Thread: Update Stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Exclamation Update Stats

I had this "glitch" where i leveled up and then i went to update my stats and i put all 5 into int and then clicked cancel... then my int stayed the new amount but it still said i had 5 points to allocate..
    then i just left it and trained some more till i leveled again. Then i tried to do the same thing again but it...like...spazzed out and put my int as some weird number. then i checked my armor bonuses and the total int bonus was +10. but the new number was plus 4 from the original number 2 levels ago
    so, as an example----level 4 31 int with the +10....level 5 36 int with +10....level 6 was 35?!?
    even with the +10 bonus my stats were extra low so then i put the points that were unallocated in a way to int and it turned into what it should be
    i dont know if this was patched or how it could pose an unfair advantage to players but i just wanted to let somebody know
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

O.O

So... I could get double my int on my mage? WIN!

but I'd have to re level.. and they'd fix it by then...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i tried to figure out if it could be bad and it doesnt let you have double int..it only lets you have the normal int and then have it say you have points left over. If you click on update stats it would show your stats as what it should be and then after clicking cancel it goes back up. If you add the points then cancel then add again and submit it just does what it should.

This doesnt work anymore
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177