Thread: Need Help For Elite Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Need Help For Elite Mage

Hi everyone ,im actually capped at level 46 and i need some help with gear and jewels, im glad if you can help me!

1 - What weapon should i get? Elondrian Gun or Kershal?

2 - I have Forager Armor with 2 Regular Glacial gem (lvl 46), should i get the level 41 Mythic Armor?

3 - What build for jewels you guys use? My friend told me to use all glacial and one para on weapon, i really need know about this one!

Btw thanks for the help, im very glad!

mesalin

1. Elon gun
    2. Forager armor is much better than old mythic set ( there is no mythic armor 41 but 36 ... Maybe you mean mythic armor 43 lvl)
    3. I think gems are best reason ATM cause jewels are just costly
    Hope it helps!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    1. Elon gun
    2. Forager armor is much better than old mythic set ( there is no mythic armor 41 but 36 ... Maybe you mean mythic armor 43 lvl)
    3. I think gems are best reason ATM cause jewels are just costly
    Hope it helps!
    Sure it helps, btw the jewels i need know what should i use on my gear, like chaos, mind etc

mesalin

Mind cause they give int

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

elo gun
    foragers is fine, but imbued of assault if you can afford
    10 eyes, 6 para gems is what I would consider the best gem set up for mage, ofc since this is like 60m worth of gems regular glacial gems should suffice

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh thanks for the tips caabatric

Enviado de meu LG-D337 usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i need advise for running elite map / arena :
    im under gear lvl46
    all legendary below 100k item + green aptitude belt, and only have 1mil gold.
    how should I prioritize my gear? should I focus on elon gun 1st? or arcane ring 1st? or brawn belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    elo gun
    foragers is fine, but imbued of assault if you can afford
    10 eyes, 6 para gems is what I would consider the best gem set up for mage, ofc since this is like 60m worth of gems regular glacial gems should suffice
    wow... you need to play for year or just spend thousands of $ for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frans3q View Post
    im under gear lvl46
    how should I prioritize my gear? should I focus on elon gun 1st? or arcane ring 1st? or brawn belt?

Well my gears are lvl 46 with regular gems, i think you should look first for the mythic belt, mine gives me almost +43 dmg and a bit of HP and isnt too expesive, after that look for perf lunar and perf blood, mines are still good (unless you have arcane ring), now im looking for elondria gun than after i go for arcane ring

My stats with Fantasma:

3950 HP
    8% DODGE
    13% CRIT
    761 DMG
    810 DPS
    1280 DEF

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elementhality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

im under gear lvl46

Try craft the ring. You don't have to spend millions for dragonite bar if you set yourself to farming (caution: ignore the detractors that say it's pointless, boring, teeth never drops, etc. Just set a daily goal and stick to it). Another advantage to teeth farming is the primary stat jewels dropping on Tindirin maps that you can craft either to sell to buy yourself better belt, or save for your ring. The ring gives a solid hp, crit and damage boost. You can't go wrong.

You may also want to invest on a Blinky if you haven't already. Blinky was my best friend in arena.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Try craft the ring. You don't have to spend millions for dragonite bar if you set yourself to farming (caution: ignore the detractors that say it's pointless, boring, teeth never drops, etc. Just set a daily goal and stick to it)
    This...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elementhality View Post
    Well my gears are lvl 46 with regular gems, i think you should look first for the mythic belt, mine gives me almost +43 dmg and a bit of HP and isnt too expesive, after that look for perf lunar and perf blood, mines are still good (unless you have arcane ring), now im looking for elondria gun than after i go for arcane ring

My stats with Fantasma:

3950 HP
    8% DODGE
    13% CRIT
    761 DMG
    810 DPS
    1280 DEF
    looks good, mine : 3600 HP 690dmg 1370armor.
    what pendant d you use?

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Try craft the ring. You don't have to spend millions for dragonite bar if you set yourself to farming (caution: ignore the detractors that say it's pointless, boring, teeth never drops, etc. Just set a daily goal and stick to it). Another advantage to teeth farming is the primary stat jewels dropping on Tindirin maps that you can craft either to sell to buy yourself better belt, or save for your ring. The ring gives a solid hp, crit and damage boost. You can't go wrong.

You may also want to invest on a Blinky if you haven't already. Blinky was my best friend in arena.
    i dont have it. blinky is expensive, and dont boost stat much (compared with fantasma), but I heard that it has good AA. maybe ill consider buying it.

but its true, teeth "never" drop. drop rate is sooo terrible, maybe 50:1 or 100:1 ??? I was running normal the wild everyday while leveling from 34 until I reach 46. only got 8 teeth. I'll try elite next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

looks good, mine : 3600 HP 690dmg 1370armor.
    what pendant d you use?

i dont have it. blinky is expensive, and dont boost stat much (compared with fantasma), but I heard that it has good AA. maybe ill consider buying it.

but its true, teeth "never" drop. drop rate is sooo terrible, maybe 50:1 or 100:1 ??? I was running normal the wild everyday while leveling from 34 until I reach 46. only got 8 teeth. I'll try elite next time.
    Im using Perfect Lunar and Perfect Blood, they aren't so much expensive now.
    About Blinky, i have this pet and he is pretty good, to me he is better than Fantasma (i have it too), but Blinky's AA is way better than Fantasma, his AA sends a large bean that hit all enemies in on line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elementhality View Post
    Im using Perfect Lunar and Perfect Blood, they aren't so much expensive now.
    About Blinky, i have this pet and he is pretty good, to me he is better than Fantasma (i have it too), but Blinky's AA is way better than Fantasma, his AA sends a large bean that hit all enemies in on line.
    Blinky's passive at cap level has a chance to reduce enemy armor by 20%. This is part of the reason he is golden in Planar Tombs and Arena. Blinky's AA drops enemy dmg by 40% for 5 sec. If you use this wisely, for example when you are rooted/stunned in a boss's red zone, your shield on cooldown, and boss is about to rush at you, the AA can actually save you. Blinky has saved me from a lot of Arena bosses rush attacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

1) Elon gun is the best gun, the armor debuff and the root is helpful, it even adds armor per auto-attack. (gun attack)
    2) Looks good to me, get an imbued force armor with an assault helm maybe, if you're rich enough.
    3) Get gears with Eyes and Para gems. They're useful gems.