Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: The blocking problem and a potential fix.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default The blocking problem and a potential fix.

    Alright so I was thinking about this blocking problem and how people complain about it. I propose a new type of voting system that will only work in PvP, this system will have a design where you can not kick ally's, guildies. Yes this means TWO new systems a new system where guild will be able to Ally each other and it will show another tab under the guild tab, this way you can know who are your allies and enemy guilds can not block. Thoughts?

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Alright so I was thinking about this blocking problem and how people complain about it. I propose a new type of voting system that will only work in PvP, this system will have a design where you can not kick ally's, guildies. Yes this means TWO new systems a new system where guild will be able to Ally each other and it will show another tab under the guild tab, this way you can know who are your allies and enemy guilds can not block. Thoughts?

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Just need a votekick option. 4 votes and u can kick them. 3v5s can still happen but no more 4v5s

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Just need a votekick option. 4 votes and u can kick them. 3v5s can still happen but no more 4v5s
    Should be majority.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Should be majority.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Meh, then if a guild has 3 people on each side they can just dominate the entire room and kick whoever

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Meh, then if a guild has 3 people on each side they can just dominate the entire room and kick whoever
    Ouch that's true oof... Hmm well they wouldn't get ganged at least if they kicked.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Meh, then if a guild has 3 people on each side they can just dominate the entire room and kick whoever
    But hey its a thought for a start on a new anti block system.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member Xdumbx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    My bae's house.
    Posts
    497
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Alright so I was thinking about this blocking problem and how people complain about it. I propose a new type of voting system that will only work in PvP, this system will have a design where you can not kick ally's, guildies. Yes this means TWO new systems a new system where guild will be able to Ally each other and it will show another tab under the guild tab, this way you can know who are your allies and enemy guilds can not block. Thoughts?

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Nice idea man, keep the ideas comeing

  8. #8
    Senior Member Zynzyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    321
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

    Default

    no to vote kick system. it can be exploited.

  9. #9
    Banned Ssneakykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South east of England
    Posts
    4,866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

    Default

    Guilds would just hold one whole side and kick anyone with gear and just farm the fearless players or non maxed out players shall I say

    Also if it's 5vs5 players will boot the oppostions players to gain and advantage on the other team.

    The simple solution is to put up a fight or just leave and find another game

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Guilds would just hold one whole side and kick anyone with gear and just farm the fearless players or non maxed out players shall I say

    Also if it's 5vs5 players will boot the oppostions players to gain and advantage on the other team.

    The simple solution is to put up a fight or just leave and find another game
    You can only kick the players on your team, people in lobby will be removed every 60 seconds.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member Dimitrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On Northal's throne drinking beer
    Posts
    944
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    I think that the problem of blocking is the design of the map.It's design means that you have only one way out.
    The kicking system won't resolve anything.Let's say that the red team is full of magnubs,and the blue team is made of random undergeared players,that can't match the magnubs.After that, a lb and a fair, noble player comes to rescue the undergeared doods by kicking the a** of the magnubs,but after a few seconds...the magnubs kick him.Yeah...

    I am also suggesting a matchmaking system for a few months...

    Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    I think that the problem of blocking is the design of the map.It's design means that you have only one way out.
    The kicking system won't resolve anything.Let's say that the red team is full of magnubs,and the blue team is made of random undergeared players,that can't match the magnubs.After that, a lb and a fair, noble player comes to rescue the undergeared doods by kicking the a** of the magnubs,but after a few seconds...the magnubs kick him.Yeah...

    I am also suggesting a matchmaking system for a few months...

    Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk
    Hint reason you can not kick others from other side such as a blue team can't kick the red team members.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    You can only kick the players on your team, people in lobby will be removed every 60 seconds.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Either way then non maxed players will be kicked for wanting to play. I can't explain how many times people threatened to farm me because I didnt leave due to not having ring.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Either way then non maxed players will be kicked for wanting to play. I can't explain how many times people threatened to farm me because I didnt leave due to not having ring.
    Hint reason why Ally guild can kick each other or guildies.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Either way then non maxed players will be kicked for wanting to play. I can't explain how many times people threatened to farm me because I didnt leave due to not having ring.
    Wow. I will call that as a public nuisance.
    Better not play if you don't have gears.


    Back to the topic.
    Vote kick is good enough.
    It should be 3 on said side vote, and should be able to kick same team only.
    You can find other room when you get kicked too. It's obviously reasonable to play pvp with friends on MMORPG. Why do we HAVE TO play PUG for pvp? This is ridiculous after all.
    Aegis

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:


  17. #16
    Forum Adept hallowring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    321
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Wow. I will call that as a public nuisance.
    Better not play if you don't have gears.


    Back to the topic.
    Vote kick is good enough.
    It should be 3 on said side vote, and should be able to kick same team only.
    You can find other room when you get kicked too. It's obviously reasonable to play pvp with friends on MMORPG. Why do we HAVE TO play PUG for pvp? This is ridiculous after all.
    i agree (^u^)

  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Wow. I will call that as a public nuisance.
    Better not play if you don't have gears.


    Back to the topic.
    Vote kick is good enough.
    It should be 3 on said side vote, and should be able to kick same team only.
    You can find other room when you get kicked too. It's obviously reasonable to play pvp with friends on MMORPG. Why do we HAVE TO play PUG for pvp? This is ridiculous after all.
    Umm what? I was giving an example. I already have a nekro, and other gears.

  19. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    536
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    This topic has discussed way too many times already.

  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    This topic has discussed way too many times already.
    And StS has done nothing yet, so I am proposing a new idea.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  21. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    536
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    And StS has done nothing yet, so I am proposing a new idea.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Basically a selective vote kick? Vote kicking has been proposed way to many times already.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Solve PvP blocking problem
    By Tabeer Amin in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 08:21 AM
  2. Pvp has so much potential
    By Doobiez in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 01:34 PM
  3. Potential Windmill Bug
    By jb57542 in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 09:32 PM
  4. Potential Guild
    By Chickdigcookies in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •