Thread: Just Reflecting back...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Just Reflecting back...

I know its too late.... but still... i put so much ******* time into this i really should've won? any support?

Entry 2:

Metaphorical Dilemma

And we played . I drew
    On asphalt circles, squares , diamonds
    Crayons , and we sat each
    In its geometric figure ,
    Not to dare
    We walk out of invisible walls
    in the,
    forest,
    we fight

And we began to look at.
    Each other , and then in groups,
    And we have not moved,
    the lag froze us,
    I still managed to collect us,
    through closing some tabs,
    to reduce lag
    In small groups , have increased.
    And of white and blue and green lines
    that the mini-map produced,
    because
    no,
    one, wants to get lost in the depths of
    the
    mega maze.

We had war , because
    That's our mission right?

I've spent some time to play ,
    And even addict myself to pixelated life
    distinctly pocket legends.
    a true legend.

But as i arose from my,
    Computer Chair,
    I saw God,
    Alone, in a sphere .
    The letter and makeup
    And some mountains are among us
    such as,
    almighty Mount Fang.
    Folders , closed , sad fences
    Nor yet to come then
    In winter absolute threshold
    Kiss my white temple , let the emotion go
    And then dive down and go

In another speech horizon...
    but wait,
    Oh No
    there is no horizon.
    Oh No!
    Its all covered in snow,
    Oh No!
    Elsa put up a nasty show!
    Oh No!
    She just let it all Go!
    Oh Yes, she can be saved,
    and then the roads shall be paved.
    And the town of Arrendale,
    Will be as happy as Chip and Dale.

I can not tell you anything
    See you or goodbye
    Appeared , not only to you farewell .

Why do you say goodbye ?
    We had so much fun,
    We played together,
    We made snowmen,
    We Laughed,
    We Enjoyed Life,
    But now,
    You hide,
    Behind,
    the Door.

I would not have any reason
    "Farewell " rights
    After all you are the queen - and ask
    As I lost definitely .
    And from me to you
    The word itself will freeze. Eternally.
    No you do not know well shout
    My beloved , my lost .

When I last saw
    You knew and you, cry and you
    And you left with all the station
    No there was no train , no.
    I was back again
    I wanted to come off of you,
    but then you rushed me.

But where the railway
    It's like someone took it .

I would tell you details
    Destiny would be to change
    My girlfriend over the mountains
    My girlfriend over time.
    By the time I will not find you again,
    Ill be dead
    Under nuclear cynical goodbye

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

P.SOver the past 5 days, i have worked on this poem for an average of 5 hours a day, to perfect the grammar, poem structure, and the hear touching aspect of it.

I have even went as far as to ask the writing clinician at my school to check it out and conference with me. (lol, i didnt tell her what it was for. If i did, she would be like W.T.F.) hehe, anyways, she gave me tips on parts of it.

Now, you might have several thoughts running through your mind as you read this poem...

1. How could a 14 year old gamer right something as 'deep' as this?

Answer:Thats because im a genius MUHAHAHAHAHA! No, jk. The moral of it all is that if you take the time to put in your ultimate effort in anything, it will pay off. This not only applies to what ive written but it also applies to pl itself and Life. I dont think ill be needing to explain that.

2. Did i plagiarize this? (answer: No. This is 100% original.)

3. Your story doesn't make any sense? Are you gay or what? (due to talking about lvlone being a girlfriend, or any other confusing parts of the poem) (Answer: I am 100% straight, the girlfriend part is a symbolic term a good similie to describe this is this " LevelOne was famous and well known and thought of in pocket legends, as a boyfriend cares and is devoted to his girlfriend

4. How does this have anything to do with pocket legends/and/or frozen.

Here is my explanation: The correlation can be found in the extensive poem. I highlighted a few key terms to help you understand it more efficiently. As you can see, i never included the term "Pocket legends" in the whole poem... Why? This is because a term like that wouldn't fit in rhythmically. (however it can be inferred.)

5. Some parts are pretty confusing? I dont get it!!??

[B]Answer: Here are some parts that may be confusing:

1:

When I last saw
    You knew and you, cry and you
    And you left with all the station
    No there was no train , no.
    I was back again
    I wanted to come off of you,
    but then you rushed me.

But where the railway
    It's like someone took it .

I think you did understand the relationship of "come off of u" (in pl if someone is having lag in a fight they will say 'off'.)
    However you might still be wondering what the whole train thing was about.

Explanation: When i said you left with the station, but the train never came because there was no railway, it is a "play with words" meaning that you cannot accomplish something without the essentials. (you cannot ride in a train when there is no railway, or no foundation.

Now, how does this relate to pl?

Explanation: The best way of explaining this is through an example:

Lets say that you are in a pvp arena with another guy that is the same class, and has the same exact gear and build as you.
    The train stanza works here perfectly because in this pvp fight, the player with the better foundation or skill will win.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Inner Message:

Before i wrap it all up, i just wanted to end up by saying that "In my opinion, there are three key terms in order to succeed in life.
    1. You need to motivate yourself (In this case, I motivated myself to create this for the good of the community, and yeah, i cant deny it, FOR THE TOP PRIZE WOOT WOOT!!! I HOPE IVE EARNED IT !!! P.S 2nd>>><<< I hope im not begging>>>>"

2. You need persevere through the tough parts of life ( in this case i perservered in the making of the poem. Ill tell straightforward It aint easy!

3. You need to Love what you intend to do. No Comment.

This now concludes my entry i hope.

Sorry for the grammatical errors along the way or any other issues

(If you have any more questions regarding my entry or need any clarification of any stanza, give me a buzz, Oh, wait, thats personal information, Sorry mom. Hehe, anyway i really hoped you liked it and consider me a worthy candidate for the Grand Prize of Over 20m worth of Stuff!

Please take the time to like the thanks button to show support for my entry! (now fully edited.)

Now that it is edited, there are a lot of twists and turns and tone changes. However, I'm happy i changed it because now, instead of it being 100% deep and "Shakespeare like", i added some humor into it which gives it a unique twist enjoy!

GG ALL.

Its seems that i will never truly finish this post. Ugh.

After all, Assignments are never done, only due!

After reading some posts below me, i found out about imgur.com!! Its a truly amazing sight,

Below, these are some Original Memes i created through imgur ( the meme pics are through imgur, the text is original, made by me,

I will keep thinking of more and posting them here enjoy.

These don't really have any relation to pl/frozen, i just thought they'd provide some comic relief from the deep head scratching poem :P

Now, moving on, the last part of my entry will consist of a list of my own 100% original created Aphorisms.

As i was brainstorming for this contest, I thought to myself... "What would be most meaningful for level one.

I thought, ah! Why not create some aphorisms that would lend a piece of mind into whatever profession you decide to delve into in the real world!

Genius!

(I also included correlations to pl/frozen beneath *most of the aphorisms*)((Some are just to true to be messed around with.))

Here we go enjoy:

1. Friends are like money. You take them for granted until you really need them.

Real Life Contribution: Sometimes, you may have friends that really support you and think of you as their role model. However, in return, you don't feel the same way. To be exact, you take advantage of them and you make them do things that you could do, but your laziness obstructs you from doing so. However, when the time comes when they are needed for something other than personal gain, (had a bad day at work, problem with car;asking them to pick you up etc) they start to reject you, because your intention is to benefit from them, not benefit together.

Frozen Relationship: In Frozen, Prince Hans's and Anna's relationship wasn't an act of true love.... Prince Han's real motivation of desiring Anna was due to her social status, and not her personality (Princess + Prince == success, unlike the traditional>> (Personality + Looks = success) This relates to the above aphorism because they took each other for their money, and when Anna was in danger, Han's wasn't extremely eager to help.

Pocket legends Relationship: Sometimes in Pocket legends, you try to become friends with someone in-game not because of how they help you out when you need it, or if you ask politely to be lvled, they will accept, but because of the millions they behold. This aphorism does not connect as deeply in the virtual world, but nevertheless, an individual should become friends based on how assertive a player is, and not because in the end, you will make the cliche remark "Hey man, could you give me 5m or so? After all 5 m is like <1% of your total income..."

2. You have to dig deep to see people's true beauty.

Real Life Contribution: I think the most creative answer to this would be if you work in a big business, and there are a lot of 'ranks'/hierarchies. I know the feeling of this because my dad is a IT Support/Programmer, and there are a lot of ranks and positions. "Every Boss, has another Boss." He told me that his Boss was very mean and had very high expectations. In other words, from the outside, he looked like a mean-green-mankilling-machine, however, the more my father was around him, the more they got used to each other, the mean-green...yeah you know the rest, they laughed together and had a good time.

Frozen Relationship: In the Movie Frozen, Han's and Kristoff both liked Anna, but for two very different reasons!

Hans liked Anna based on her status, nothing more, while Kristoff dug through the ice to find Anna's true beauty not in her status, but in her easy-going personality and obviously good looks WOOT WOOT.

The life message i am trying to reach out here is that no matter if it is a girl, a job, a person, a hobby... they all have a true beauty. Some inner beauty's lay on the first inch of snow, while others must be dug up from very, very deep depths to be acquired.

3. Life is like a Videogame. Some levels are hard, some levels are easy, but none of them last forever.

Real Life Contribution: Statistics show that an average individual runs into about 10 problems a day. That may seem like a lot, but it really isn't because they all differ in intensity. Most of those 10 issues consist of forgetting a pencil, forgetting your car keys in the house.... etc.) However, other times some levels are hard because you could run into some bigger problems such as losing your job, losing your wife XD, losing your good health etc. However, the moral of it all is that these are all just levels, not constants. None of them last forever, they can all be overcome.

