Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The blocking problem and a potential fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mightypurple View Post
    Idk what level you play but it's pretty bad where I'm at. There's no going with the flow otherwise it's me ganged every time. I have had chance to gang back but not alot and honestly not anymore, so it's not fun now. Should I stop playing? Do others want to stop because of this too? Do sts want to lose customers? This is why a solution is needed. I mind the blocking if it's to the point where I can't even pvp anymore, I'm just a dummy giving kills. It's literally *logs on joins pvp gets ganged, blocked logs out* i Can't even go in pvp and as a twink that's all I do. Maybe I should go to another level, where it might be less severe.
    As an older player I liked the days when these players weren't ignorant.
    Personally these people blocking and ganging just need to lighten up and make al a peaceful, fun and enjoyable game to play.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    i play twinks since season 2 started, but different class, i experience many dramas in this level but for me its natural, until now new season comes i still play here the other players retired and some new comes, but the BLOCK/GANG never gone, for me as old player in this twinks once you decided to play mostly in this level you must prepare your self in all dramas blocking/ganging/ttalking.. if you ask me why am i still here in this bracket as far as i know every bracket even end game. is not different theres always TRASHTALK/BLOCK/GANG.. i suggest you just ignore all of them.. so i my self. if i get gang its my choice to stay or out.. if you get blocked its your tm. decision if you stay long in room..always remember its only a game. dont take too much personal.. thats all i can suggest you bro. ^___^ and it is the most popular twinks level 15-17. 100% sorry for my bad english ^_<
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-22-2015 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    i play twinks since season 2 started, but different class, i experience many dramas in this level but for me its natural, until now new season comes i still play here the other players retired and some new comes, but the BLOCK/GANG never gone, for me as old player in this twinks once you decided to play mostly in this level you must prepare your self in all dramas blocking/ganging/ttalking.. if you ask me why am i still here in this bracket as far as i know every bracket even end game. is not different theres always TRASHTALK/BLOCK/GANG.. i suggest you just ignore all of them.. so i my self. if i get gang its my choice to stay or out.. if you get blocked its your tm. decision if you stay long in room..always remember its only a game. dont take too much personal.. thats all i can suggest you bro. ^___^ and it is the most popular twinks level 15-17. 100% sorry for my bad english ^_<
    The trash talk doesn't bother me, never really taken that personal. It's the not being able to play and have fun part lol and I put money into this game. I'm paying for entertainment and I don't want it wrecked or wasted because of someone else destroying my playing expirence. It's fine Ima vent about it and move on with the hope that people will change their attitude lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The trash talk doesn't bother me, never really taken that personal. It's the not being able to play and have fun part lol and I put money into this game. I'm paying for entertainment and I don't want it wrecked or wasted because of someone else destroying my playing expirence. It's fine Ima vent about it and move on with the hope that people will change their attitude lol

not only you spending $$$ i this game. but this is not the issue. all we can do now is wait for whats the good development from admin about this block issue but as i said since early season theres a blocking spot how many season are we now? is there any action from admin? nothing coz its the way how this game running..idc blocker/ganger out there..play your style ill play mine..^ ^ enjoy
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-22-2015 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    not only you spending $$$ i this game. but this is not the issue. all we can do now is wait for what admin can do about this..but as i said since early season theres a blocking spot how many season are we now? is there any action from admin? nothing coz its the way how this game running..idc blocker/ganger out there..play your style ill play mine..^ ^ enjoy
    In season 2, 3 no one blocked it was frowned upon, people had respect then. I'm not sure if it was even a thing in season 2. This is what I'm saying it's worse then ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

In season 2, 3 no one blocked it was frowned upon, people had respect then. I'm not sure if it was even a thing in season 2. This is what I'm saying it's worse then ever.

Season 3-4 was fun best seasons due to more clashes less trash talk less gang

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Season 3-4 was fun best seasons due to more clashes less trash talk less gang

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Exactly 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

are you sure no block? in early season? .respect? they always trashtalk each guild enemy, but its your opinion, ^__^
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-22-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

maybe option to kick and 5 secs to select a team or get booted out of lobby and once booted out of lobby he/she has to wait 10 secs to reconnect to tdm/ctf..
    Last edited by glendame; 09-23-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Allies. Cute.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Just make a new pvp room with guild vs guild, if you join your guildie your immidiatly put in the team where your guildie is.

And the ctf/tdm room we have now just delete the 'join' button on the users name. So everyone needs to join via the worldmap then ctf or tdm to play normal pvp.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia