Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: That idiots!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default That idiots!!!

So in game exist a 2 type of guys:
    Smart,and idiots.I first start with idiots:Everybody know vial costed about 300-310kandworthed for farn.Now because of stupid idiots who looted vials and put many many in auc ,they decreased price with about 130k!That can apply to all items to
    Lets take example arcane pets:A samael pet costed 20 m in the start of that year.I know manyyy ppl who lotted and decreased price up to 10 m!!!10 m decrease cus of idiots!!
    Now everything getting cheaper, because of idiots ppl who dont wait to sell in towns and put in cs to destroy economy
    I not a nub who cry or something,but that is main answer of economy lost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Arcane pets went lower thanks to those having 5 alts to stash max gold on each(no money for anyone else). Vials went down due to stupidity(aka those idiots who undercut by 10k each)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Its maybe because everyone got nekro who want. Supply demand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

*facedesk*
    There aren't idiots,they are lucky players.There is nothing wrong with that.The economy will rise and decline everytime.And during the 2x arena event,vials were so cheap that people liquidated them for 10k.
    Because of those "idiots" the game gets more new players because the arcanes are finally affordable.
    Crafting a ring was something the average player couldn't even dream of.Now,i'm 60 teeth away to craft it.
    And the main reason for the arena loot price decline,isn't the "idiots",but rather the lack of new lootable items.Same for new elites.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

But of course, prices fall due to idiots. Maybe best thing will be everyone to stop farming altogether and quit the game. This way in just a few months you will be able to sell your vials for millions. Or then again, you probably won't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Its maybe because everyone got nekro who want. Supply demand.
    This. The nekro market is about done. Everyone has it, so....

There seems to be only one idiot on this thread.. (;

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by griokadib View Post
    So in game exist a 2 type of guys:
    Smart,and idiots.I first start with idiots:Everybody know vial costed about 300-310kandworthed for farn.Now because of stupid idiots who looted vials and put many many in auc ,they decreased price with about 130k!That can apply to all items to
    Lets take example arcane pets:A samael pet costed 20 m in the start of that year.I know manyyy ppl who lotted and decreased price up to 10 m!!!10 m decrease cus of idiots!!
    Now everything getting cheaper, because of idiots ppl who dont wait to sell in towns and put in cs to destroy economy
    I not a nub who cry or something,but that is main answer of economy lost
    This isn't due to "idiots" as you so eloquently put it. Rather this is a prime example of supply and demand in action. As both the demand for these items decrease and the supply of these items increase, you are surely going to see a drop in the price, whether "idiots" are selling them or not. You can't blame a player for listing an item at a lower price than whomever is the lowest current seller - that's seller competition, and by listing lower he increased his chance of selling the item before the previous lowest seller. Believe me, if people had a need for vials and fossils (say nekro gets a buff, or a new arcane pet better than nekro comes out using the same ingredients) I can guarantee the price of both increase tremendously. As it stands, everybody and their mother has a nekro and therefore nobody wants to buy one, and thus causing the sale of the crafting ingredients to come to a staggering halt. As such, fewer people are buying, but people are still looting, which causes the price to drop.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Keep it friendly folks. Please no calling people idiots.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post: