Thread: 200k giveaway! (effort required)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default 200k giveaway! (effort required)

Hey legends!

First off, members of Absolute Nation will get double the reward (400k) if they win. This includes officers

So here's how it works
    (Requires 2 people)

- You must be level 46, and you must find someone who needs help. This can be a guildie, a random player in a town, or a PUG on any map. Player who needs help must be under level 41(and I will easily be able to separate the real applicants from the fakes, so don't try to use an alt!)

- Help this individual in any way with furthering their knowledge of the game, in any aspect. The winner of this contest is solely up to MY DISCRETION & MINE ONLY.

This is where it gets interesting

In order for you to win, you must post a ss of you and the person you helped, consisting of their request for help & your response.
    To win the 200k I must feel that you have put more effort into helping this "someone" than anybody else that posts on this thread.

So unless I can't make up my mind, the winner will be declared on 9/18 (two weeks from now). If I can't make up my mind, the reward will double to. 400k for anyone outside of Absolute Nation, 800k for anyone in the guild (including officers!). At this time, the top 5 helpers will have another two weeks to prove how much they can go out of their way to help someone who needs it.

So get going and find someone who needs help and show them what you know!

Oh... And did I tell you that the person your helping will get 100k & a Leprechaun Pendant to get them going if they make an account here on the threads? Just another incentive Tell them they need to add my ign: itchywrinkles, and post their ign here on the thread in order to win these rewards.

Really looking forward to seeing some end game players step up and teach the newer heroes whats up. Ready, set, GO!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LumbJack For This Useful Post: