Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | September 2, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    New updates makes the elite runs just right. Now they need to add reasonable loots to farm them.

But, they made normal map tooooo easy, it's similar to km3. Now all those people who whine can farm insignias easy now.

Keep the drops rate as is.
    The problem with insignias was never the difficulty of the maps, it's the extremely low drop rates.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yey super hype!

IGN Rouge: Mystzzz
    IGN Mage:OoMystikoo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    The problem with insignias was never the difficulty of the maps, it's the extremely low drop rates.
    If it's so low, why Do I always see about 200ish insignia on CS? Drops rate are fine as it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

And I can guaranteed everyone who complained about insignias drop rate, will complained about FANG drop rate afterward....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

New updates makes the elite runs just right. Now they need to add reasonable loots to farm them.

But, they made normal map tooooo easy, it's similar to km3. Now all those people who whine can farm insignias easy now.

Keep the drops rate as is.
    Sorry but the only Answer too that Statement is Your Tripping .....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol cause every one is farming normal maps and doing daily every day..
    And arround 20-50k peoples at level 41+ they used to play every day and complet there dailis.
    If 70% of them got 1 insignia and only 30 % of them sell and other save for them self
    Thats why you can see insignia too much in store..
    Other wise drop rate is too bad..
    Make chance of droping insignia 100% in elites if rune dont drop then insignia will 100 % drop in elites..
    Good for evonomy boost the players to run elites cause of 25k fix loot per run..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I thought STS wanted to cater to most players (n i mean those non-big-spenders) being able to farm mythic set? So after the feedback from mostly the stronger players, elites are difficult now. Now the "most-players" find it hard to run elite - thus their mythic hopes r dangling. Ironically, those "stronger" players who could run elite hv the chance to complete their mythic quests - but however they most probably do not need those sets.

So the normal players wont run elite cos its difficult for them..keep dying...not enuff ankhs etc etc. And the pro-players wont run elite either cos there's nothing gd to loot.

STS u just put yrself in a predicament. Im still hoping for a solution that will cater to both sides - not just for the elitist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

If it's so low, why Do I always see about 200ish insignia on CS? Drops rate are fine as it is.
    200 insignias are only enough for 2 orcslaying sets. That's right - 2 sets of gear. That is not very many. The reason even that many are for sale is because the stats of the crafted gear makes it not worth making for most people. If the stats were better, there would be no insignias in the cs.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I came here with the intention of inputting my highly intelligible and well-learned feedback regarding the newly released elite contents,

But then again...haven't given those maps a shot yet -- and it's gonna stay that way for some time by the looks of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    200 insignias are only enough for 2 orcslaying sets. That's right - 2 sets of gear. That is not very many. The reason even that many are for sale is because the stats of the crafted gear makes it not worth making for most people. If the stats were better, there would be no insignias in the cs.

I think Ipoopsy is just sleepy.... Sleepy = "sleep-typing"...... His/her hands are pushing keyboard keys but it's not backed by any type of clear thinking because he/she is sleepy..... Just pushing keys (sleep typing)....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I think Ipoopsy is just sleepy.... Sleepy = "sleep-typing"...... His/her hands are pushing keyboard keys but it's not backed by any type of clear thinking because he/she is sleepy..... Just pushing keys (sleep typing)....
    I honestly think Ipoopsy is Golem's alt..."drop rate is as fine as it is"...NO IT ISN'T !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

The Reason Your seeing so many insignia's in Auction Is because people have gave Up they are selling the ones they have managed too get as they dont see the point.. Its probably took them since they came out too get that many too sell.. So If I sell my 14 (oh I got another one Thats looks like they are easy too get no Its just means Ive Gave Up What the Damn Point.. Seems too me the only what 3 People in this link who have said the drop rate is fine Probably have all theirs Hence Leave them alone We are All Right Jack Too Hell with Everyone Else,Now we can farm RenGol runes and when we got all of them that we need We Will Sell The ones we Farm like we do Insignia's At Ridiculous Prices That No One Can Afford too buy 100 of them Or 100 Insignia's , Well Enjoy wearing Legion Armour as much as Possible as when you get your L46 Mythic Your Legion Armour is just going too gathering Dust is your Stash Then It might actually hit What a Waste of Time That was...Then it will be We should be able too sell our Legion Set STS Not RenGols are too hard too .... Easy too get !! Easier too get a Camel Threw The Eye Of A Needle !!! Guys This Truly needs re-thought The Full Thing .....
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 09-07-2015 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Thought I had more Insignia's than I did ...You Guys Are Killing Meeeeee lol lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    I honestly think Ipoopsy is Golem's alt..."drop rate is as fine as it is"...NO IT ISN'T !!
    Well for ur info. I farm 90% of what I need and I already have my helm. If I can do it anyone can. Just lazy , whiney people like you just loves to complained all the time.

Now everything i farm, after that is going to the next mythic quest or sell it to lazy people like u. Hence, farming is very profitable.

People ask for the quest to be hard, here it is...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Well for ur info. I farm 90% of what I need and I already have my helm. If I can do it anyone can. Just lazy , whiney people like you just loves to complained all the time.

Now everything i farm, after that is going to the next mythic quest or sell it to lazy people like u. Hence, farming is very profitable.

People ask for the quest to be hard, here it is...
    For some people,insignias drop like rain in the Sahara.
    And the stats of the orcslaying gear aren't worth the quest.
    Making insignias have an increased drop rate, or improving the stats of the orcslaying gear would sound more reasonable to start this quest imo.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Jaja that sound really good

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ludel View Post
    id like to see gear and vanities for pets
    Totally into this idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Can you sign that for me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

After doing some runs both in solo and in pts I have to say that not only the health of the mobs was increased but also the damage of some of them (Not all). Further some of the bosses have had their damage increased as well. The last boss hits my rogue for 4980 damage with his normal attack in solo pt. I have 5200 health, which is not standard and can survive, but a crit and a normal hit in a full pt are 100% one hits.

Anyway patiently waiting for the implementation of the incredible rewards, which would make those 15 minute runs (which is definitely too long) full of stuns, one hits, small groups of mobs, mob resets, etc. worth our time.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    After doing some runs both in solo and in pts I have to say that not only the health of the mobs was increased but also the damage of some of them (Not all). Further some of the bosses have had their damage increased as well. The last boss hits my rogue for 4980 damage with his normal attack in solo pt. I have 5200 health, which is not standard and can survive, but a crit and a normal hit in a full pt are 100% one hits.

Anyway patiently waiting for the implementation of the incredible rewards, which would make those 15 minute runs (which is definitely too long) full of stuns, one hits, small groups of mobs, mob resets, etc. worth our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I think that is the damage increased in mobs by the Shaman in the mobs but not sure because in the normal Rengol maps they used to add a damage debuff or buff(to ur char or mobs, respectively, again bad memory.)

I would be suprised if the Orc Gladiator doesn't one hit me with that damage buff from other orcs dieing around him. When I usually run I skip a lot of mobs, and then clear back to pick up the easy mobs on another lane(or just kill the ones you need to on the way to boss). I'm wondering what mobs are hitting you for a 4980 I'm guessing you are a rogue with decent armour? I remember Ogres swinging me for a 4k not crit in normal Ren'gol.
    the answer to your question is above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    What do you want to see next, folks?
    I really hope you are going to release the Glintstone armor directly after the Glintstone helmet and not in the same order as the Orcslaying gear.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post: