Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default REWARD for those on leaderboard :o

well, firstly, i know most of u might disagree with me for two reasons:

1. Most of u r not on there

2. u may deem that it doesn't mean much coz it is not that difficult to get on there.

BUT, if u look at it from another aspects, it actually means a lot and i do reckon an exclusive gift need to be granted from dev for these reasons:

1. The 'founderhelmet' was rewarded simply for those who built their account at the very beginning... i mean are ALL of them really veterans? NO,coz it doesn't mean they rly dedicate much into this game and certainly doesn't mean they work hard to be good.

2. I heard some ppl were saying leaderboard doesnt mean anything, well answer my question: if leaderboard doesn't suggest who's good then what does??

3. Have u ever tried to make a character and work it hard onto the leaderboard? well it is harder than u imagine to go up there, especially maintaining ur record after.

4. Working up on leaderboard actually requires TONs of time and hard work. Taking myself as a good example, for my main, I've actually spent like more than 6 hrs every single day doing pvp in arena during my 3 months holiday.. and now my bear, i also dedicated lots lots of time to finally got him onto the board.

For these reasons, i rly rly do think we deserve like a leaderhelm or sth.

So here is my idea: if u r on there u will be granted the gift, but if u get eliminated by other players ur gift will be automatically removed.

In this way, by having these added incentives. all of us can actually be motivated and work harder to create New Records~~
    Last edited by Imperial-legend; 05-07-2011 at 07:04 AM.
    'Everyday is a blessing'
    Imperialelf - lvl66 cutie
    Imperialdream - lvl61 bunny bear :3 Imperialavian - lvl45 Imperialaura - lvl13

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Imperial-legend For This Useful Post: