Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Producer's Letter - September 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    The giants that were before everything in Arlor.They fought,and one of their bodies (i think glas) is now the realm known as Nordr.

Glas and gort? How come I havent heard of him before...

And I love the fact we are having a lore-character discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Do AL and CoC share servers, putting added burden on STS already overloaded servers? Because lag issues have been worsening since last update to the point where easy maps with low density mobs like elite Wilds become an ankh sink. I wouldn't have commented on this if I hadn't had different party members from different countries lagging at the same time while running that map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    Glas and gort? How come I havent heard of him before...

And I love the fact we are having a lore-character discussion
    They were mentioned in the winter event 2012.Yes,the one with the arlor suits.Thread is still here,you can search for it in announcements section.
    When i first read it,i was like "lol,nordr was mentioned 5 months before it came out".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Summer is winding down for those of us up here in the Northern Hemisphere. Those of you in the Southern Hemisphere are looking forward to Spring, while up here we're approaching Fall. Change is in the air wherever you are, and that includes the realm of Arlor.

King Northal has arrived and with him new gear, a new pet, and all new ways to play. We're keeping an eye on the progress and will make adjustments as needed to ensure that old bag of bones wakes up often enough.

Looking ahead, we've packed the schedule for the rest of the year with exciting events and updates. Check 'em out!

Coming in September:
    Arlor Harvest Festival: This is a brand new event celebrating the bounty of all of our Arlorian farmers! Stay tuned for more details.

...in October:
    The Gauntlet V: What appropriate timing for a spooky event. What will this one have in store for our most intrepid mob slayers and boss bashers?
    Halloween 2015: Much as I love Oktoberfest we all know that the month of October is all Halloween. Tricks and treats will abound in Arlor as you party with the ghosts and ghouls in the Necropolis. We've made some exciting new changes this year so you can expect new gear, a new pet, and a sweet candy surprise!

…and Beyond:
    Duels: We're still hard at work on duels. We'll have more info soon about when this will be released.
    Winter 2015: I refuse to talk about the holidays until November. We must take a stand and #StopHolidayCreep!

But wait, there's more! Yesterday was a huge day for Spacetime Studios as we released Call of Champions. This is a game unlike any other we've done before and I think you'll really like it. Find it now on iTunes.

Just because we're welcoming a new game to the family doesn't mean we're putting any less work into Arcane Legends. In fact, we're already planning the next Arcane Legends expansion. If you have any feedback about what you've liked so far about the Ren'gol expansion or what you'd like to see improved, please do respond and let me know.

In the meantime, have fun!

G-M
    For next explanation maybe get ride of para and eye. For twinks, paras make the rich kill and poor not. I was a lvl 15 para user. Para kinda made it so pvp is for rich people . that's just my option . I'm looking forward to all this events!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmine_blade View Post
    It's reassuring and exciting to hear of the upcoming events and that there will be another expansion One thing is that in the last few days the game has become unplayable for me; lag is bad and the game keeps force closing. Could this have anything to do with CoC? Usually lag is at a minimum.
    Same here I haven't really been able to play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks G-M for this post
    1 question u will put paracelus gem again?because that gem is very good for pvp gear!i hope u will
    and about duels...pls finish it fast...i cant wait!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm so excited for this >..<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

They were mentioned in the winter event 2012.Yes,the one with the arlor suits.Thread is still here,you can search for it in announcements section.
    When i first read it,i was like "lol,nordr was mentioned 5 months before it came out".
    Right, I started playing at 2013...if I recalll..which I dont

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ty mr producer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default a thought

its going to be a busy days coming ... but to add up, how i wish there's a event where everybody is going to fight each and everyone.. a royal ramble PVP, just a thought that there's a vast Attachment 141043Attachment 141043map where 10-15 player will enter at the same time, but the thing is u will kill everybody, u have 3 lives only and, if u used that 5 lives ur out, and also not only u, there's also a mobs, and boses to kill too, the winner will be the only left standing or the one that has many kills will be declared a winner, or something like that. just want to see and epic clash with 15 player or so.. haha.. what ya think?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j.png 
Views:	207 
Size:	314.8 KB 
ID:	141044

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Please take a look at the drop rate of the effigy ingredients. Personally, I Ioot 1 hair for every 10 scraps and the other piece.

Currently I have given up trying to craft and open effigies.

At the rate the bar is moving, old bag of bones will awaken around Christmas.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfubi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

I really am trying to hang in there with AL but my interest is very low currently. The mythic questline is so boring, so expensive, and truly the sets are bad. The expansion that we waited for a year and a half came out with only 3 maps that we have posted over and over again that (1) loot sucks and (2) there are glitches that make them annoying. Why does Remi ask for 'bug squashing' and you fix stuff like TYPOS and not the actual CURRENT BUGS IN REN'GOL ELITE MAPS? Sheesh.

Yes you did tie in the planar tombs for crafting stampy, but how about the rest of the game? How would you like it if you started a brand new world and found out that the entire game revolves around 3 maps? You guys really need to consider refreshing the loot tables on the old parts of the game and scaling them all to current levels. Yeah yeah you said 'but we are making new content'... but again even if you push out another 3 maps then we are stuck there playing those 3 maps?

I personally do not like events. They are so easy it's mindless... almost like an arcade game and you perform some repetitive task over and over.

I would prefer the elites to get the most attention than stringing us from event to event. Again, going back and scaling the old content and refreshing the loot tables would help... and I mean a LOT.

Here are some other issues that I have right now, let's discuss the totally broken jewel system. The fact that someone can wear imbued gear and decorate it up with para and eye and STILL out gear someone who does take the time to farm the mythic set and use jewels is SO DUMB and FRUSTRATING. Let me give you an example. I crafted the 46 mythic helm and replaced my imbued brut which was gemmed with two super wind. I lost 2.5 crit. That's a LOT for a rogue. So I figure hey let me work this out with jewels, that's what they are here for. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO make that up with a NOBLE lightning jewel. I had to buy and use an EYE GEM which hey isn't that so dumb by now? Why am I having to go backwards for what should be forward progression around here?

Y'all need to seriously buff the jewels. They are so expensive, it's so hard to get the higher level ones, and some of them are just bad. Ex: lightning jewels!

What are some of the reasons why I continue to log onto AL? My friends, my guild, and the 8 minutes it takes me to complete the Garetta Dailies.

Thx for reading!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I really am trying to hang in there with AL but my interest is very low currently. The mythic questline is so boring, so expensive, and truly the sets are bad. The expansion that we waited for a year and a half came out with only 3 maps that we have posted over and over again that (1) loot sucks and (2) there are glitches that make them annoying. Why does Remi ask for 'bug squashing' and you fix stuff like TYPOS and not the actual CURRENT BUGS IN REN'GOL ELITE MAPS? Sheesh.

Yes you did tie in the planar tombs for crafting stampy, but how about the rest of the game? How would you like it if you started a brand new world and found out that the entire game revolves around 3 maps? You guys really need to consider refreshing the loot tables on the old parts of the game and scaling them all to current levels. Yeah yeah you said 'but we are making new content'... but again even if you push out another 3 maps then we are stuck there playing those 3 maps?

I personally do not like events. They are so easy it's mindless... almost like an arcade game and you perform some repetitive task over and over.

I would prefer the elites to get the most attention than stringing us from event to event. Again, going back and scaling the old content and refreshing the loot tables would help... and I mean a LOT.

Here are some other issues that I have right now, let's discuss the totally broken jewel system. The fact that someone can wear imbued gear and decorate it up with para and eye and STILL out gear someone who does take the time to farm the mythic set and use jewels is SO DUMB and FRUSTRATING. Let me give you an example. I crafted the 46 mythic helm and replaced my imbued brut which was gemmed with two super wind. I lost 2.5 crit. That's a LOT for a rogue. So I figure hey let me work this out with jewels, that's what they are here for. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO make that up with a NOBLE lightning jewel. I had to buy and use an EYE GEM which hey isn't that so dumb by now? Why am I having to go backwards for what should be forward progression around here?

Y'all need to seriously buff the jewels. They are so expensive, it's so hard to get the higher level ones, and some of them are just bad. Ex: lightning jewels!

What are some of the reasons why I continue to log onto AL? My friends, my guild, and the 8 minutes it takes me to complete the Garetta Dailies.

Thx for reading!
    *cough*cough*scale elites*cough*cough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Buff warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Dear STS,

Please advice us on the show of apathy (intentional or not) as it is worrying, towards the warrior class inefficiency in PVE posts.

What is your position on the inefficency of the warrior class toon in PVE? Do you even belive that they are ineffcient?

