Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Y reduce stats only for rogue in pvp!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Y reduce stats only for rogue in pvp!!!!!!!

Like someone said before, rouges stats are affected here! And as for warrior and mages nothing which is not fair at all. Something needs to be done about this. I've made some ss of my toons to people can see.
    46 Rouge
    44 Warrior
    15 Mage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CptAwsome; 09-06-2015 at 02:22 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CptAwsome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    I suggest sts should make 3 things to make pvp what it was before:
    -make a "matchmaking" system that lets you fight those that approach your gear and stats
    -pets non-available for pvp (ONLY if sts introduces the matchmaking system,cuz no1 would want a player with crappy gear that has nekro...)
    -replace the ctf map with an open one,like the tdm! it is the design of the map that helped the invention of blocking!
    Bro the 1st one u asked for was reasonable but the 2nd one was not at all if someone has the gold to buy a nekro he can its his wish and the 3rd was about the map and open arena is available in tdm then y again ask for another map of same kind btw sts don't ignore this thread have a look and take the initiatives that u have to ttake

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CptAwsome View Post
    Like someone said before, rouges stats are affected here! And as for warrior and mages nothing which is not fair at all. Something needs to be done about this. I've made some ss of my toons to people can see.
    46 Rouge
    44 Warrior
    15 Mage

U actually proved what I was saying great work bro.btw to all others who claimed that we have nerf also for warrior and sorc what r u Gonna say for this and to sts see the enormous decrease in the stats is this what u call *BALANCING*

Lol kidding the rogues!!!!just explain us what u can do for this....pls take SOMe initiate steps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    Bro the 1st one u asked for was reasonable but the 2nd one was not at all if someone has the gold to buy a nekro he can its his wish and the 3rd was about the map and open arena is available in tdm then y again ask for another map of same kind btw sts don't ignore this thread have a look and take the initiatives that u have to ttake

For the second one i was reffering to abusers.Never underestimate magnubs.Plus,it's Player vs.Player,not Player&nekro vs.Player and SnS.
    For the third one,it's true,we need a new map.It's been two years since we got one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ok I actually too accept the map stuff but playing with or without a pet is solely on one's own interest

Agree me??quote this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

your problem is only stat dmg? what problems with u when stat your dmg reduce in pvp? we need pvp room better not only for rouge class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I accept it bro not against it but the main issue is that some concern must be there in the rogue players also or else people would hate gaming!!!!y reduce stats only for rogue make it the same and cancel nerfs in rogue also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I believe this "improper coding" was found by kalizaa/goodsyntax when our stats pages actually reflected our real stats.(before it didnt) As of now, all debuff overrides buffs and still applies the debuff. So use this to your advantage in pve/pvp

Eg: mages has +50%armour buff from gale. Rogue uses aimed shot that has -10% armour debuff
    Result= mages has its 50% armour buff removed and now has a -10% armour debuff.

This is essentially what happens to all elix/buff/debuff mechanics in game and is used by devs to maintain class balanced.
    Also, it doesnt seem like this bug will be fixed anytime soon as it will mean that sts will have to rework the whole class balancing/shield/skill/gem system.

This can also be a reason why aimed shot is so much more powerful than light, since the debuffs are applied before the aimed shot hits. And yes, check out madnex's huge collection of improper coding/glitches to know more about the game.

This reminds me of csgo, since the players that do best are the ones who know all the hit box glitches, not the ones with best aiming accuracy and reaction time. This is quite similar to al; the people who do best are the ones who know all the designs flaws and little tricks and glitches of the game, not the people with the best gear/skill.

(ps, pet passive damage on screen means nothing as some pets have a way significant dps than other pets: eg sam vs glacian)

Also, yes. This means rogues will become weaker over time and mages will become stronger over time, as it is now, with rogues dumped in clashes and decent mages being able to easily kill a rogue in 1v1.

And tanks...."sigh" tanks need to be buffed. Other classes shouldnt be nerfed because of sts's stupid coding.
    Last edited by nelson131; 09-06-2015 at 02:37 AM.
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nelson131 View Post
    I believe this "improper coding" was found by kalizaa/goodsyntax since our stats pages actually reflected our real stats. As of now, all debuff overrides buffs and still applies the debuff. So use this to your advantage in pve/pvp

Eg: mages has +50%armour buff from gale. Rogue uses aimed shot that has -10% armour debuff
    Result= mages has its 50% armour buff removed and now has a -10% armour debuff.

This is essentially what happens to all elix/buff/debuff mechanics in game and is used by devs to maintain class balanced.
    Also, it doesnt seem like this bug will be fixed anytime soon as it will mean that sts will have to rework the whole class balancing/shield/skill/gem system.

This can also be a reason why aimed shot is so much more powerful than light, since the debuffs are applied before the aimed shot hits. And yes, check out madnex's huge collection of improper coding/glitches to know more about the game.

This reminds me of csgo, since the players that do best are the ones who know all the hit box glitches, not the ones with best aiming accuracy and reaction time. This is quite similar to al; the people who do best are the ones who know all the designs flaws and little tricks and glitches of the game, not the people with the best gear/skill.

(ps, pet passive damage on screen means nothing as some pets have a way significant dps than other pets: eg sam vs glacian)

Also, yes. This means rogues will become weaker over time and mages will become stronger over time, as it is now, with rogues dumped in clashes and decent mages being able to easily kill a rogue in 1v1.

And tanks...."sigh" tanks need to be buffed. Other classes shouldnt be nerfed because of sts's stupid coding.
    Btw u say that rogue got special skill with which u can reduce armor and also say about our aim skill but take the mages they got they're own skills they can damage to a large no. Of people at a moment but rogue can attack only one at a moment and they also got sheild and curse and u say that rogue has to be nerfed where as mages and warriors don't this is a proven bug and if this bug is not fixed just because it's time consuming then it's *%%%SICK%%%*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Btw u say that rogue got special skill with which u can reduce armor and also say about our aim skill but take the mages they got they're own skills they can damage to a large no. Of people at a moment but rogue can attack only one at a moment and they also got sheild and curse and u say that rogue has to be nerfed where as mages and warriors don't this is a proven bug and if this bug is not fixed just because it's time consuming then it's *%%%SICK%%%*

Rogues are OP even if they are nerfed.What you are saying is that sts should buff rogues again,thus destroying pvp again.
    Warriors need to be buffed ASAP,cuz it's the most useless class in PVE.AL is the oly game where the big guy with muscles is only good at...showing his muscles...
    I mean,look at the new players.How would someone react when they finally level up their warrior, asking for advice on forums,and then finding out that he's done a mistake?
    Over half of the new players choose the warrior,cause everyone wants to play as the big guy with muscles.
    Last edited by Dimitrian; 09-06-2015 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

They must do it to balance see the pic cpt had posted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

They must do it to balance see the pic cpt had posted

Blance?!?!
    Balance isn't even now,rogues,even if nerfed, are still war machines!
    Before thinking about buffing the rogues,sts should buff the warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Blance?!?!
    Balance isn't even now,rogues,even if nerfed, are still war machines!
    Before thinking about buffing the rogues,sts should buff the warriors.
    This thread is about pvp. We aren't talking about pve.
    I feel warriors pain but I started out with a warrior and yes I did find out I made a mistake after months and moths of trying to find pts etc. warriors as a pve perspective is a joke.
    Now back to the pvp aspect for rouges, I don't really do pvp very much in fact I rarely pvp but when I do I don't like that I lose 190dmg where as tanks and mages lose nothing at all. I don't see how anyone can see that as "fair". Maybe if warriors would get an armour/hp nerf and mages I dunno a mana nerf. It might balance it out abit.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

You're clearly out of your mind, Rogues are the most OP class in everything and they should get nerfed in the near future so what if the damage is reduced by 100-200 for rogues in PVP they will still ONE hit K.O another rogue or a mage if their aimed shot hits as a critical for a mage he will have no time to react to use shield, Curse and everything they'll simply be dead or you're just a rogue who clearly doesn't understand your class. I challenge you to do PVP on a mage or War and see for yourself how rogues dominate everywhere.

Tanks really did a buff but sadly this game has gone in favor of the rogues.

Waits for Tank to get a buff,
    Dies while waiting*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Blance?!?!
    Balance isn't even now,rogues,even if nerfed, are still war machines!.
    Only at endgame because of the high damage and the crit. Not in twink levels. In low levels rogues do not have the crit % and damage to be war machines. To slap a global nerf on rogues of ALL levels and deprive one class of its pets dmg boost just because endgame rogues are killmachines is just so arbitrary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If u think like that just make a buff for end game y spoil low lvl pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

U actually proved what I was saying great work bro.btw to all others who claimed that we have nerf also for warrior and sorc what r u Gonna say for this and to sts see the enormous decrease in the stats is this what u call *BALANCING*

Lol kidding the rogues!!!!just explain us what u can do for this....pls take SOMe initiate steps

None of mages skills work correctly in pvp. That's the mage nerf. It's not damage but our skills that are nerfed in pvp. If rogues got their damage back mages should be able to freeze, root and knockdown just like they can in pve.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Just give us our primary stats and show u r nerfs in skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Have a look at this thread devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Have a look at this thread devs
    The devs are the ones who did the damage nerf on rogues because they were too op. They are still the most op class in pvp and pve.

Although I'd have no problem if they gave rogues their damage back and gave mages their pve skills in pvp. As of now hardly any of mages skills work in pvp.