Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Have the planar tombs been buffed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think people here need to chill. I just ran them today and it's equivalent difficulty of last season. I think the reason why people are complaining is because after running L41 tombs. The season ended and capped raised. However, the planar tombs were not scaled as L46 mobs. Hence, why you would see the blue dot difficulty indicator. The blue means that the mobs are slightly below your level and you will gain 0.5 XP per kill instead of 1 XP per kill (ignoring party XP & elixir buffs).

Now, since there is new content that requires the use of planar tombs, the map has been scaled up to L46 difficulty. This is what Carapace means, I believe. So no, it's not a buff - in the beginning of the season the tombs were just the same L41 difficulty while we were L46 players.
    If the Tombs have been scaled up to lvl 46 difficulty then why are the dots still blue? Mobs that are scaled to lvl 46 have yellow dots.
    Did they really scale the Tombs? Is it a bug? Did they buff the mobs without changing the dot color?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think people here need to chill. I just ran them today and it's equivalent difficulty of last season. I think the reason why people are complaining is because after running L41 tombs. The season ended and capped raised. However, the planar tombs were not scaled as L46 mobs. Hence, why you would see the blue dot difficulty indicator. The blue means that the mobs are slightly below your level and you will gain 0.5 XP per kill instead of 1 XP per kill (ignoring party XP & elixir buffs).

Now, since there is new content that requires the use of planar tombs, the map has been scaled up to L46 difficulty. This is what Carapace means, I believe. So no, it's not a buff - in the beginning of the season the tombs were just the same L41 difficulty while we were L46 players.
    I'm actually not sure what the color of the dot was, but I can assure you that the damage and health of the mobs increased after the expansion. I tested it.

The enemy damage and health did not change until the King update. Then, it increased again.

I really don't care if the difficulty is increased. I like harder levels. What I don't really care for are muddled explanations.

And don't get me wrong. This is one of the few games where I've seen so much interaction between devs and players.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 10-09-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

It seems pretty normal still of me the most part

I am a rouge <3 rouge legends! Ps my name is manicures