Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something Stirs.... The King Awakens Event Has Begun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Here is some additional feedback dear sts,

1) the drop-rate of the effigy ingredients in the normal Rengol maps is abysmal. One needs to do 5-10 runs on average to get one (1) single ingredient. Potentially 20-40 runs for one effigy. No sane person will do that more than 1 or 2 times.

2)The drop-rate in the elite maps is somewhat ok, but after the recent buff in difficulty and zero (0) addition of new and better loot, the elite maps are only actually playable for player with certain gear and pets, or otherwise immense gold losses are to be made.

3) the meter moves super slow. I understand that u need additional date before u can adjust it, but as of now it is extremely disheartening.

4) I please be aware that the boss being "awoken" in the hardest maps for only 24h is a very very short time. If the "beast essences" should have the same drop rate as runes, a player would have to do 150+ runs in 24H, which is practically impossible.

5) Please scale the loot in the planar tombs or add something valuable. Running 140 runs (for 8 egg shell pieces) with a chance to get a 50k chest 2-3 times is really bad.

6) Revisit the stats and the looks of the pet. I don't know why it has become a trend for pets and gear to become less potent than older pets and gear? We need progression, not regression. MMOs and RPGs are about progression and becoming stronger, OP when you are maxed. Not about becoming weaker!

7) See point six (6) for what is expected of the new legedary weapons. Unless the procs of those are extremely good, which I have, I think would agree, my reasonable doubts about, nobody will want to use them. Those who would go through the whole process of crafting them all the way up to legendary will be very very very disappointed.

Thank you very much for your consideration!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    This is a cyclical event, so it can be played over and over until the end. There isn't a specified end date for the moment.

There is a progress bar underneath the "Glintstone Caverns" item on the World Map. When it fills up, the boss will awaken and the icon will change to Northal's head.
    Hello rem, just wanna ask if can devs make this event for twinks too?scaled the maps or just like the love craft event its for every one theres a portal for the boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Hello rem, just wanna ask if can devs make this event for twinks too?scaled the maps or just like the love craft event its for every one theres a portal for the boss?
    For once please let sts make an event only for endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    One of the many aspects we are watching, as it is indeed a community event! It is a little different in that it doesn't not have a finite amount of time in which is takes place, and that it is specifically tailored for end game play. The nature of the event type is a constant cycle of active...inactive...active...inactive...etc. Previous data we had on such events were related to Love Crafting, and the Opening of Garetta, so we've made a community goal for Northal's activation based on that data and other considerations. We will make any adjustments as necessary when appropriate, but for the moment we are monitoring the event to collect more data related to specifics of this event type.
    Please do something about stampy.
    He looks awful from both points of view (stats and look).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    A event for no twinks gj StS! Make sure people gotta play endgame xD

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    lol ikr man, sucks I dont have any gear on my lvl 46. Got a op lvl 20 though.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nudeist For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Once only endgamers can full this bar then i think this event is only for endgamers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

plz someone add a list of stuffs needed to craft slain king axe...nd is this weapon tradable????

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by subho View Post
    plz someone add a list of stuffs needed to craft slain king axe...nd is this weapon tradable????
    I'd like to see what it looks like, that'd be a big decision if I craft it or not. That, and if I can sell it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Some more factors to take into consideration for the event adjustment:
    --1. Making an endgame-only event carries a lot more weight than it seems. Twinks are overgeared by default for their level due to the scaling legendary event gear, all the event-reward gems and the extreme happiness bonuses from pets designed for endgame (since HBs are not scaling). Plus, this is the only form of viable PvE for them. Maybe you could figure a way to involve twinks as well as add an untradeable banner that is visually impressive and only drops from the stampy egg crates to add to the participation incentives.

--2. After what happened in previous community events --with the opening of Garetta as the prime example-- it is understandable why the initial points sum is this large. But you have to consider the psychological side effects that this has on players, the longer this is prolonged, the more the player interest will decline. Who would be interested in an event that is progressing this much slower than the previous ones without offering any unarguably worthy rewards for participating (the legendary weapons are of the infamous types for the damage and dps classes with rather unimpressive procs) and that will be repeated in the future (=loss of exclusivity factor and rush to acquire event items).

--3. The buffs for using the effigies could use some alterations to be more effective. We're talking endgame here so 15% damage is doing nothing for anyone with any of the latest three arcane pets which is the majority of endgame due to the current arcane rarity. Perhaps it could be replaced it with 20% critical rate. Alternatively (if there are concerns about balance disruption for timed record running) you could focus on the defensive part and boost the armor buff to something impressive like 30%. This way, the effigies will be sought after not solely to progress the event but also ensure safer elite farming.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Thanks for the feedback all, we are watching the event to see how it unfolds and also the forums for feedback related to the event! We appreciate it
    I've heard a new bow will be released last event(ursoth) rouges got a bow this time rouges may get a bow what about tanks a mages we need a new gun that's a little close to the 41mythics as rouges bow is more or less the same I'm not asking for the same stats just a little upgrade. Ty

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeremiah-prince Emokpae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    Can we please stop the trend of normal/gold pets. If this keep up, can we please have GOLD DEARY? Cause seem like all the recent pet with gold are neither gold or useful. Except of course gold toor. He's alright.
    Expect a gold Grimm this coming Halloween xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Make the crafting ingredients for effigy available in planar tombs or lvl 41 up level maps so atleast to provide hope for this disheartening rate to fill the bar a little bit.. With this rate it would take a few weeks or a month since player interest will decline for sure after a few days until the hype is gone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Essence of the Beast can drop from boss or mob ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc:2275709
    I suggest to make this event a permanent and forever cyclical occurrence. At this rate as the Meter is super slow filling up due to lack of ingredient crafting the effigy. it's seem to be impossible to be able to craft a stampy or even multiple stampy for a chance at gold stampy. Everything require orc tag sigh and that's basically the main key ingredient which everyone lack of and on top of that need LOTS of fragment from planar tomb. So we can only focus on one or the other. there's not enough end game players as with the other community event which allowed EVERYONE and ingredient drop from ALL OVER ARLOR rather then just REN'GOL.
    It probably will be permanent since we will get 100 ap for the northral killing aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Here's an idea.....

Have the current gold stampy be the regular stampy. And for the gold one, change the color of his armor (currently looks like a steel grey color) to a shiny gold. I think most everyone should be happy with that. Then "gold" stampy would actually have some gold on him.
    Yes, yes and yes please do something along these lines

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

The time to awaken the King is going to be several weeks and the time he is awaken is 1 day. And we don't know which day he will be awaken and hes awaken for only 24 hr. of which 12 hr day and 12 hr night. To sum it up we only get him to beat only for 1 to 2 hr (casual player) after the long time to awaken him. He should be awaken at least for 10 days if it takes 100 days to awaken the king.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to supersyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    For once please let sts make an event only for endgame.
    *&^*&^^(*&&^%^$#$%^&* LOL?????? everyone needs to have fun and play, that includes twinks.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

It seems that endgamers dont want twinks to be part of the events .-. Why is this? Is it because the twinks are so much more competitive then most endgamers and get LB or what?
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Remi, the egg shell piece is currently available for 35 fragments thru Mercier, not 25.

Aaaaand oh my... The regular Stampy looks so... SAD. Like a SAD POTATO, actually.

Attachment 140730

Devs, is there any chance at all that we could have the Gold Stampy as the normal one? Or please don't make it TOO naked. We'd really rather have a Gold Stampy with GOLD ARMOR or TUSKS.
    lol potato.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

is it just me or has the meter not even moved? lol maps were full first 15-24 hours then returned to norm (enter empty map, wait for peeps to spawn, get quarter way through solo then team joins) so basically nobodies even partaking in the awakening process lol another thing to add onto the nobodies taking part thing...I haven't seen more than 2-3 people using the effigy elix so that's a sign too. just a little disheartenin at this point + low drop rate for crafting components is a pain in the whooooha

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaux For This Useful Post: