I can still remember the good ol' days when people actually said "need tank" in guild chat. Now it's only "need dps" or mostly "need rogue".

It's crossed my mind before to give warriors skills that boost stats that would make them more desireable to run with. For example, lets take the skill Rally Cry. Probably the most useless skill in the game that practically nobody uses. If it were buffed to give +50 all stats, +10% crit, and +15% armor (example stats, idk what would really be "fair") to all party members in range, a warrior would be much more wanted in runs. Also, if the buffs of jugg were able to be given to all party members, it would make a huge impact with a warrior in the party (dmg reduction, stun immunity, heal). These are only suggestions, and more ideas would be cool. At least make a warrior be able to help his team out, even if he isn't directly doing all the damage himself. Unfortunantly, these ideas will never happen because they would mess up pvp too much (which seems to be the only thing that matters in this game). Until then, warriors are gonna have to sit out of pve, as they have become less and less needed and used over the seasons. I totally agree with the OP in that class balance right now is a major issue in pve (idk about pvp cuz I dont pvp) and I hope devs read his post because people still care about and enjoy pve.