Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Elites are Live in Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Elites are easy cause everyone is geared up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Tata,

I have to agree with extra on what he is saying. For us (including him) the maps are easy as we have maxed gear + nekros.
    Pls do a run without nekro and see what happens.

I did a pug yesterday in the third map on my mage, who is not maxed (lacking myth weapon) and has no nekro (best pet is mari). Nobody in the the pt had nekro, only one other arcane pet and ring. The run took staggering 47 minutes and 7 ankhs for me. One of the rogues probably used 35-40. Dude didn't have razor speced either. Anyway those stuns together with the healers and the inability of mages to freeze/stun the highest threat targets makes runs long and hard.

For those with maxed gear/best pets the maps are pretty easy indeed.

What nobody seems to be be making allowance for is the fact that the new mythic set is a considerable sacrifice in survive-ability. If those red zones were to be hitting harder, wouldn't they all be one hits once u equip the new mythic set and lose a huge chunk of health?
    Eiltes arent for the casual player, that why the name 'elite' to keep ppl busy even if they got their gears.

Imho its way easy, the mobs hit same as on normal rengol maps, just their hp is much more. Bosses is the same..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Fantastic Job and lots of Fun.
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Heres what i think about rengol maps they are primarily for geting the new mythics i think the king w7ll add maps with new pets and other things to loot so just get are mythics cuz i bet the other maps will give us plenty to farm. Not sure why they made it as easy as it is though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Eiltes arent for the casual player, that why the name 'elite' to keep ppl busy even if they got their gears.

Imho its way easy, the mobs hit same as on normal rengol maps, just their hp is much more. Bosses is the same..
    There is no rule that says the elites are only for full paras and eyes.Everyone, regardless of the gear,can complete the elites.
    Sts made the elites "easy" to give EVERYONE (i repeat,EVERYONE) a chance to complete the new mythic gear.

And for the rich-butts that have full paras and eyes, used a battalion of Nekros and used more elixirs that most people would use in their lives: What would have you expected? "Insane" difficulty?

I mean even Bjorn,the NPC in Kraag,says: "When i was an adventurer,i was tough.These young ones just cheat with magic elixirs!"
    He forgot about Nekro...and Arcane ring...and other stuff.

Sts did their best to make it fair for everyone.So you should stop complaining and yelling at sts to make them harder.

As for the mythic gear,it deserves a buff.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post

Agree. They can ramp up the bosses and refresh the loot off them.

Legendary belts
    Legendary weapons
    Standard jewels

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    There is no rule that says the elites are only for full paras and eyes.Everyone, regardless of the gear,can complete the elites.
    Sts made the elites "easy" to give EVERYONE (i repeat,EVERYONE) a chance to complete the new mythic gear.

And for the rich-butts that have full paras and eyes, used a battalion of Nekros and used more elixirs that most people would use in their lives: What would have you expected? "Insane" difficulty?

I mean even Bjorn,the NPC in Kraag,says: "When i was an adventurer,i was tough.These young ones just cheat with magic elixirs!"
    He forgot about Nekro...and Arcane ring...and other stuff.

Sts did their best to make it fair for everyone.So you should stop complaining and yelling at sts to make them harder.

As for the mythic gear,it deserves a buff.
    I have one single para gem in my gear and 5 eye gem, the others are either normal reinforced fire gem, or grand tarlok wind gems. I rather use toor on these new elite maps, since everyone - repeat everyone(lol) - has a chance to obtain nekro.

I just expected some 'ultimate challenge' as stated in the first post, where is it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I ran the first half of map 1 solo with level 16 forerunner helm and armor, tsunami blades, and hammerjaw. And it didn't take very long. If I can do that, with some gear from season 1... Erm..

This isn't about players with OP gear, it is just easy.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Tata,

I have to agree with extra on what he is saying. For us (including him) the maps are easy as we have maxed gear + nekros.
    Pls do a run without nekro and see what happens.

I did a pug yesterday in the third map on my mage, who is not maxed (lacking myth weapon) and has no nekro (best pet is mari). Nobody in the the pt had nekro, only one other arcane pet and ring. The run took staggering 47 minutes and 7 ankhs for me. One of the rogues probably used 35-40. Dude didn't have razor speced either. Anyway those stuns together with the healers and the inability of mages to freeze/stun the highest threat targets makes runs long and hard.

For those with maxed gear/best pets the maps are pretty easy indeed.

What nobody seems to be be making allowance for is the fact that the new mythic set is a considerable sacrifice in survive-ability. If those red zones were to be hitting harder, wouldn't they all be one hits once u equip the new mythic set and lose a huge chunk of health?
    You and Extra find me ingame and lets do this without Nekros. I will use Blinky. What say you?

edit: Actually, no need to do this. Already soloed map 1 with Blinky. I think this was my all time easiest solo run.
    Last edited by Tatman; 08-28-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Agree. They can ramp up the bosses and refresh the loot off them.

Legendary belts
    Legendary weapons
    Standard jewels
    Agreed. Having mobs drop padded hats and getting the same old cracked jewels on elite were underwhelming.

mesalin

Yeah cracked jewels in elite map? Joke?
    I counted at least for damage or weak jewels there. New legendary belt is also great idea
    How about add boris egg or other new eggs to drop list? It will make players gonna run this map more times

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Welp, Enigmatic is just OP then. LOL. GG
    LOL. So you are telling me that when you run to the boss after killing enough enemies in Misty Grotto, you never get pulled back into a set of bombs? Nekro and Razor Shield don't prevent the pull back. And if you happen to die in the wrong spot, you won't be able to respawn without dying repeatedly.

I think the mobs are fine. The bosses are a joke.

Have you soloed or pugged the maps yet? Or tried to run in pink gear? Or without Nekro in the party?
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 08-28-2015 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post

Have you soloed or pugged the maps yet? Or tried to run in pink gear? Or without Nekro in the party?

Yes, yes and yes oh strike that I ran with a leprechaun pendant and egg ring but they are weaker than pink gear does that count
    Last edited by Diggdugg; 08-28-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    Yes, yes and yes oh strike that I ran with a leprechaun pendant and egg ring but they are weaker than pink gear does that count
    So you have never been pulled back into a set of bombs and killed when running to the boss? Really? No ankhs used at all on pug runs with your pink gear and without nekro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default you selfish species lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    Horrible let down... We were ALL expecting these elite maps to be insane hard with you guys taking 2 months to release them. We all stocked up on lots of ankh, lick elixirs and damage elixirs. Expecting to farm a ton of deaths just to get through to the boss.... But instead we get a map that Barney the dinosaur could make it through only giving warm hugs as an attack.

The loot that drops is old and already all over cs and the new stuff drops so often cs is already overwhelmed and prices are near worthless. Most of the guild leaders used the elites to keep people from leaving the game say they will come and make the game exciting again, nope... Didn't happen I'm expecting good players to leave after being stuck in the eye by sts with these poor excuse for elite maps.
    just because you are strong and have a strong friends circle you can't forget about the noobs who doesn't have proper gear yet. well i have good enough gear now but helping/ running with guildies has been a problem cuz most of them are weak. please be more considerate next time you recommend something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

So you have never been pulled back into a set of bombs and killed when running to the boss? Really? No ankhs used at all on pug runs with your pink gear and without nekro?
    Since when has 'running to the boss' become the defining point of doing elites?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

All these people saying oh elites are too easy there are no profitable loots make it insanely hard with profitable loots so only my friends and I with our good gear and our nekro horde can run and make profits who cares about others with their measly average gear and their legendary pets who are struggling with pugs.....

The way I see it, like extra mentioned, running with pugs is hard especially without nekros, but there are people who run pugs because it isn't insanely hard and is still doable. This is just my theory, but the more average players that run elites, the more ankhs will be consumed, this is profit for STS is it not?

I agree that the loot table for elites needs some new stuff and the bosses could be a little harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Since when has 'running to the boss' become the defining point of doing elites?
    My point is, the bosses are the real let down. They offer no challenge, whatsoever.

The mobs are far closer to where they need to be.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

LOL. So you are telling me that when you run to the boss after killing enough enemies in Misty Grotto, you never get pulled back into a set of bombs? Nekro and Razor Shield don't prevent the pull back. And if you happen to die in the wrong spot, you won't be able to respawn without dying repeatedly.

I think the mobs are fine. The bosses are a joke.

See above post by Jex, she's one of my guildmates.

And yes Enigmatic is that cool. (:

We run with redic stuff all the time, and pets just because we like what they look like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Yes Goretusk does seem to have something going on w/ reflect. I kept firing to see if I would die and it really didn't to any sort of damage back to me during his spin.

I expect some tweaks to happen no doubt. We have given some thoughtful feedback on the campaign and mythic quest.