Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Connection Lost during patching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

The game requires a constant internet connection. If you have intermittent Wifi, or if the device decides that it wants to do something else (receive push notifications, check email, etc.), the connection will be interrupted and the patching process will be aborted.

Try a couple of things:
    1) Disable Push Notifications and Push Email.
    2) Try another Wifi connection, or 3G if you have it if not update ur iphone or ipod and try again

if not contact support at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and tell them the problems u are having

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ever sence i updated to 1.7.1 pocket legends has not been able to download the new patch iphone005 i get an error saying disconnected from server idk whats the problem i got an ipod 4g 64gb and i have 20gb left so i know i have space to download the patch i have tryed re-installing the app restarting the ipod restoring the ipod... its jailbroken but only for themes and i know jailbreak has nothing to do with just pointing it out...i tryed downloading patch on other wifi connections and still get the error....my friend has the same ipod and same apps as me as we do play co-op/multiplayer and help each other int tips for different games etc and his pocket legends works but why not mine?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HELP...im stuck in patching my i pad 2 it stops when im downloading IPAD006.PAK..what should i do??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The patch server disconnects me when I have recieved 90% of ANDROID010.PAK patch file.. Trying frm 3 days.. The server disconnects me everytime 90% of file is recieved I have deleted and reinstalled the app 3 times but same problem.... Plz fix it... Also posted at fb page but no reply there.. XPERIA X10 MINI...

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zuesmirza View Post
    The patch server disconnects me when I have recieved 90% of ANDROID010.PAK patch file.. Trying frm 3 days.. The server disconnects me everytime 90% of file is recieved I have deleted and reinstalled the app 3 times but same problem.... Plz fix it... Also posted at fb page but no reply there.. XPERIA X10 MINI...
    It's probably your available memory is not enough to unpack the download or an SD card issue. Take a look at this article:

http://spacetimestudios.zendesk.com/...-on-my-android

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sir I have been playing the game for 1 year... And have checked this link various times and have done re-installation 3 times... I do have free memory( I have a technical background) 764MB AT MY sd card and 59 MB at phone... Can you tell me how do I disable the push email notification... Thank you.. Xperia x10 mini...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Your game is awesome but it really frustates me when I cant play it for 2 to 3 days just bcoz of silly update... Plz help me out... So many players facing the same problem ( gets disconnected while patching) plz plz do something... Dnt just say that my memory card has a problem or I dnt have enough megs to unpack the file... Thank you... Want to play PL :-(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING WRONG OR OFFENDED YOU GUYS IN ANY WAY.... OL I WANT IS TO PLAY PL AGAIN... Just like before.. The App was working perfect for me before I did the daily deal update xperia x10 mini..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

6 hours no reply?

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zuesmirza View Post
    6 hours no reply?
    Zuesmirza, generally best to start a new thread with a tech issue if there isn't one specific to your problem. You can also write us e-mail requesting assistance to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace the (at) with the @ symbol).

Regarding having problems playing after updating, best thing to do is delete and re-install. Here's an article with step by step instructions for how best to do that:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...-on-my-android

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have te same issue now, latezt update, android 032.pak stuck at 90% n sayz connection disconnected, tried around 25+ times, for two days no luck. I think its some issue with cache file, can anyone say how can i manually delete every pl filez after uninstalling?.
    PL: arunflit L.52 Enchantress & biofliter L.27 Archer, AL:biofliterme L.51 Sorcerer & biofliter L.26 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm having this trouble now. Before the update I played daily with no problems now I try to update the new version or whatever and it loads 3/4 of the way and kicks me. I've did everything all these comments have said and still nothing. Can someone please tell me what's up? What do I have to to play again? I can play arcane legends perfectly fine. But if I try to play dark legends or pocket legends guess what!, I get kicked every time. Please help me fix this I want to play so badly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Here is how i fixed it. I am using android and this may work wity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exxotik View Post
    Here is how i fixed it. I am using android and this may work wity
    With* iphone (sorry miss tapped quick reply lol) but i kept the screen in auto sleep and occastionally pressed the volume button maybe every minute it was patching. I got in just yesterday doing this but as u see when u do this the .pak goes down and eventually goes to 1 letting u in automatically by the way enable push notifications and go to ur setting and clear cache and do the steps i told u if u have any trouble reply to this comment ill do my best to help