Thread: A Few Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default A Few Suggestions

I just started posting on the forums in the last few days, so my apologies -- in advance -- if any of my suggestions have already been mentioned. I also realize that some of my suggestions may be platform-specific (though I can't say for certain -- maybe one of you can confirm), so these may not apply to everyone (I'm on Android 2.2). That said, here goes:

- The ability to toggle the cinematic zoom-ins on/off. One such example of where I find these cinematic zoom-ins to be troublesome is when I, a paladin, rush in to engage Goldfever. My abilities panel disappears with the zoom-in (though you can still tap the areas of the screen where they should be located and they'll still work), so I'm basically worthless for the first two seconds of the fight. Back when I was a pure intelligence mage, this sort of thing would get me killed. Also, if I tap the screen while these zoom-ins occur (trying to move forward), it invariably makes me run backwards (away from the boss).
    - The addition of some toggle-able HUDs (heads-up displays). This could include things like quantitative health/mana/XP in the actual "play" screen, radius rings (basically a quick reference to determine whether or not you're in range to cast a particular spell/ability), and a separate damage window (such that you can revisit your carnage after the fact).
    - Taking non-offensive (i.e., non-damage dealing) abilities off of GCD. I know that this is a controversial topic, but I would like to be able to heal and/or cast debuffs immediately rather than have to pick-and-choose whether to cast an offensive spell or heal someone in my party that may or may not end up needing it. At this point, I'm pure PvE, so this may not be a fair card to play on the PvP front. Again, just my two cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I forgot... One more!

- The ability to compare CS items relative to what you currently have equipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeris View Post
    I forgot... One more!

- The ability to compare CS items relative to what you currently have equipped.
    you can already do that. Go find the thing you want and go to sell and cheack your current item

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Please forgive my ignorance, but that requires that you physically have the item in question first (in your inventory), right? I'm talking about items that you'd like to have (or think that you'd like to have) but don't -- or maybe even items that you're just checking out for fun.

This would also apply to items that someone is trading... It would be nice to be able to compare your current setup to that proposed via a trade.