Thread: Really need some help deciding which skills to use for a lvl 30 WarBird for pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Really need some help deciding which skills to use for a lvl 30 WarBird for pvp

Ok so i just started on a a new bird account and I know pretty much no combos for birds or which skills really to use. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me which skills i would need and what lvl they should be at for a lvl 30 or possibly 35 Warbird (94 str for iceberg and rest dex) and perhaps if you know of any good combos also.

Thanks in advance

Pally-Fentura
    WarBird-Gjunki

Feel free to add me and give me ur opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

lvl 30 basic warbird build: first u max out break armor and blast shot. put 5 into focus and 5 evade. put 2 into repulse and blinding shot. put 1 into thorn root. then u will have 3 or 4 skill points left.

if u want extra debuff and cruel blast combo (extra damage), add the remaining points into shattering scream.
    if u want extra crit, hit%, dodge go up, then add points into focus and evade. (if u chose to do this, u might have a point or two left over. Your choice )
    if u want extra blast damage, then u put points into repulse shot and blinding shot.

I personally chose to put the remaining points into shattering scream.
    the basic combo goes like this (spammed skills as fast as possible) break armor---> shattering scream---> thorn root---> blast shot---> blinding shot---> repulse shot
    You can always tweak around and change the skill order a bit, and even how many points into one skill. i just said that was the BASIC warbird build. most warbirds, even me changed around the skill order. good luck with the build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Meh, I was expecting a reply to the build. Oh well fentura, I told u IN GAME that I posted on ur warbird thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol so sorry i forgot that i even made this thread!! Hey overkill well yeah warbird 30 kinda failed (i made it before reading ur build) i might make it 35 or 37 now for a bit to pvp ill follow ur build also and add some stuff since extra skill points, then after i have some fun i might go and get it 56 i dont really like birds for pvping that much they kill fast but they die a lot and cant heal . But thanks for your help!

Fentura