Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dark Legend Players Are Loyal And Want A Change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

However any of us loyal players can get this game going . We gladly will even if that means donating some money I would personally as I'm aware others would too... This game is close too many of us cause how fun it is lol, we will gladly help donate or spend money too keep dl up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksnake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I have only played 2 of the sts games (DL and AL) and in my opinion I don't like AL it is the only game out of all the other games that I've ever downloaded to overheat my phone!! DL has the best PvP that I've found on any mmorpg game. Sts already has a base for an amazing game.. And I honestly don't think it'll take much to get it back up and going.. There's still many loyal players, many have given up hope but I haven't! Hopefully sts will see that we are still pushing so hard for a game that we love!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wink Xooooooooooox's sentence to STS (Dark Legends finest adjustments/hope it happens)

I love Dark Legends, I played it since 2013 I believe and it is really fun and I came back no Native X offers and barley updates or none and I been playing Dark Legends to text my friends, play missions, and make a team for pvp and please don't let this game get old UPDATES!!!! I would like to see another offer for plat like downloading apps, and new outfits for drops, new pets, new activity, new special effect gems, new area, new designs for hair, new eyes, new relic weapons, new campaign, change skin color, higher levels, new powers, new guild halls, new emotes, bring old exclusive packs for limited time, be able to interact with objects at the Vampire District, add 4 player limit to missions, and thats my ideas of Dark Legends and please add more stuff to this game and more new updates. I know STS has other work to do and not enough money but this is my wish list, My name starts with 10 o's and yeah anybody can reply and I will read it to know your comments to my LONG sentence of Dark Legends BYE!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!! ^0^*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Nice post people , i only play dl once in a while i pop up on sl but would a update or just maintence for pvp purpose . i will contiune to be loyal to dl .oh and happy hollween everyone
    I like DL.