Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "buff warriors"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Default "buff warriors"

I just wanna say first I'm in favor of a war buff.

However, you guys spread it to everything! Thread about scammers : Buff warrior posts.

Just keep it on one thread please...
    Ign - Coolguymage

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Do you think Sts listens?
    I have seen numerous buff the warriors thread in a year and guess what not a SINGLE reply of sts.

And I have never seen them say anything regarding a warrior class.

Sorry if my tone seems bit rude but yea agree with you if only a dev replied regarding this war issue it would just calm this situation.
    Buff The Warriors.
    Last edited by Transfordark; 09-22-2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: BUFF THE WARS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

yeah i find it kinda hard to get numerous things done in AL as a warr lvl 42. I agree buff the warriors(^u^)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Buff the tanks we supposed to do damage while taking more then rogues but not doing as much damage as rogues. We are also not supposed to be 1 hit by any mob LOL.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    Do you think Sts listens?
    I have seen numerous buff the warriors thread in a year and guess what not a SINGLE reply of sts.

And I have never seen them say anything regarding a warrior class.

Sorry if my tone seems bit rude but yea agree with you if only a dev replied regarding this war issue it would just calm this situation.
    Buff The Warriors.
    We've discussed class balance before and made skill updates, specifically to Skyward Smash and Axe Throw. We also attempted to design the Ren'gol dungeons to highlight the strengths of each class, and we've run events with class-specific objectives. We clearly need to do more and we are reading all your feedback and considering it as we explore solutions. As you can see from all the threads there's not one clear answer. Suggestions range from simply increasing damage, to modifying skills, to changing the way aggro works in the game. All are great and very helpful suggestions and all with their own strengths and weaknesses.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    We've discussed class balance before and made skill updates, specifically to Skyward Smash and Axe Throw. We also attempted to design the Ren'gol dungeons to highlight the strengths of each class, and we've run events with class-specific objectives. We clearly need to do more and we are reading all your feedback and considering it as we explore solutions. As you can see from all the threads there's not one clear answer. Suggestions range from simply increasing damage, to modifying skills, to changing the way aggro works in the game. All are great and very helpful suggestions and all with their own strengths and weaknesses.
    Just an idea why not make warrior taunt skill like this increase the number on mobs that war can aggro and make it longer and vengeful blood the more the war makes aggro and mobs damaging the war the more he's/her damage increase armor and hp and possibly dps also and obviously for pve only anyways just a thought.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Or better yet make a new skill upgrade or a new skill entirely called endure berserk etc.. whatever name for a surviving skill that wars needs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi G-M
    Thank you for the response.

From what you've said it is clear, the skill buff was not enough, the rengol map design was not enough the events with class objectives was not enough..... We all know that thus the need to reiterate is not creating constructive results.

Yes we know that numerous threads with suggestions have been posted and they need to be explored.

What we dont know is why STS hasnt singled out one or two of these suggestions to futher explore their feasability.

What we dont know is why these suggestion can or cannot work for you.

What we dont know is why the slow acknowledgement of the current flaws which is teetering close to denial of of the flaws existence.

It was once mentioned that the forum is your work place, the amount of posts with constructive suggestions is far supperior than focus groups that you have to pay to even evalute the game but none of the posts were ... ' developed'

Why not expand the ideas with the dev's perspective that way making the forumers that post feel that the idea was not just ignored but read and evaluated.

Why do we push for immediate feedback and actuon from STS it is because STS is releasing contend in a good pace and such content is wasted. We dont want to waste your content.

Why do we push for change beacause we care for the longletivity of the game.

Why this needs to be addressed soon, beacuse the perception amongst players is STS doesnt want to make AL a better game. More importantly STS has to eliminate the speculation that such ways to run maps causes deaths and increases Ankh usage which increases plat sale.

It would truly benefit all ... We all know that .. Thus everyone is frustrated that nothing is being done, and if something is being done we are not being updated thus the frustration turns into rage.

Thanks for reading.

Maarkus

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
    Hi G-M
    Thank you for the response.

From what you've said it is clear, the skill buff was not enough, the rengol map design was not enough the events with class objectives was not enough..... We all know that thus the need to reiterate is not creating constructive results.

Yes we know that numerous threads with suggestions have been posted and they need to be explored.

What we dont know is why STS hasnt singled out one or two of these suggestions to futher explore their feasability.

What we dont know is why these suggestion can or cannot work for you.

What we dont know is why the slow acknowledgement of the current flaws which is teetering close to denial of of the flaws existence.

It was once mentioned that the forum is your work place, the amount of posts with constructive suggestions is far supperior than focus groups that you have to pay to even evalute the game but none of the posts were ... ' developed'

Why not expand the ideas with the dev's perspective that way making the forumers that post feel that the idea was not just ignored but read and evaluated.

Why do we push for immediate feedback and actuon from STS it is because STS is releasing contend in a good pace and such content is wasted. We dont want to waste your content.

Why do we push for change beacause we care for the longletivity of the game.

Why this needs to be addressed soon, beacuse the perception amongst players is STS doesnt want to make AL a better game. More importantly STS has to eliminate the speculation that such ways to run maps causes deaths and increases Ankh usage which increases plat sale.

It would truly benefit all ... We all know that .. Thus everyone is frustrated that nothing is being done, and if something is being done we are not being updated thus the frustration turns into rage.

Thanks for reading.

Maarkus
    Thanks Maarkus. Your thread has some great ideas, including the taunt over time idea you proposed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Thanks Maarkus. Your thread has some great ideas, including the taunt over time idea you proposed.
    I don't really understand how taunt hasn't been fixed yet. My guess is that it requires an overhaul of the taunt system. Whatever the case may be, something needs to be done. Taunt has been irrelevant for quite some time now.

I understand you tried to design the new maps to make all the classes relevant, but they are really warrior unfriendly, and it was even worse before a lot of the stuns were removed for the elites.

I'm glad you have taken a look at Maarkus's thread. It's full of great ideas. I sincerely hope that you try to implement them. Thank you for acknowledging this problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Warriors don't need buff of skills. Look at pvp.. warriors easy killing mages and rogues.. with buff there will be no chanse for rogues and mages to compete.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xnorwayx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Maby buff warriors damage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi G-M,
    You're welcome, and glad to hear you like the idea.
    To be honest im not as 'wired' into the game as other forumers are... Why not post your 'limitations' in altering the game and maybe other forumers can brainstorm on suggestion that fit your parameters. You can even send these thru private PM
    As mentioned before, the community though 'passionate' want the game to last and is a resource u can have at your disposal. I'd like to mention names but u already know them.

Lastl but not least i just wanna mention... Please do not give false hope... If you cant fix it might aswell tell us. You will be surprised at how the community can be supportive even if they are let down.

Thanks

Maarkus

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Smith View Post
    Maby buff warriors damage?
    +1 yeah (^u^)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Warriors don't need buff of skills. Look at pvp.. warriors easy killing mages and rogues.. with buff there will be no chanse for rogues and mages to compete.
    hummm...LOL?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Please stop spamming forums with these threads, If STS wants to buff warrior they will, if they notice too much of a class imbalance, they fix it. Posting numerous threads just gets a frenzy going and nothing gets done, I'm not hating, just pointing stuff out.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    I know the title is unclear. But the discussion seems to be focused on buffing warriors in PVE not PVP.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsofancy View Post
    Please stop spamming forums with these threads, If STS wants to buff warrior they will, if they notice too much of a class imbalance, they fix it. Posting numerous threads just gets a frenzy going and nothing gets done, I'm not hating, just pointing stuff out.
    Its called constructive criticism. They are giving STG ideas about how to fix the problem. They are also trying to light a fire to hasten the process because the game is losing many players. It also serves as a reminder. Change doesn't happen with people sitting idly by and waiting for the big company to do something.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

A solution would be to give every boss an huge AoE attack that cannot be dodged, almost always 1 hits, and can only be cancelled by a warrior chest splitter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsofancy View Post
    Did u even read my thread? I was saying exactly what u just did...
    Ign - Coolguymage