It is clear now that the warrior class is inefficient in PVE, as shown many numorous threads by differnt forumers that play different classes about:
    1. advising new players pve orriented to NOT make warriors as it is a farmers nightmare class
    2. Constant posts about how bad the warrior class is in pve in terms of taunting mobs
    3. Numerous posts advising constructive comments on how to make the warrior class more efficient

What happened to your Rengol Map design will encourage mutli class parties project? This was your proposed solution.
    1. Have you seen the feedback? Is it not apparent that most, if not all have mentioned that warriors are not needed in rengol?
    2. Did you have your own team test? Ingame and not with all that kill all commands?
    3. Have you evaluate the map based on real player experience?

In recent posts ive noticed dev/producers reply to posts about rengol craft equipment queries, and other queries but never about the warrior class pve inefficiency queries, is this intentional?

Lets just say that the current solutions : a) map design b) new gear in play are not working to achieve warrior class efficiency in PVE . Are you even discussing how to resolve this? Are there new proposals?

Lastly, thank you for the line up of events and with a time table for delivery it is much appreciated. And in line with these events which are inclined to favor 'dmg/dps classes', does this not warrant more attention to a class which is being left behind? Does it not dawn to your planners that such events are and gear release create a 'classism' effect in the ingame society?

Well this is still an attempt to reach out, by no means do i expect a reply or quick action, just dont tell us that you are ware and working on it as i have read that answer for the last 2years, we tried to voice out our concerns i mean its been 2 years since we warrior dedicated players have been asking for your intervention.

Thanks for reading ... If u are reading this...

Maarkus

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

*cough*cough*scale elites*cough*cough
    Please Sir,

try to be more elaborate when you ask for such things. Firstly they buffed Rengol elites without adding anything worth farming. Now they secretly buffed planar tombs without adding anything worth farming. Based on those illogical actions I am afraid they might not understand that people I are actually asking for scaled difficulty and loot. Not only difficulty!

P.S. I am all for scaling all elite maps, but only if good loot, which not a downgrade relative to already existing gear, is added to the loot table. We have enough places, which are hard enough where we can make nice loss if we wanted

P.S.S. Please do fix the extremely broken jewel system. Most jewel are super useless and those which are not are practically impossible to farm. Ty!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Please Sir,

try to be more elaborate when you ask for such things. Firstly they buffed Rengol elites without adding anything worth farming. Now they secretly buffed planar tombs without adding anything worth farming. Based on those illogical actions I am afraid they might not understand that people I are actually asking for scaled difficulty and loot. Not only difficulty!

P.S. I am all for scaling all elite maps, but only if good loot, which not a downgrade relative to already existing gear, is added to the loot table. We have enough places, which are hard enough where we can make nice loss if we wanted

P.S.S. Please do fix the extremely broken jewel system. Most jewel are super useless and those which are not are practically impossible to farm. Ty!
    Exactly. STG assumed that if there was enough stuff to farm and the levels were hard enough, prices would inevitably rise. Unfortunately, the loot needs to be good for that to happen. If Stampy is simply clearing the way for SNS, I will be happy. So happy that I will even overlook the lack of new worthwhile gear this season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post

Yes, yes. THANK YOU for working hard to bring us new content. BUT, we already have old content that we LOVE so much. All it needs is also a little loving from you guys to update loot or even quests so we can play around Arlor, not just Ren'gol. Heck, I even miss Palm Rock Island and Lost Cove!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

This all look great Thanks, looking forward too this.... Still getting threw the Orcslaying quests So this will be a Great and a Welcomed Break from the Repetitive Quest of looking for Legions.. I can't find a link for how many Intacts & Runes you need for L46 Mythic is their one so I know what I need for it ??

Sorry I know I did a lil necro by asking the question on Mythics But if anyone Knows it be much appreciated...
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 09-21-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You need 20 Ancestral Runes, 15 Vials of Orcsbane and 7 Cryo Fragments only for the helm.

You need 15 orc fangs to craft a vial, which means a total of 120 orc fangs ONLY FOR THE HELM.

You need 50 orc tags for every cryo fragment, which is 350 orc tags ONLY FOR THE HELM.

And let's not talk about how much time it takes to farm 20 Runes ONLY FOR THE HELM.

Thanks STS for keeping the game updated, Glintstone armor is a pain to craft and not even worth it. Either make it easier to be farmed or better so it is worth it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter16 For This Useful Post: