589 Posts

Default <Trinity Knights> 2nd Anniversary Contest: Scrapbook

Name:  IMG_20150911_004347.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  93.9 KB
    Trinity Knights
    2nd Anniversary Contest
    SCRAPBOOK

This is a contest to showcase your creativity and talents off game, knights. Shine on!

Time
    Start: Friday, September 11, 12pm Jakarta time (countdown to Start)
    End: Friday, September 18, 12pm Jakarta time (countdown to End)

Participants
    • Scrapbook is open to all Trinity Knights member, recruiter and officers
    • Participants must stay in Trinity Knights for the duration of the contest

How to participate
    1. To participate you can:
    • Share your most memorable funny/touching/inspiring moment in Trinity Knights. Post a comment in this thread, written in English, max. 500 word long.
    • Create and post unique birthday wishes for the guild on its 2nd anniversary.

2. Participants may post more than one entry for the contest.

Prizes
    Winners are decided by officer votes.
    First prize: 300,000 gold
    Second prize: 200,000 gold
    Third prize: 100,000 gold
    Three randomly selected entries will receive jewel prizes.

And don't miss this one: BOUNTY HUNTER, Trinity Knights 2nd Anniversary contest. Farm, farm, farm and maybe you can be the winner of the 1,000,000 grand prize!
    Last edited by ilhanna; 09-10-2015 at 07:52 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

WINNERS***

Memoriies, link to entry
    Prize: 300,000 gold

Lugs, link to entry
    Prize: 200,000 gold

Azapauele, link to entry
    Prize: 100,000 gold

Additional prize-winners

Harrytwotter, link to entry
    1 weak mind jewel

Tihspid, link to entry
    1 weak fury jewel

Trizalanna, link to entry
    1 weak finesse jewel

*** by officers vote
    Last edited by ilhanna; 09-21-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

sounds like fun. gl tk!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A very close memory for me is a lil while ago there was a typhoon that hit Asia. While I was safe, fellow knights weren't. Hanna changed our normal Saturday meeting so they wouldn't miss it. After that everyone kept saying stay safe. It worried me for them. Then 2 weeks back it happened to me, tho not as severe. As soon as I logged on Hanna asked if I was OK, then the rest of the knights. I thought to myself this is more than a game for TK's, were a family. Tihspid

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MichaelSmith For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

1st I want to tell THANKS ppl which inved me 2 years old in TK guild, bec here I found family \(^_^)/ which always ready to help you, thanks all knights for this awesome 2 years, you touch me a lot things about game, so now we strong team, I found a lot of friends, with them help I got my first arcane shard, fossil and vials, thank you for this :3 Wish happy anniversary Trinity Knights! Happy birthday <:-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A Knight Was Born - by Harry

As I sat as a young knight at the round table in our guildhall, I looked across at some of the most genuinely caring people I have met anywhere - Ilhanna, Azapauele, and Vigulfric. By my side was Gurukay, my pledge brother. We were then sworn in and knighted as officers of the Trinity Knights. There were several other members and officers present, but these three officers in particular exemplify the heart of a knight. A few months prior to my induction into the knighthood, I was welcomed with open arms into TK following a series of runs through the kraken isles. These 3 knights stopped everything they were doing to help a noob with Blight for a pet. That takes serious patience and generosity without ankhs and a mage that doesn't know to stay dead after Bloodhammer blasts him several times, but they never quit on me. I will never quit on them. I had no job in real life and struggled to find purpose during my days, but TK embraced me as one of their own from day 1, and I have since found success in my life. The loyalty and genuine generosity of these great people define what TK is about and why we continue to become stronger which is increasingly difficult to do the longer a group stays together - this is why we are not only a guild, but a family.

I hope that the rest of you knights can continue to follow in the footsteps of our leaders and apply the values of loyalty and generosity to your gameplay as well as real life as these are qualities that are becoming more scarce by the day, but increasingly valuable. Your kindness will not be recognized by everyone, but that's okay - cherish the ones who do as they are truly who you want in your life.

Happy Anniversary, Trinity Knights!

2 years and only getting stronger.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to harryt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Happy Anniversary TRINITY KNIGHTS!!
    I mohiiit a proud member of trinity knight guild, Made a lot of new friends who helped me when I was in need and really enjoying here.
    I am not a good speaker/typer have lots of thought to spread but cannot xD

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anakeobal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

My favorite day as a Knight was not the day I joined, nor the day I became an officer. My absolute favorite day as a Knight was the day that I got the Inan Hesh [elite] enraged achievement. That day Hanna and I think Vigulfr and possible Azapauele way back when I had Conquistador gear and a Crawly. That day I'd begged in GC for a party. After a full 20 mins of this Hanna stepped up and decided to help. We tried the map so many times that we managed to get our time down to 10 mins (Omg it was so fast back in early 2014) and on our 14/15th try we did it. I was so happy, that is my favorite day in TK because none of them gave up on me, because they showed support and taught me how to be an actual mage. To this day had Hanna not helped me I would still be a noob or have quit already.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's my sig. You have my permission to be #jelly

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mishafeng For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  254.5 KB
    After 2 years old, I saved so much pic, with funny moments
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-12-17-01-36-57.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  175.7 KB
    Our TK winter event
    Name:  1442252570643.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  130.9 KB
    Another funny moment happened in Kalizzaa toor, after elite run we got name for mage's pool, now it Yolo pool, I think all know it(can't post video ...)
    Name:  1442253190625.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  151.5 KB
    And our TK meeting in goblin event
    Name:  1432325585210.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  151.8 KB
    Mini fireworks in Guildhall!
    Name:  1442253664058.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  149.0 KB
    And it bec we are family! \(^_^)/
    Name:  DSC_0032.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  388.6 KB

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

i have expermient many things as a knight which arent easy to forget....but im gonna tell you about that one thing that happend,changed my personal life and gaming in AL since then. it was another day as an officer..helping guildies like ussual..after we're done i rarely go to city of kleys..but i just had that feeling that i need to go now,so i did. was just standing there after checking AUC..and i spot a little mage with a catchy name..walking around suddney disapperd in the crowd. later on the mage comes and pm me:hello can you please invite me to your guild? i said"yes ofc,welcome! ''. so we welcome the mage in the guild..and like alwayse im just throwing jokes here and there some ppl laugh but..that new knight is the only one i notice,later on she pm me and asks for my name(which was kinda a secret to tell right away lol" but i did.''hello im omar '' i say.''and im C (cant mention.) nice to meet you''she says..we kept exchanging texts and spamming GC like a boss.said good night and went off..next day in the morning i go on and who do i find waiting for me? u can guess. yeah we did some runs..and did same thing kept talking and knowing more about eachother, i never actully had a crush on a girl.mostaly coz i hate girls for no good reason lol. but this girl..i feel so deffrint when im with her..my feelings kept getting bigger and bigger..i was afraid of the whole online relationship thing.so i kept my feelings..after 13 days of our meeting..i was in kragg doing runs,she come around and say she wanna tell me something..*heartbeats 9000+* next pm i get is''i love you''i was so happy that i lost my head and feelings for a min..did..she just say that?i reply i love you too before she starts thinking what she gonna hear from me..since that momment my life just changed competley..just reading that''goodnight i love you'' makes me wanna fly.becuase i only have her in al i kept getting on and on more often which did help the guild a lilttle..spamming in gc was even more xD and i was alwayse happy no matter what party we're having or having to deal with bad guldies..we kept going and going..its been over a month..things going great! until..we have that one discussion when..she cant put up anymore with the whole distance..so we broke up..that got me so sad..that i stoped logging in my favorit game. i just accsepted my faith..then i just started playing again..with my head up. we talked..and became friends..better than nothing, i remember after that i kept trying to get elite ap going..my warrior has a bit of lack tried so so many times for inan..with deffrint parties they said u need plat.. i went and got plat did a party 2 ppl lag..waste of time. i almost gave up..then illhanna..and isianl told me they will run with me after couple runs with sometimes over an hour..fails coz some ppl felt like leaveing -_-. i said well its my last hope..so we went it was ok..was me as warrior and 2 rogues..i cant remember if there was some1 else..(sorry ) so we tried..he reset..tried again..reset.. getting lowing low on pots and paitence..but then..what happend @.@ why everyone turned pro? am i getting him?? after enraging for a sec..we did!! i was so streesed i said thanks so much..and droped the phone..cant belive i did it..i can still see the whole thing in my head unforgetable..so things went like that has ups and downs..left guild couple times until i was just gone and didnt comeback until 4-6 months later..was great getting helped from my old friends..running with them again..feels too good.i ended up qutting the game..lost alot,but..i won something..actully some1 .yep u might got it..i was no longer a friend to C..coz a boy got add to friend :3.

note:sorry for bad spell..or if i went of the main idea to far lol..im just an alxe!
    an alxe

18. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

from the runs..ill never forget..once me ilhanna,isianl and nickvin..were running rock nest hunting malison...we did couple of runs after we looted 3 mali we just stoped to chat..dicuss the guild and stuff. we went to the edge of the map..looking at the sky ..isian just got her witch vantiy from the halloween..it was cool, but ya know..im silly :P were talking abt wings..and she said sigh..it cant carry me. i said coz ur fat. xDDDD..she got mad..''how dare you!'' *kicks from edge* me:nooooooooo...*grabs isian foot* if im going down ur going with me! then we agreed on getting up and be friends..she alwayse wanted to kick me from that edge. (dont kill me sis)
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

A time I will always remember, it was during the tour of Arlor contest, the only elite experience I had had was that from the previous weeks of the tour, so I really had no idea how to tank Rendtail. Aza took the lead and all the knights stuck it out as we took almost an hour to grind through it! No one gave up, no one complained about the time it took, or ankhs used, we all stuck together and finished the run!
    This is one big reason I call TK home.
    When the going gets tough Trinity Knights get going!
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-28-19-45-12.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  145.1 KB
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Clickbangboom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Name:  IMG_20150916_000555.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  115.4 KB

ign: dimplezz (mage lvl 46)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

back in time...when i was a new prmoted officer in TK..i was such a noob xD but getting up and up with time..when i got some stat and trying to help guildies. at the start of season 5 inan was something..big. ( he is a giant cmon lol) one day..a guildie asked for help there werent many ppl around..ussualy need atleast 2 rouges to kill inan..but i joinded and told him to just yolo it we reached inan..tell him what to do and start fighting..after getting him to 90% the dude dies..and im left alone..when i got him to 60% he comes take a hit and dies again..but at the time..i just felt it..im killing this!!! i keep moving shoting arrows at mages spamming pots and i had rabbit as a pet..the crit helped so much..tho the poor mage kept dying..at the end it was almost dead..and when he got to the throne..inan died! unenraged!! i JUST soloed inan hesh!!! im not sure if im the first ever in the guild but i know im on the top..i went and typed in gc''i just soloed inaaaaaaannnnn wooohoooo!!!!!'' i get some replys..and i was so happy ! was such a moment..im still proud of.later on i had a goal of soloing everysingle boss in the game one by one...watching other rogues soloing..got me a bit more of skillz especially from zorco..he was that on guy i wanted to be as good as he is..and i finaly made it and soloed every boss! ( every normal, and first 10 maps of elites)
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I will never forget week 3 of Kali's elite contest. In tgat week we had to do all Nordr and all Shuyal elites. I could only come in game on the last day. When it was just 8hr to ss posting deadline, I asked Warhorseman for help. Because if I didn't do all the maps, I wouldn't get the 100 points that week and no vanity. Warhorseman asked what maps I needed. I told him all XD. He partied me and asked others to help on gc. We had to do most Nordr in a pt of 1 tank (Warhorseman) and 3 mages (Tomahawk, Demetrus and me). I thought it would be impossible. But they were very good pt. The mages kept mobs frozen and stunned and rooted. We took turns clocking. It was great! But I thought they would quit after 1 or 2 maps. They stayed until Grimnir! Demetrus had to go after Grimnir. In Shuyal we got help from Vigulfric, another mage. After 4hr we completed all maps and Warhorseman posted the ss. I was so happy! I got all Nordr and Shuyal elite APs and Paragon too. And if it hadn't been for their help I would never get the elite journeyman vanity.

Ign: dimplezz (mage lvl 46)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

By: Spycatcher

Name:  IMG_20150916_024147.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  250.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Posting for Lugs:

My Arcane Legends experience in 14 lines
    by Lugs

T is for Trinity knights for that is what we are,
    R is for Ren'gol where we all are farming so far,
    I is for Impatience when waiting craft/upgrade gains,
    N is for Never-ending for the farming no drop pains,
    I is our GM who leads us where to go,
    T is for Tombs for the XP grinding flow,
    Y is for Yowie my first free event pet,
    K is for KDR to raise our rankings yet,
    N is for NPCs who give us daily goals,
    I is for Intelligence for all our mana roles,
    G is for Glob who never drops his essence,
    H is for Halloween..one of the next events,
    T is for Tanking which is what I like to do,
    S is for Second Anniversary TK which I wish the happiest to all of you!!

Note:
    Screenshot of Line convo with Lugs where this magnum opus was revealed

Name:  IMG_20150917_122415.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  134.3 KB

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

from the special moments i had..in trinity knights,i had probs in my sinus..for a long time after seeing a doctor he gave me a spray and some pills...but it didnt work so option 2 is doing a surgery :/ which was necssary..ofc before that time i didnt log in al for over 2 months ive told some of my friends through line..when i was telling hanna was a week before the surgery still remember the day like its yesterday.just woke up its 7 am after a bit hanna send me this picture...and its just mind blown. i havent been so happy like this for a long time! had my mouth opend and keep smiling ..and when i was entering the surgery room all i was thinking of after all this..im gonna go log in AL and talk to my family..the docotrs were like ? why ur smiling? i was like..my family got my back until the last sec i was luaghing xD thier jokes were kinda silly.buttt im in a good mood..

Name:  1426932302693.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  87.5 KB
    an alxe

29. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

One thing that I will always remember about TK didn't happen with TK members, it came while running in a PUG. Was running a map with a mage, everyone else kept leaving the map, leaving me and this mage to run the map a duo, after a couple of times of different randoms joining, dying, and then leaving, just before the boss this mage said something like
    "I love people from TK"
    me: "ok...why?"
    mage: "Because they never leave a map!"
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clickbangboom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ign: Pureunity

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 208
Size:  263.0 KB