Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Squirrel Pet bug (new SnS) - PLEASE READ STS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I was always a fan of yours and thought you were a very respectable person but the truth is always sour.
    You're a ganger! anyways don't wanna create any drama.

I think the +250 Armor passive stat is fine because using sns makes you lose many other stats and its a sacrifice for your armor or other stats.
    I don't see how that's a problem since even legendary pets give more passives then that. Also how is Maridos and Singe not fair? Since they give many good stats and also a the health bonus is massive for low level twinks.
    The only good thing about sns is the armor bonus since its other stats, Attack and AA sucks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

As a level 10 twink myself I am faced with this problem too.
    To all you saying "bla bla bla its fine its only 250", how about you come to this bracket where the average 10 warrior has around 550 armor however thanks to this pet, AS WELL AS THESE NEW ARMOR JEWELS WHICH ADD 15 PER SOCKET, thats around what, 950 armor. Add a shield and BAM + 1k armor...
    I myself can reach over 100 damage and 800 armor with this darn pet and thats without any damage passive... It seriously needs to be fixed.

Also to all you saying "bla bla you ganged"... get over yourself, seriously. If you can not admit you have NEVER ganged before than you are a lier.
    I've ganged, you've ganged, we have all ganged! GET OVER IT.
    - (un) Retired -

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    As a level 10 twink myself I am faced with this problem too.
    To all you saying "bla bla bla its fine its only 250", how about you come to this bracket where the average 10 warrior has around 550 armor however thanks to this pet, AS WELL AS THESE NEW ARMOR JEWELS WHICH ADD 15 PER SOCKET, thats around what, 950 armor. Add a shield and BAM + 1k armor...
    I myself can reach over 100 damage and 800 armor with this darn pet and thats without any damage passive... It seriously needs to be fixed.

Also to all you saying "bla bla you ganged"... get over yourself, seriously. If you can not admit you have NEVER ganged before than you are a lier.
    I've ganged, you've ganged, we have all ganged! GET OVER IT.
    Ive ganged its true, but only those who have ganged me or one of my close friends that i trust, i do attack a lot of people one on one and when i kill them most gang me back. So yeah i look down upong gangers. Hot today was farming me several times, i didnt gang her though. Its ok if you call your friends and then warn the one who is killing you dont attack me again, if he then attacks you again your friends can protect you, but ganging in itself just to get kills i despise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I don't want faster, I want battles that eventually end with one team killing the other team.
    Maybe you should play higher lvl pvp.. That problem has been in low lvl twink forever tbh.
    It's not even even so great in 17.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Maybe you should play higher lvl pvp.. That problem has been in low lvl twink forever tbh.
    It's not even even so great in 17.
    Hell of a lot more bearable at our bracket tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Yeah 250 armor lol!!

and btw Squirrel heals every second, Even when im full i see the green glow every second in city's. I'm lookin more brighter now with my para/vanity/banner and now that green glow every second
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Either way....
    You risk all ur stats with the sns pet

Either you want the armor or stats...

The heal isn't good for twink anyway as its only 1% I'm getting only 40 health at 700 strength

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I dont pvp much but just so you all kind of know.. everyone of you bums gang so let's not pretend you don't or act like you dont. On the topic of the pet we should stop complaining about everything. Pet is fine. Pvp is a team sport and a team can kill these super powered tanks like any other.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Yeah you guys should definitely get off of Ener for ganging one person, if he was attacking the warrior and then others come and try to kill as well, I highly doubt ANY of you in this situation would go "Oh my, I better stop PvPing because these guys came in and started ganging!"

Anyways, it's definitely a problem. It shouldn't be like that, it seems glitched. On my L46 sorcerer, I have 1302 armor and 1562 armor with the pet, insinuating 260 armor. When warriors are literally invincible in a clash, it makes it impossible to actually PvP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Do u have any points in passive armour? Durability of somefing.

I think the squirrels are a nice way to combat OP para twinks, a lot of twinks have posted about how paran eyes ruined twinking.
    Yes I do but I didn't realize that worked after pets, I thought it was just gear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

With all diamond jewels there hp and dmg will suck. (so they will be weak). But yes, they should fix it .
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I say keep the 250 armor. You dont like warriors playing their role for once in AL? Dont fight them then. Its called aiming for dps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I've been told there is a major bug in the new squirrel pet, that it's happiness bonus is giving +250 armor instead of +100 armor as is stated.

The results of this is that tons of twink warriors are running around with so much armor that they cannot be killed no matter what. I have the highest damage of any player at level 10, and myself and 3 level 10 rogues had a level 10 warrior cornered and even 4 against 1 we could not kill him. I think between diamond jewels and the squirrel pet, he had around 1k armor which is crazy for level 10.

Please fix this as it has broken twink pvp at lower levels.
    to late u realize now. twink pvp has broken. u are my enemy. but i didn't see u many in pvp maybe it is timezone. but i know u dont use curse in your twink mage. u build max dmg mage. and u realize in 4v1 still cant kill warrior with big armor and it waste your time. i dont know u are good person or bad person. but i know in this situation u just kill your enemy. and when they can't win they will run round room with big armor and hp. i can say to u that twink pvp has broken since sts make pet with big stat as singe and maridos and gem armor and some gem i dont want talk hear. if in future sts still make many pet with big stat and armor it will destroy more lvl twink pvp. all this thing just help bad person who cant win and want waste your time and block u in pvp. pros alway want gw fair play to show their power. my ign godofwarvn . maybe u know me.

Quote Originally Posted by archerdrake View Post
    hahaha u did admit that ur one of the pvp gangers roaming around hahahabe ashame of wat ur doing at pvp
    him just kill his enemy. all guild in pvp alway kill their enemy every way. and im his enemy. i think him not bad@@

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Singe gives a incredible 66 stat points, Maridos gives 75. If sns is going to be scaled, so should all pets.
    i dont agree with bro. twink pvp low dmg compare with hp and armor. if sts still make pet with big stat hp and armor it will kill twink pvp. cuz when their enemy will waste their time in pvp and block them. why not make gear , gem and pet for difference way build for guild war and 1v1. pros like this because they can make their secret to beat their enemy.
    at all sorry if my english bad make people cant understand
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 09-04-2015 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Could grab a cheap sns, make a low level tank and mention here that 250 armor on squirrels is fine but that is really not fun. In a clash, a team stacking tanks with these squirrels would not die. It is so boring if clashes become so monotonous. That 250 armor glitch on the squirrels is just over the top and needs to be corrected.

As for peeps calling out Energizeric for ganging, what is ganging in a team game? Its supposed to be Red vs Blue in a team game, its not a duel arena. That opponent should have stuck to his team or left. When one enters pvp, expect to be attacked. Lmao if I enter a 5 v 5 game as a loner and walk around nose in the air and expect not to be attacked by strangers, why should anybody care? Friends might not attack friends but why should people who dont know us refrain from attacking?
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 09-04-2015 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

they need fix many thing before they make more mistake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Come to think of it. Sorry to say about sts but is it really normal to get this kind of bug everytime? Plus how hard is it to change armor value of this pet that makes it too long to fix?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hope to see this either bug or typo fixed on next week update.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

yes i agree with energizeric and i agree with kingofninjas, its true that its a little take more time to kill a twink warrior with sns pet. Yeah i agree with allhuntrazek too, but its annoying if that warrior are running toward us
    ARCTIC MONKEYS
    "WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN"
    Warrior: Rasyidrahman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Any chance you guys going to take a look Into this? It's rather annoying tanks running around that are near invisible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

I think I should go seriously twink on war level 10 now C=

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.