Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hello All. I have some doubts about the game, anyone can help me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Tamino great advise, thanks
    @Riccits i must find a way to get money for pots what do u mean by hoster?

Talking about that.. i saw in the world map selection u can host of join a map, what that means? i always just press go to town, cause i really dont know what those buttons affect my gameplay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Host: you start a game alone in the specified map, others can join you. The game has your name.
    Join: You are introduced in a game hosted by others. The host can boot you away or play with you.

When you enter in a portal or jump to a map from Quest menu the game is "public", that is has the name of the map. Nobody is host.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So to grind itens is better to host and solo it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tessao View Post
    So to grind itens is better to host and solo it?
    No, hosting a game gives you the options to boot others, but the amount of experience, gold and loot the host receive is equivalent to the joiners. If you play a map solo, all the money from mobs and chests are your; but you clear a map quicker and receive less damage if you are playing in a team. Moreover, it was demonstrated that in a game with five players (the max) every team member gets double experience than playing the same map solo.

My suggestion is to join a game with already 2-3 players, not too high level in respect to you and just started. (In World Map you can see for each game the number of players and the max player level in that map, and a thermo-bar with the number of killed mobs on the total).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sweet. this looks like a good game..
    im playing on an iphone 3g, its good.. iphone 4 must be way better... im gonna get an ipad 2 though... well.. i hope i get it... any ideia hows the gameplay on it? the game runs on hd version? or will get tall fusy by screathing it to fit?

I believe im starting to get the hang of it....

when u say not too high level u mean what? 5 lvl above my? what is too high? and what is adequated?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

when u say not too high level u mean what? 5 lvl above my? what is too high? and what is adequated?
    High levels players tend to boot low levels people from their games; but it is really not too relevant at the moment because:
    • you cannot join a game if the level of the map is more than two points than your level: as a level 5 bear you can play only in Forest Heaven, lev 1-10; once you peak lev 8 you can play in Dark Forest maps (lev 10-15) and so on.
    • Very high level players usually do not boot anybody if playing in low maps like Forest Heaven, because they expect low level players to be there; instead, you can follow one of them if you found him, is was a wonderful experience for all of us to see how powerful a lev 50+ player can be

The level difference starts to become relevant in Alien Oasis maps, that are "farming area" for good teams, and low level players can slow down the level rush; here sometimes you will be booted if too low level in respect of the other members of the team. But at that time, you will have a lot of same level friends to go with...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Note on drops and loot: no matter how many people in your team, or what they have, or what happens in the game, you have your own personal loot table number. Item drops are random to each individual. So it's not that you get all the drops when solo, it's that you are the only one getting drops.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

sorry to be brief...in a rush.

Liquidate drops, when you are really in a pinch, go to alien oasis and jump in the pool for a refill of health and mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for the tips guys, i joined a party and really got a different gameplay.. pretty nice btw.. me and 2 other guys from work played together then... really nice to... over 3g...
    im looking foward to play more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Feel free to add me if you ever need some help, IGN is Dorkasauras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Well my questions are about platinum and the gameplay, how hard u need platinum. i dont want to play a game that i depend from platinum to do everthing, its ok to by new maps and stuff. I just dont want to play for buy platinuns. I dont want to make my character experience and development depend on it. (as far as maps are ok)
    I would suggest buying 165 platinum for $20. If you really like the game, then later buy another $800 platinum for $50. If you are trying to save money, then only buy things that you need. For example, there are some really nice rings that add stats. By the time your bear is level 30, you should have made your dex 67 and put the rest of the points in str. (for example, depending on what you will do). The reason for 67 dex is to wear the dex rings, which I like better than the str rings. I use a 1 M/s + 1 H/s + 8ac ring for tanking, and a 1 M/s + 1 H/s + 10 damage ring for killing a boss. Also, you need to buy more storage space, and auction slots so you can sell items to get more gold.

Once you buy the main items that you need (a ring, storage, and auction slots), you well never need to spend more platinum. The rest is optional. You can play forever and not need more platinum.

Im having a problem, im a bear lvl 5 and im starting to get low on health potions. i just spended like 300 and few gold on some health potions, but by doing the quests im spending more health potions fighting the zombies and zombie masters, and skeletons than im earning money to by new potions.

Whats the solution? I dont want to spend money with platinum for health potion.
    I think the bear is the hardest to play. The mage is the easiest. It takes a long time to master the bear. But any mage that heals and rev's quickly is a good mage. And, birds tend to die quickly, unless you make the bird a tank with str items.

I would say put the bear away for a while, and play a mage. When playing the mage, watch the other bears play and remember the things you liked and don't like about what they do. It's rare to see a good bear below level 50. Most will fling mobs all over the place with beacon/stomp and make a mess that you have to chase around. (so annoying)

Also, you never need to buy potions. I play a new zone with potions. The next time, I will know what to expect and I arrive with zero potions and finish with a full 25 of each. (they accumulate to 25 if you don't use them) Then I store those in my Balefort stash. I only get them out if I am doing a sewer boss raid. I currently have 3000 of each, and paid for none of them.

Be careful, don't fight too many mobs at once, find good groups, and you will never need to buy or use potions. Having to buy potions is a symptom of playing the game wrong. If you don't buy potions, your gold will increase and you will be able to buy high AC armor with health & mana regen stats so that you don't die easily.

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Nice post csb; lost of wisdom!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well thanks for all the help, from lvl 5 im now lvl 12, didnt have to buy potions now from 3 i have 16, also 2.5k of gold
    Just from doing parties with groups!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol you know Samhayne clicked on this post with his fists in the air clutching that hammer of bann yellin Doubts about my game?NOT IN MY HOUSE! lol JK <3 x21
    D=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add my sigs and I will help you.

If I hadn't checked autocorrect on that, it would have been very, very bad.