Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If u wanna twink, dont go lvl 15.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default If u wanna twink, dont go lvl 15.

Just a friendly warning.

Every room you will enter:
    ● you gonna get ganged
    ● u gonna get blocked
    ● people will trash talk you
    ● dont ask for fair, that doesnt exist in this lvl

Only skill you need here is fast spaming of joining rooms

This lvl is absolutly the worst lvl where players DO NOT HAVE ANY MANNERS, and dont pvp.

Here is just GANG and BLOCK

Pick another bracket, you ll get disapointed with people here.
    Last edited by Mylast; 09-04-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

wkwkwkwk yes totally agree with you now me stop play my mage for a bit until things become better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mylast View Post
    Just a friendly warning.

● you gonna get ganged
    ● u gonna get blocked

This lvl is absolutly the worst lvl where players DO NOT HAVE ANY MANNERS, and dont pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    wkwkwkwk yes totally agree with you now me stop play my mage for a bit until things become better
    I agree too i played lv15 rogue. When i left the lv and now im lv23. But i can say that lv15 is the most active lv. So i think thats normal that u ll get ganged. But its everybody's own view so i cant say that its wrong or right

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

This lvl will slowly die. Every person who comes here sees that you CANT PVP here.

You gotta be prepared that most of your fights will be 1vs2, 1vs3, 3vs5. Luckly, opposite guild will MAYBEEEE give spot so its 4vs5.

And last thing ill say:

IF U HAVE ANY PVP MANNERS, YOU ENJOY PVP, DO NOT GO THERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This is 100% true. As the old gm of nvm guild and once again the gm we made this guild to play fair, have fun clashes and be a family. I left this bracket several months ago because it died out and everyone went to lvl 16/17. I came back about a month ago and decided to try and fix this bracket. I give guilds slots, I tell my guild to out if they're blocking and try to keep them silent during a clash.

This bracket has turned into nothing but pure gang/block/trash talk. When I was here the last time at least we had fun games that were fair. Now if someone dc or needs to relog you're screwed because you will get blocked. I think it's very sad what this bracket has become as it used to be very fun but sadly no one had respect anymore. We don't mind paying unfair but when that's the only game you can find... What's the fun in that?
    ign Plaztik

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hahaha mylast just lvl 46 better here no block no gang some children can talk trash

LG-D855 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

100% agreed with mylast.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816G dual sim using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikejee View Post
    This is 100% true. As the old gm of nvm guild and once again the gm we made this guild to play fair, have fun clashes and be a family. I left this bracket several months ago because it died out and everyone went to lvl 16/17. I came back about a month ago and decided to try and fix this bracket. I give guilds slots, I tell my guild to out if they're blocking and try to keep them silent during a clash.

This bracket has turned into nothing but pure gang/block/trash talk. When I was here the last time at least we had fun games that were fair. Now if someone dc or needs to relog you're screwed because you will get blocked. I think it's very sad what this bracket has become as it used to be very fun but sadly no one had respect anymore. We don't mind paying unfair but when that's the only game you can find... What's the fun in that?
    That's what we do on 17 too. We give spots as many as we have. But they will block after we give them spot and tt. We are kind of sick of this but still trying to be fair as mush as we can.

Sts should do something with blocking issue.
    Aegis

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Just a friendly warning.

● you gonna get ganged
    ● u gonna get blocked

Yes because spending a couple weeks in a bracket that u were already predisposed against is clearly enough time to make claims like these. Im sure you have fought against every single player and u were in every single map at the same time during those weeks to be sure that every single player is a ganger, blocker, trash talker, none are fair.

Take ur false accusations, blatant lies, over-generalizations and bias to another lvl. Go back to ur 23 that u talk so highly of. Everyone in this bracket was fine before without you and im sure there wont me many who miss u after ur gone.

Ganging and trash talk happens at every lvl. deal with it. If ur too insecure about urself to handle trash talk from 12 year olds on the other team well then i guess thats ur problem.

Either leave the room or be better than ur enemy. Dont cry on forums about it.

And yes ur right this bracket is the worst bracket of all. Thats why the twink tournament was held at lvl 15 and it has been the most populated twink bracket for a long time.

This lvl will slowly die. Every person who comes here sees that you CANT PVP here.

You gotta be prepared that most of your fights will be 1vs2, 1vs3, 3vs5. Luckly, opposite guild will MAYBEEEE give spot so its 4vs5.

And last thing ill say:

IF U HAVE ANY PVP MANNERS, YOU ENJOY PVP, DO NOT GO THERE.
    Yes this lvl will for sure die. It only existed for 3 years before u came and is more active than it was a year ago, im sure it'll die soon though.

Yes every player who comes here sees that u cant pvp. Thats y they continue to enter pvp maps day after day

I fight while blocked every single day. U dont see me making threads about it

And last thing ill say:
    If ur gonna whine like the **, pls dont come, we dont need u.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

This level had gotten worse over the pass months for whatever reason this may be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

This bracket changed from last time i played. And its my right to say my opinion on this bracket.

You should chill a little, go learn some other cheat which will make u "better". And if u dont know what im talking about, pls ask me so i can clarify players why are you so "good".

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

This bracket changed from last time i played. And its my right to say my opinion on this bracket.

You should chill a little, go learn some other cheat which will make u "better". And if u dont know what im talking about, pls ask me so i can clarify players why are you so "good".
    Yes because its possible to cheat in arcane legends pvp lmao. I have 21 gem slots all para and I use elixirs in pvp

And i never said u dont have the right to an opinion. I simply refuted ur opinion and implied it was irrelevant
    Last edited by Arrowz; 09-05-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Yes because its possible to cheat in arcane legends pvp lmao. I have 21 gem slots all para and I use elixirs in pvp
    #TDMLixBug2015
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Just a friendly warning.

● you gonna get ganged
    ● u gonna get blocked

Excuse me I try to be fair I love fair clashes such as lvl 15s vs 15s in a 5v5. Not 15v17 in a 4v4 cause we get tt if 4v3. Alright now. If you want you can come vs me I'm always open to a vs in level 15 I will vs any that wants to vs me (pref tanks mages to easy and rogues are op af with heal on Pierce.) I have no jewels 1 para.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Play relaxed. Enjoy ur game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Personally, a person with a good phone/tablet will do better in PVP than most PC players. Just my opinion ofc
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This isn't the point of the thread though. The point is this bracket is poisoned with blocks and gangs. It's never been this bad, not even close. You rarely find a fair game and other guilds will post nonsense drama on the forums when they're the ones that start the crap in the first place even though we allow them slots. I've even told our blocks to out when we're blocked. So many attempts at fixing this bracket but people here care about one thing only and that's kills. That's the only thing that matters to the vast majority here.

I've been both 15 and 23 and I can say that at least on 23 if someone gangs you, you can ask for a vs and 99% of the time they will. Here they just call you a noob and trash talk you. The whole point of a game is to have fun, if there's no fun in it than what's the point? Also everyone is allowed to voice their opinions, Mylast stated an opinion. Which really isn't an opinion it's the truth and I'm sure 99% of people in this bracket will agree with.
    ign Plaztik

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mikejee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikejee View Post
    This isn't the point of the thread though. The point is this bracket is poisoned with blocks and gangs. It's never been this bad, not even close. You rarely find a fair game and other guilds will post nonsense drama on the forums when they're the ones that start the crap in the first place even though we allow them slots. I've even told our blocks to out when we're blocked. So many attempts at fixing this bracket but people here care about one thing only and that's kills. That's the only thing that matters to the vast majority here.

I've been both 15 and 23 and I can say that at least on 23 if someone gangs you, you can ask for a vs and 99% of the time they will. Here they just call you a noob and trash talk you. The whole point of a game is to have fun, if there's no fun in it than what's the point? Also everyone is allowed to voice their opinions, Mylast stated an opinion. Which really isn't an opinion it's the truth and I'm sure 99% of people in this bracket will agree with.
    And lying accusing people of cheating is in no way, shape, or form related to trash talking. Sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i was thinking going to this lvl but nah!

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Using a ps3 controller is even slower than using a keyboard lmao. I guess all pc players are cheaters then
    Its an advantage for combos and aa. You tryed ps3 controller so you know its slower?
    From a gameplay, and speed of combos you can see on which device player plays.

Advantage is what makes you op. And considering all that 21 slots and elixirs you use in arena.ill give you few dmg elixirs for vsing "over powered" tank
    honestly, you re just an average player. But if an average player like you is happy with how 15-17 lvl bracket functions, maybe go make a thread where you ll welcome people to bracket where they wont find a fair game, and hey, accept it, you gonna play with lot of block and lot of gang. Welcome to 15-17.