Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insignia Debacle... 2x would be so great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Cool Insignia Debacle... 2x would be so great!

<Enigmatic> is comprised of a great group of people, many of us are either full time working professionals or students in both high school and college and serious about their studies. We actually have very little heavy plat spenders OR people with excessive time to play the game. We like to go hard when we do log in and run!! Many of the people in my guild have the mindset that they will NOT buy any of the materials or many of them for orc slayer and mythic set and will completely farm them within our circle of friends in the guild. With that said, the majority of the people are stuck still in insignia farming.

Once you DO complete the orc slayer set, you are faced with about a month PER PIECE for mythics as well for those people who simply do not have the time to grind out that 2 tag repeatable quest.

I would like to see how the community feels about insignia at this point. Personally they don't drop for me. I hardly see them drop for anyone when I run the regular maps. Now I would like to have a much greater number of people already on the mythic quest, yet the insignia are holding us back as a team.

Personally, a 2x insignia event would really boost up the issue here and get people closer to the mythic quest line. Which again will take a long time to complete, but the way it's going now people are really frustrated and have stopped logging in because it's TOO much of a grind.

Please StS consider a 2x insignia event, or simply increasing them as drops. No one wants to be grinding this quest for THAT long...

Also, thank you Dimitri for suggesting this below and I will add here. If insignia could also drop in elite zones that would help a lot as well.

What are your thoughts as a community? Any helpful tips are appreciated. Thx all.
    Last edited by Candylicks; 09-01-2015 at 08:51 AM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Agreed! +1 huhu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I'd appreciate elite ren'gol with a new token system as Planar Tombs, with stuff that actually drops and is worth running for. Running for the new sets is like running for APs though.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yes 100% agree with this....for those strictly farming insignias (not buying from cs) the drop rate is horrible...im 100% in favor a 2x weekend for these and hope to see sts make something along those lines happen if the drop rate is going to stay this way

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pazmaniac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree, 2x event would be great. Since the drop of elites I have looted 2 fangs, 1 silver orc chests and 0 insignia. At this point, I see no point in farming. I know some will say, "I've looted X amount so Idky you're complaining". Well, it still comes down to luck of the drop. I'm a single mother with a full time job. I don't have time to run maps for hours and hours a day so the idea of a 2x event is extremely appealing. My friends list ig is dead... maybe this would get a few people back online.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    <Enigmatic> is comprised of a great group of people, many of us are either full time working professionals or students in both high school and college and serious about their studies. We actually have very little heavy plat spenders OR people with excessive time to play the game. We like to go hard when we do log in and run!! Many of the people in my guild have the mindset that they will NOT buy any of the materials or many of them for orc slayer and mythic set and will completely farm them within our circle of friends in the guild. With that said, the majority of the people are stuck still in insignia farming.

Once you DO complete the orc slayer set, you are faced with about a month PER PIECE for mythics as well for those people who simply do not have the time to grind out that 2 tag repeatable quest.

I would like to see how the community feels about insignia at this point. Personally they don't drop for me. I hardly see them drop for anyone when I run the regular maps. Now I would like to have a much greater number of people already on the mythic quest, yet the insignia are holding us back as a team.

Personally, a 2x insignia event would really boost up the issue here and get people closer to the mythic quest line. Which again will take a long time to complete, but the way it's going now people are really frustrated and have stopped logging in because it's TOO much of a grind.

Please StS consider a 2x insignia event, or simply increasing them as drops. No one wants to be grinding this quest for THAT long...

What are your thoughts as a community? Any helpful tips are appreciated. Thx all.
    What do i think about the insignias?
    I'd rather go farm Arcane Deary!

I mean,i've seen many people struggling with this ''questline''(this isn't questline,this is torture!),but for me,it has been going quite well i'd say...i only had to buy the insignias for the ring,which at the time were 15-16k
    And i DO NOT say this is good...This is crap...
    Personally,I'd go for the idea with the insignias being a rare drop from mobs in elite and having their drop rate increased in normal,please.
    So please sts,do something about it!
    Last edited by Dimitrian; 09-01-2015 at 10:10 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Actually Dim that is a fantastic idea too. Insignia SHOULD DROP IN ELITES. +1000

Then you could farm for both quests simultaneously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Buuuut....i fear that would effect the already horrible rate of fangs

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pazmaniac View Post
    Buuuut....i fear that would effect the already horrible rate of fangs

How so? Fangs drop off mobs, insignia off bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Yeah I want insignias in the new elite content

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hope sts will do it, and I can buy them for 8-10k from cs! That's great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    How so? Fangs drop off mobs, insignia off bosses.
    He said he wanted em to drop from elite mobs....and dropping from bosses would effect rune rate...but do agree id rather see em drop from bosses than mobs....i think the best workaround would be a 2x event....would lower prices making them more affordable to the ones wanting to buy and would please the farmers by making the whole set obtainable during the weekend (insignia wise anyway)

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pazmaniac View Post
    He said he wanted em to drop from elite mobs....and dropping from bosses would effect rune rate...but do agree id rather see em drop from bosses than mobs....i think the best workaround would be a 2x event....would lower prices making them more affordable to the ones wanting to buy and would please the farmers by making the whole set obtainable during the weekend (insignia wise anyway)

I think you missed the part with "rare drop".Since Insignias are legendary items,then they should drope like a legendary item.

BTW what about those who missed the event? Have you thought about that?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Awesome suggestion Candy , and yes Waza, insígnias in the elites maps are also needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    I think you missed the part with "rare drop".Since Insignias are legendary items,then they should drope like a legendary item.

BTW what about those who missed the event? Have you thought about that?
    Yeah the ones who missed event will be able to buy insignias cheap.. People miss events all the time so how about for example I missed plat sale? I'd have to wait to the next one right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Yeah the ones who missed event will be able to buy insignias cheap.. People miss events all the time so how about for example I missed plat sale? I'd have to wait to the next one right?
    Yeah,insignias will be cheap for like 3-4 days.The new players who just hit level 46 after the event or the ones who couldn't play then will be spamming sts to "bring another event",like they did with the 2x teeth event.
    In my opinion,insignias in elite maps will draw more attention from the players who think these maps are useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

There will always be a new wave of capped players though...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Yeah,insignias will be cheap for like 3-4 days.The new players who just hit level 46 after the event or the ones who couldn't play then will be spamming sts to "bring another event",like they did with the 2x teeth event.
    In my opinion,insignias in elite maps will draw more attention from the players who think these maps are useless.
    They would be cheap for at least a week depending on how good the drop rate is and they can't complain considering the new cap has been live for a good 3-4 months I believe and it's kinda tough luck if you miss out in double insignia odds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

How about a daily quest which is kill 5 elite bosses from the new regnol maps = 1-2 insignias?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    They would be cheap for at least a week depending on how good the drop rate is and they can't complain considering the new cap has been live for a good 3-4 months I believe and it's kinda tough luck if you miss out in double insignia odds.
    Yeah,but with the insignias available from elites,there would finally be another reason to farm them,besides the fangs and the runes.