no one else behind us was gonna have enough time to catch up or tie so we had everything set for event end, all they had to do was wait for the time to run out.. Kirklegendtwo & kinginaaa had messaged whoooooops and he told them the same thing Chutie told me, how they weren't going to allow anyone under 100,000 points get the top prize. After they untied Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa proceeded to gain points in case someone else tied so they could take 10th but no one did.. I saw someone posted about a warrior doing this on LB as well and wanted to bring this to attention, and how we got screwed out of top prize because they were greedy.. Is there anything you guys can do for us?

Sincerely The mighty sorcerer, Saaul
    Last edited by lucaskane2480; 08-22-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    Dev please look at this and sort this for me and other players these players screwed out of top 10 eggs.

I didn't participate in the ursoth event last year so I did this hear.. I decided that I was going to go for top 25 for the banner.. About a week into the event I was close to getting top 10 so I kept going, eventually getting top 10 for about a day or so.. Well speed up to about 2 days ago 8.19.2015 I had roughly 82k points and only needed 8k to catch up to top 10.. Rank 10 player was Azaskeazit.. I had messaged him asking if he could tie with rank 9 player Ndeng.. This morning around 1am or so he had tied with him.. Now that made my rank go to rank 10.. There were 4 players tied for 7th.. Chutie, Xcosider, Cxty & Whoooooops.. Them tying made me get rank 10 along with 2 other players I tied with, their names are Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa.. We all tied with 86,932 points.. Well about an hour before event close Cxty and Whoooooops untied with the other 2 players for 7th place making us drop out of 10th place.. After this occurred I had message Chutie asking why they did that, his response was basically saying we didn't deserve it because we didn't tie with them, and they said they weren't going to allow anyone the egg unless they had over 100,000 points, pretty much controlling who got the egg and who didn't.. Which is not fair at all.. The 3 of us that tied for 10th did work hard, I put in 12-15 hours a day grinding energy runs, portal runs, not having a team like them and just getting random people to run with.. The 3 of us did deserve top 10, played all night to catch up and to tie, and an hour before event end they untie to screw us out of that? I know it's a competition but that was just cruel, no one else behind us was gonna have enough time to catch up or tie so we had everything set for event end, all they had to do was wait for the time to run out.. Kirklegendtwo & kinginaaa had messaged whoooooops and he told them the same thing Chutie told me, how they weren't going to allow anyone under 100,000 points get the top prize. After they untied Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa proceeded to gain points in case someone else tied so they could take 10th but no one did.. I saw someone posted about a warrior doing this on LB as well and wanted to bring this to attention, and how we got screwed out of top prize because they were greedy.. Is there anything you guys can do for us?

Honestly tying shouldn't even be allowed and it's more of an exploit than how it actually is. Sorry to hear that this happened though after agreeing upon it. I don't think devs will hand out more
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yea man that most of hurt breaking a agreement at last min is grimy stuff, but thats why alot of ppl dont even bother with lb cuz of things like that. Sts wont bable to give you an egg but wish u luck in future man ohhch that realy was harsh my heart goes out to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

that is why i have trust issues lol. i almost drop out from top 25 because of untying the lb top 10. But i grind up to make sure ill take the banner spot, and finally i got to 24th spot. So i guess its all about patience and farming, i feel bad for you for not making it to top 10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post

Yep people are like that, sorry about your misfortune man but don't worry bro, karma always comes back around!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    For once, Golem actually made a non-troll thread. His gripe was legitimate. The banners are now being distributed to all of the leaderboard winners.
    Lol its some kids opnion troll or not troll ppl got different opnions try respect everyone and act like adults do this is for everyone who not respect other ty.