Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Y reduce stats only for rogue in pvp!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeFTW View Post
    Tbh i dont know

But warriors and mage also have nerfs in PvP

But warriors are mot likely to have a health and/or shield nerf, and mages probably have a damage nerf.
    very knowlegeable hmmm

anyway mages frost freeze and time root are nerfed,
    dont know about tanks

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    very knowlegeable hmmm

anyway mages frost freeze and time root are nerfed,
    dont know about tanks
    No need for the pun

Anyways thanks for telling me what nerf the mage has, for tanks, they have shield/heal nerf like Ebezannec said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Actually for all The one's who think iam a noob.I play in all the 3 charecters and I have 4369 kills and 178 deaths.
    And actually the point is that they can nerf iam not telling it to be wrong but reducing it massively like 30 dmg is just too much and I see my friend having 83 dmg outlside PvP has 74 dmg where as me having 124 dmg have 74 dmg.

Do u guys think really that this is fair and if u r in such a condition what would u do!!!

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Btw mages and warriors have nerf in their special skills whereas rogue have nerf in their primary stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    Actually for all The one's who think iam a noob.I play in all the 3 charecters and I have 4369 kills and 178 deaths.
    And actually the point is that they can nerf iam not telling it to be wrong but reducing it massively like 30 dmg is just too much and I see my friend having 83 dmg outlside PvP has 74 dmg where as me having 124 dmg have 74 dmg.

Do u guys think really that this is fair and if u r in such a condition what would u do!!!

UM what, the 83-74 damage screen shot please as well as the 124-73 damage

BTW the damage debuff overrides damage buffs(aka pet bonus dmg percent means nothing in pvp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ok I do it but can u assure me that I will get atleast 100+ dmg in pvp arena if I do this???Iam speaking for us guys y not understand this!!!!!! :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Ok I do it but can u assure me that I will get atleast 100+ dmg in pvp arena if I do this???Iam speaking for us guys y not understand this!!!!!! :/

no..... :/
    What i am saying is lets say your friend and you have the same gears and reach exactly 80 damage without a pet.
    Then with Nekro you recieve a 15% damage buff giving you 92 damage.
    Your friend is using malison so his damage remains 80.

Now you walk into pvp with your pets equipped. You with 92, your friend with 80.

Once in pvp you both will have 72 damage because the 15% damage buff from nekro is cancelled...

Basically your friend loses around 10% damage while you lose around 25%
    Last edited by Caabatric; 09-05-2015 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

good kdr. what is your guild? 178 die. it cant make u understand about a pvp lvl. if this game made for rouge. i will agree with u 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Guys but anyway rogue is a character in the game If sts think it's op then remove it dint reduce our stats and it's just now iam getting my stats less

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

no..... :/
    What i am saying is lets say your friend and you have the same gears and reach exactly 80 damage without a pet.
    Then with Nekro you recieve a 15% damage buff giving you 92 damage.
    Your friend is using malison so his damage remains 80.

Now you walk into pvp with your pets equipped. You with 92, your friend with 80.

Once in pvp you both will have 72 damage because the 15% damage buff from nekro is cancelled...

Basically your friend loses around 10% damage while you lose around 25%
    Then what's the use of having a nekro u can better opt for maridos in such a case if nekro is useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Cause 40% damage reduction + stun immunity + speed for the entire team is worthless right....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

well.. currently ( and i dont think they are planning to change it any time soon), debuff overwrites buff (so pvp 10% dmg debuff cancels your arcane pet dmg buff).

so if u actually lose the 15% dmg( or something from pet buff) with the addition of the 10% pvp debuff.

So ur damage will still be 74 with or without pet in pvp

Edit: nvm, just repeating what Caab said lol

Then what's the use of having a nekro u can better opt for maridos in such a case if nekro is useless

necro have better arcane ability, which is why it's still the "most op pet"
    Last edited by eugene9707; 09-05-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

In the early stages of pvp back in season 2, damage nerf on pvp rogues was fair because back then there were not many massively damage enhancing pets that could support tanks and mages to counter rogues. Moreover tank and mage gear did not have a lot of damage stat on their gear either. As the game has progressed, tanks and mages have had their damage increasing more and more with gear, para, and massively damage-boosting pets (which dont work for rogues in pvp).

So this damage nerf now and the issue that due to this nerf, damage boost from pets dont work for rogues in pvp is indeed fair for endgame as many endgamers say so. But it tips the scales in the favour of tanks at twink levels. (especially twinks. low level players not mid and high levels)

As the game progresses, gear and pets' will boost damage for tanks, mages more and more. Earlier when this dmg nerf was introduced Malison gave a 5% dmg boost so it was fair and it did balance the classes. Now pets increase damage by 10%, 12%, 15% and even 17%. There might come a time when pets will boost damage by 20% and the other classes will get this boost while rogue will stay as it is?

That pet damage-boost bug - was never announced, it is not even mentioned officially anywhere by sts so people could be atleast aware of it. Only Madnex's bug thread elaborates it. Why is sts quiet about the issue?

More than 1 year ago, a dev said they are working on it and we are still waiting. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1723578

There are people who do not read forum and are unaware of this bug. Atleast give rogues a compensating stat in hp for the damage loss they have from the buff-debuff bug. The 10% damage nerf can stay as it is.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 09-05-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    In the early stages of pvp back in season 2, damage nerf on pvp rogues was fair because back then there were not many massively damage enhancing pets that could support tanks and mages to counter rogues. Moreover tank and mage gear did not have a lot of damage stat on their gear either. As the game has progressed, tanks and mages have had their damage increasing more and more with gear, para, and massively damage-boosting pets (which dont work for rogues in pvp).

So this damage nerf now and the issue that due to this nerf, damage boost from pets dont work for rogues in pvp is indeed fair for endgame as many endgamers say so. But it tips the scales in the favour of tanks at twink levels. (especially twinks. low level players not mid and high levels)

As the game progresses, gear and pets' will boost damage for tanks, mages more and more. Earlier when this dmg nerf was introduced Malison gave a 5% dmg boost so it was fair and it did balance the classes. Now pets increase damage by 10%, 12%, 15% and even 17%. There might come a time when pets will boost damage by 20% and the other classes will get this boost while rogue will stay as it is?

That pet damage-boost bug - was never announced, it is not even mentioned officially anywhere by sts so people could be atleast aware of it. Only Madnex's bug thread elaborates it. Why is sts quiet about the issue? There are people who do not read forum and are unaware of this bug. Atleast give rogues a compensating stat in hp for the damage loss they have from the buff-debuff bug. The 10% damage nerf can stay as it is.
    I seriously wonder where people get the idea rogues are weak in pvp.............

Rogues are no longer OP in pvp but I would say they are pretty balanced in vs settings. (clashes rogues are pretty worthless C= )

When I was twinking (pre-heal buff era) rogues were far better than mages, and tanks ofc had a huge edge.
    Can't say anymore cause twink pvp is a mess with sns...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

I seriously wonder where people get the idea rogues are weak in pvp.............

Rogues are no longer OP in pvp but I would say they are pretty balanced in vs settings. (clashes rogues are pretty worthless C= )

When I was twinking (pre-heal buff era) rogues were far better than mages, and tanks ofc had a huge edge.
    Can't say anymore cause twink pvp is a mess with sns...
    You twinked earlier. I am talking about twinking today. And I am not talking about class vs class. I am talking about how one class is deprived of the pet damage boost in pvp while other classes get it. That is unfair on so many levels. Firstly, the pet-damage-boost nullification was not in the plan. Only 10% dmg nerf was intended. And then this bug is not even officially mentioned anywhere so people keep buying pets oblivious of the fact that rogues do not get the dmg boost from pets in pvp.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 09-06-2015 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    Lol aren't you yourself a warrior?
    Just another warrior here feeling those feels.

Rogues need more nerfs
    Yes but my real warrior is 15lvl and in 15 i think everything ok.Class balance perfect.In 46lvl everyone die in one shot lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    You twinked earlier. I am talking about twinking today. And I am not talking about class vs class. I am talking about how one class is deprived of the pet damage boost in pvp while other classes get it. That is unfair on so many levels. Firstly, the pet-damage-boost nullification was not in the plan. Only 10% dmg nerf was intended. And then this bug is not even officially mentioned anywhere so people keep buying pets oblivious of the fact that rogues do not get the dmg boost from pets in pvp.
    Well I see rogues hold there own in Twink pvp..... However I am a supporter of the scaling debuff per level. Rogues still lose the pet damage but they would only lose a smaller incriment of damage from the base gear damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I agree to what u had said zynzyn and I had did some research on this issue and found out the fact that this nerf is officially not spoken out anywhere by sts and I also mention the fact that this was called as a bug just 5months before and the devs had wrote to a person that they are working on it!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I agree to what u had said zynzyn and I had did some research on this issue and found out the fact that this nerf is officially not spoken out anywhere by sts and I also mention the fact that this was called as a bug just 5months before and the devs had wrote to a person that they are working on it!!!!!!

rouge is strong in your lvl. i dont see some pro in this lvl complaint about it. ok if sts fix dmg for rouge. but them should increase dmg curse for mage and dont remove curse on shield skill, nilbog. increase 50% for curse what do u thing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I suggest sts should make 3 things to make pvp what it was before:
    -make a "matchmaking" system that lets you fight those that approach your gear and stats
    -pets non-available for pvp (ONLY if sts introduces the matchmaking system,cuz no1 would want a player with crappy gear that has nekro...)
    -replace the ctf map with an open one,like the tdm! it is the design of the map that helped the invention of blocking!