Frozen Relationship: In frozen, when Elsa and Anna were young, they would always play together and had a good time. In other words, that level of their lives was easy. But then, after their parents died, and Elsa's power became stronger, she held back from Anna, and Anna went through a very difficult part of life. However, they both found happiness in the end.

Pocket Legends Relationship: In pocket legends dungeons vary in difficulty! If you have a lvl 77 clearing through forest haven, what an easy level that was! However, If you have a level 77 going through Ancient Caverns, now that is a much more difficult level to defeat, especially by yourself. However, none of them last forever. Even if they take 30 seconds, or 30 minutes, they can all still be defeated, none of them last forever.

4. Life is like a ladder. There is a top, a bottom, and rungs to climb to take you higher.

Real Life Contribution: In life, you always start from the bottom and climb your way up the ranks. (Unless you have a super rich family, and inherit 40 billion dollars XD!!)

Anyways, all kidding aside, there is a ladder in any business, or career you wish to pursue. However, its not awarded like the pl system 1 year = manager, 2 years = CFO , 3 years CEO!!! Nah.. you wish! As i mentioned in my poem, you get promoted through the effort and contribution you bring to the table. Sometimes you may be at the 5th rung of a ladder, but then you fall. But remember, that ladder is always going to be there. Keep trying. Get to the top.

Frozen Relationship: Frozen is another great example of this. For all who watched the movie, you know that there is a big hierarchy. In this case, the bottom of the ladder would be an average citizen, (such as Kristoff), and the top of the ladder would be the almighty king or queen.

Pocket legends Relationship: In Pocket legends, a lvl 1 char is at the bottom, and a 77 is at the top. So how does this ladder theory work? Well, everyone starts at the bottom, (you never start at lvl 35 for instance) and they work their way up through persevering through the boring PvE arena's, up to the top? Occasionally, you could get spammed, and you have to start over. But once again, if you put in the hard work, you will rise up.

Here is my most valued words of wisdom. I will not add relationships for the movie and game since it will be better understood without.

5. There is no dictionary definition of Life. You have to write your own one for it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

I hope that you find happiness in your life, whatever that may be. Good Luck my friend.

And Remember: "May the odds be ever in your favor."

****Finalized**** ~January 22, 2015~
    Last edited by HeyitsTubs; 09-01-2015 at 04:15 PM.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeyitsTubs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

The poem thing had a question part. Check out whats wrong with the first question , (write*)
    Hope is Hungry.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iilhopeliliil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

And you DID include "pocket legends"
    Hope is Hungry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iilhopeliliil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Woah. SO long. But great effort into the poem m8 it was great
    Ign - Coolguymage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

So long, but such a good read (and I read the whole thing) You are smart for a 14yo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Giazagilur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Other people may have put in as much effort as you had for the contest. At the end of the day, the quality of the work matters not the time put in. I believe that the contest winners were chosen by one person and not a community vote so he could have been more interested by something else, like artwork. Its still a great poem, but it doesn't mean you should've got first place

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Thank you guys very much for those nice comments. I appreciate your feedback and your support! im glad u liked it. At least i didnt do it for nothing
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Nicely done, but how did the writing clinician not notice lol
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

haha! really good question!

Well, first of all i only asked her help for mostly grammatical stuff and just some style things for just the poem part (the rest just flowed from ma brainZZ!! ) Anyways, i obviously didnt have her review this part for ex : pixelated life
    distinctly pocket legends.
    a true legend.
    But as i arose from my,
    Computer Chair, ,

^_^

and thats becuase i filled in the pl and frozen correlations/links after the fact.

Overall im glad i put time into reviewing with her, but then again it wouldve been the best if id actually won :P

But hey! That brings me to one of my aphorisms !! :

Life is like a ladder. There is a top, a bottom, and rungs to climb to take you higher.

When the results came a couple days later.... i must say. Boom. I fell down.

But ive learned from expireance and from writing my entry tbh... that its ok.

Yes. It is O.K.

Ive fallen but once again ill say it. Its O.K.

Why? because however many times you fall down. However many times you trip up. However many times you simply Screw up... YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY TO GET BACK UP.

And thats what i did.

All is O.K.

All is good.

Life goes on, and i wont dwell in the past. Those birds of sadness wont nest above my head for long. I can simply push them off, brush the dust off my hair, smile, and move on.

Life. Goes. On.

Dont get left in the dust.

<<<(^_^)>>>
    Last edited by HeyitsTubs; 09-02-2015 at 07:24 PM.